To me the FG instead of going for it was the game.

I put this game squarely on the coaches for not having this team ready to play. 

When the coaches needed to show the team they believed in them they bailed and grabbed the FG. This was the moment to me that said the coaches were afraid they’d lose and it set the tone for the rest of the game. 

No, don’t agree.

The game was not out of control at that point.  Especially when you consider how our O had been to this point, and we moved the ball.  No reason at that point to think we wouldn’t get to the end zone again.

what they didn’t count on, was the defence being like a JV squad and not being able to get off the field.  The one chance where we had them beat to take their own FG, we got a ridiculous roughing the passer.  That is where we lost the game. 

We lost the coin toss...

That in/out/INT on the 1st drive shifted momentum...

Then Josh Norman got freight trained and you could see all the Titans laughing and going crazy on the sideline, jumping onto the field whoopin it up. 

Any of these are turning points

I forgot the yardline we were at but thought the Bills shoulda went for it, Josh knifing over the line to gain...