Sign in to follow this  
Hayward89

Glad I'm Not the Only One...

...who feels like the Bills' season is over, that they were pretenders the whole time, and they only benefitted from struggling teams in a weird, no-preseason year.

Poor Bills fans have been trained for this meltdown (and implosions like it) for the last 20+ years. It's predictable Sean will have a wee nutty and risk an aneurism, Lit will go full anti-Allen, and various Range members will call the coaches and staff into question talking about what a horrible front office we have. Jr. High drama on steroids and beer. Now, as fans (and I suppose for the team too) we have to... objectively... see if this really is the betrayal described above, or if it's the wake-up call they need to focus because they assumed they would walk all over a team that supposedly hadn't been practicing together for the last 2 weeks or so.

This feels horrible and frustrating for sure (I bet Niners fans feel the same way this week), but I'm trying not to panic until next week... then all bets are off.

...... wait, next week is the Chiefs. I'll wait until week 7 to panic.

• Gay 1

No, this is all in good fun...I would never say this to your face...well, okay, but I'd say it with a smile

Common man

Pump the brakes. They beat the Fins that just beat the NFC Champs. The Raiders that just beat the NFL Champs and a very good Rams team. Only "worthless" win is the Jets. 

That was awful yesterday. But lets give them the benefit of the doubt. Maybe they needed to be punched in the mouth to get off their high horses. A humble pie if you will. Might get the to focus more. 

Too early to panic, too early to start booking flights for the playoffs. So far its been a lot more good than bad. Lets hope the trend continues. If they can go 3-1 on every quarter remaining they'll be a post season team. 

• Like 1

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

In the McDermott era there is at least one blow out every year.   Last year's Philly score wasn't as bad - but that was a worse beatdown 

We'll be just fine.  

Bills are fine. We were never going 16-0, and 10 games will be enough. We are going to win a couple that we shouldn't.  We need to get healthy, and tighten up the middle on D. 

• Like 2

We will win the East!! Go Bills!!

11 hours ago, Victor7 said:

Common man

Pump the brakes. They beat the Fins that just beat the NFC Champs. The Raiders that just beat the NFL Champs and a very good Rams team. Only "worthless" win is the Jets. 

That was awful yesterday. But lets give them the benefit of the doubt. Maybe they needed to be punched in the mouth to get off their high horses. A humble pie if you will. Might get the to focus more. 

Too early to panic, too early to start booking flights for the playoffs. So far its been a lot more good than bad. Lets hope the trend continues. If they can go 3-1 on every quarter remaining they'll be a post season team. 

That's actually my point....

No, this is all in good fun...I would never say this to your face...well, okay, but I'd say it with a smile

6 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

God you guys are such pussies... One bad game and all of a sudden the season is over.

Relax big guy.

I thought I was being funny. That'll teach me.

• Haha 1