Balls

Allen. Yeah the pick was bad. Yeah this was his "worst" game of the year. But hey, other than Beasley and Diggs it was all Allen. Not sure we get any points if not for him. 

Run D maybe ?? .... Don't know. I mean the Tanny runs were on broken plays and even though Henry got a score and the highlight abuse on Norman he was actually held in check. Then again who needs to run when the Bills pass D is a cluster fuck. 

Bojo's boomer punt. Just that one play. Because he then held a kick laces in for Bass. Dumbass. 

Goats. 

Defense. Horrendous, pathetic, miserable. I know we were down 2 starters but still. I can't come around how we went from elite to absolute cluster fuck. That was a team that practiced twice in 2 weeks and they rolled us. Fucking Tanehill looked like Montana. Pathetic

Leslie Frazier. I know McD is not the rash decision kinda guy and he's not gonna fire Leslie. But he needs to put him on a short leash. Team is almost the same as last year. What the fuck is happening?

McD. For being an integral part of the disaster this D has turned into. Get this fixed dude. 

Run game. Titans were 31st in Run D. Enter the Bills to fix it !! .... That was sooooo Bills. I don't know what's wrong there either. But our run game is hot garbage. It's been like that all season long. 

Roberts. I usually sing his praises because he's such a weapon in the return game. But man what a game for Andre

Refs. Their weekly goat because as usual they can't call a game fairly. The obvious screw up is at the end when Tanny is at the very least a full yard across the LOS and nothing. For some reason Illegal Forward Passes are allowed in that stadium. Yeah I went there. But that's not all. And let me say I'm in no way pretending like this game would've ended in our win had the game been called correctly but still. Titans scored on 2 drives in which they were gifted first downs on dubious (at best) penalties. 3rd down stop and flag on Norman for PI. It wasn't. Stop on 3rd down and flag on us for roughing the passer. The one replay they showed from a mile above the stadium seemed like it was nothing. No more replays. Fuck them

The big picture. 

Look, that sucked. I was livid last night. But today I'm more relaxed. We weren't gonna go 16-0 right ?? ... It won't be our last loss either. Sometimes you just have a bad day. The football gods gave us the preview from the moment the inactives list was released. And then they doubled down on that Roberts play. It was downhill from the word go. Just one of those days. I didn't enjoy it one bit and I know there's plenty to be concerned, but there's also plenty to like and hold our season on. Pump the brakes everyone. This isn't the end of the world. 

• Thanks 1

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

Just now, LiterateStylish said:

I have nothin.

Yeah right. 

I'm sure you have at least 1034878 goats. Go for it man. 

Forgot a goat

Penalties. That was a joke performance. So many pre snap flags. That's just inexcusable. Shows how little prepared they were. We had 3 false starts in one series alone.