Sign in to follow this  
miamibillsnut

8 teams have had their schedule disrupted but only 1 gets royally screwed

I agree. And yeah Titans are a tough team. I mean they were just in the AFC tittle game 10 months ago. 

The whole we don't know if you are gonna play them or when but don't forget that the Chiefs game is back on for Thursday if you don't. That was horseshit. 

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

If the Bills were tougher physically they would be talking about how we manhandled them with the excuse they didn't practice.

13 hours ago, miamibillsnut said:

Your one an only Buffalo Bills

1.  Steelers, Bye moved, no game disruption, week off full week to prepare for the Eagles, no travel disruption.

2.  Titans, whether they practiced or not, I dont care.  They stayed in Nashville for 16 days, had private practices or zoom practices and have known for 10 days they are playing the Bills and only the Bills, basically a bye and a half to watch and dissect 4 weeks of film while resting up bodies and healing and be fresh as daisies.

3.  Patriots, got 1 game moved a day later, another moved a week later, all while not changing opponent, and not moving from their place.  They now have 2 full weeks to prepare for this weeks game.

4.  Broncos, see Patriots.

5.  Dolphins, bye moved

6. Chargers, bye moved

7. Ravens, bye moved.

8.  Buffalo Bills.   You have 2 games in the next 11 days.  The first may or may not happen, get ready for it, but it's probably going to be canceled. oh it's going to be Monday now, sorry, the Titans are going to forfeit,  no the game may be week 18, start preparing for the Chiefs, wait, no now you are playing Tuesday, no wait, more positives on Titans, game may not happen, get ready for chiefs again, no chance in hell Titans game happens.  Wait is is still on for Tuesday, Chiefs Monday, but just in case, if it doesnt happen, you are still playing the Chiefs on Thursday.   BTW, be ready for about 3 or 4 different travel arrangements.  Pack accordingly.

If anyone thinks the Bills lost yesterday because the Titans are 30 points better than them, you are insane.    The titans are a very good team, and they would be hard to beat any day but it was the Bills that were put in a bullshit situation yesterday, not the Titans.

#perspective

No, this is all in good fun...I would never say this to your face...well, okay, but I'd say it with a smile

There's no crying in football!  there's no crying in football.

But fans can point out the fallacy of the NFL's buffoonery.  

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

Id rather have this than no football. So sick of covid BS