Sign in to follow this  
Woody

Jorge Masvidal's message to Latinos

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Muy bien. Amo a este chico! 

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

56 minutes ago, DannyBoy said:

Falta el archivo adjunto.  ¿Qué decía el mensaje de Jorge Masvidal?

In a nutshell he said that Joe30330 is a loser and that democrats have been taking advantage of Latinos for too long.  And then he said vote Trump.  Twitter deleted his post.  :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

55 minutes ago, DannyBoy said:

Falta el archivo adjunto.  ¿Qué decía el mensaje de Jorge Masvidal?

RADIO SILENCE: Spanish Nets Avoid Coverage of Jorge Masvidal’s Strong Pro-Trump Stance

JORGE MASVIDAL: I’m gonna let you in on something. The Democrats just think that they’re entitled to the Latino vote. They think that we just have to hand it over to them. That’s right.

We sure as hell don’t. 

Así mismo. Así mismo.

They gotta show us what they can do for us, what they can do for our communities. We’re not gonna buy the same wolf tickets and false promises that destroyed great countries like Venezuela and Cuba – it’s not gonna happen.

You know what else is not gonna work for them? Playing ‘Despacito’ on your phone to pander to us – hell no. You gotta give us some credit for having heads on our shoulders.

I’m gonna wrap this up with some words of Barack Obama. He said elections have consequences. That is true, and those words have never been more true than they are today. We either re-elect President Trump and keep America great… amen... or we let Joe Biden destroy the greatest country the world has ever seen.

Now I’m a professional athlete and I’ve been one for most of my life, so I’ve always seen things through a sports lens. That makes Donald Trump our head coach, and before the global pandemic we were winning Super Bowls. And when you’re winning Super Bowls, you don’t fire the coach.

It doesn’t matter if you don’t like the plays he runs, the players he puts on the field, or what he says on Twitter. You sure as hell don’t replace him for another coach that’s been in the business for 47 years at every level and never won a f***ing game.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

9 minutes ago, Woody said:

In a nutshell he said that Joe30330 is a loser and that democrats have been taking advantage of Latinos for too long.  And then he said vote Trump.  Twitter deleted his post.  :niterider:

Muchas gracias.  Eres el mejor.

Thank god for language translation web site.  

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

6 minutes ago, Woody said:

Screen Shot 2020-10-15 at 12.49.06 PM.png

And my boyfriend left me.  Please don't hate me.

• Haha 1

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A