Sign in to follow this  
Woody

LIVE - Trump in Des Moines, IA - 14OCT20

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

What exactly is his message? It 2016 it was about trade deals in the wall in the swamp and Hillary‘s emails and make America great again. It was about ending wars. It was about healthcare and Dave one. In 2020, it’s about none of that. There’s only message is promoting conspiracy theories. And this is what you were all buying into? Conspiracies? That’s the basis of your support? Please...

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

14 hours ago, HipKat said:

What exactly is his message? 

Make America Great Again/Keep America Great  :niterider:

More importantly, its what Trump doesn't offer that makes him the candidate of choice.  For example, he doesn't offer tax hikes, green new deal, socialized medicine or open boarders/amnesty for illegal immigrants.  If you care about preserving the Constitution and not driving your country into the ground Trump is your guy.  :niterider:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

6 hours ago, Woody said:

Make America Great Again/Keep America Great  :niterider:

More importantly, its what Trump doesn't offer that makes him the candidate of choice.  For example, he doesn't offer tax hikes, green new deal, socialized medicine or open boarders/amnesty for illegal immigrants.  If you care about preserving the Constitution and not driving your country into the ground Trump is your guy.  :niterider:

HAHAHAHAHAHA

That is some funny shit right there. Preserving the constitution? How many times has he violated it?  Donald Trump gave me a tax hike.  Just like millions of other people. You’re worried about Joe Biden? Why? Because he wants to put those rates back to where they were? And by the way when they were there, the economy was fucking booming. But regardless, do you make over $450,000 a year? If you do I’d like to know what the fuck you’re doing schlepping on a goddamn message board.

I understand you being against preserving the fucking planet since you support somebody who is rolled back almost 100 regulations designed to protect the fucking planet.

preserving the constitution. That’s a fucking good one right there bud. Maybe you should’ve been a comedian because that’s some funny shit.

By the way, Mr. preserve the constitution is golf part of a Russian intelligence operation in this country with his personal lawyer. But that’s your boy. Keep supporting him. Are you worried about the Democrats being communist? There is I’m sorry worry, I’ve tried to be civil but you’re as fucking stupid as the rest of them

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

55 minutes ago, HipKat said:

HAHAHAHAHAHA

That is some funny shit right there. Preserving the constitution? How many times has he violated it?  Donald Trump gave me a tax hike.  Just like millions of other people. You’re worried about Joe Biden? Why? Because he wants to put those rates back to where they were? And by the way when they were there, the economy was fucking booming. But regardless, do you make over $450,000 a year? If you do I’d like to know what the fuck you’re doing schlepping on a goddamn message board.

I understand you being against preserving the fucking planet since you support somebody who is rolled back almost 100 regulations designed to protect the fucking planet.

preserving the constitution. That’s a fucking good one right there bud. Maybe you should’ve been a comedian because that’s some funny shit.

By the way, Mr. preserve the constitution is golf part of a Russian intelligence operation in this country with his personal lawyer. But that’s your boy. Keep supporting him. Are you worried about the Democrats being communist? There is I’m sorry worry, I’ve tried to be civil but you’re as fucking stupid as the rest of them

I'm not worried about anything, Hip.  Have fun on your high-horse.  :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

image-trump-emoticon.png

1 hour ago, Woody said:

I'm not worried about anything, Hip.  Have fun on your high-horse.  :niterider:

I'm not the one on the high horse, I'm the one trying to knock you people off of yours. Remember, it's your guy that's in the Oval Office. It's your side that refuses to take anything seriously

Seek help. soflabillsfan

On 10/16/2020 at 5:44 PM, HipKat said:

I'm not the one on the high horse, I'm the one trying to knock you people off of yours. Remember, it's your guy that's in the Oval Office. It's your side that refuses to take anything seriously

I was talking about the leftist high horse and I'm sure "my side" takes this stuff seriously.  We understand that Joe30330 is in a world of shit if he doesn't win this election and we the people (including you) are in a world of shit if he does.   :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

image-trump-emoticon.png

54 minutes ago, Woody said:

I was talking about the leftist high horse and I'm sure "my side" takes this stuff seriously.  We understand that Joe30330 is in a world of shit if he doesn't win this election and we the people (including you) are in a world of shit if he does.   :niterider:

You mean Trump is in a world of shit if HE loses. Biden has nothing chasing him except your ridiculous and debunked conspiracy theories.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

18 minutes ago, HipKat said:

You mean Trump is in a world of shit if HE loses. Biden has nothing chasing him except your ridiculous and debunked conspiracy theories.

tysontard.gif

process.jpg

Fuck this team

image-trump-emoticon.png

1 hour ago, Woody said:

Willful ignorance in the Trump bubble

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Biden is leading by triple digits! No one need to go out and vote Blue plus, well, there's the Rona so you should stay home and watch the results on CNN.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Every County that Trump has been in this week and Franklin County, OH where Pence was on Monday is showing a sharp spike in Covid cases. Donald Trump and Covid-19 - the gift that keeps on giving

Seek help. soflabillsfan