Whaaaaaaaat the FUCK?

I cringed and was truly pissed when we drafted each one of these dudes. I posted it in threads and commented in the shout box the same thing for each one “oh nice..we’ll be watching him run around chasing after dudes”

and that’s exactly what they’re doing. Or getting run over. 

It’s been guys like Poyer, Hyde, Milano, Star, Jordan Phillips...free agents and low round draft picks carrying the D. 

proof that you don’t need 1st rounders on your D when scrubs can do just as well. 

Tre might be the only exception. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

miserable that 70s show GIF

Phillips and Epenesa were not first round picks. More fake news from Sean. How are those low round scrubs at LB and CB working out? 

Just my 2 Cents

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

"It's time for the Jedi to end." - Luke Skywalker: Star Wars Episode VIII The Last Jedi

''We will always be with you. No one's ever really gone.'' - Luke Skywalker Star Wars Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker

#Cup or Bust 2020 #Bowl or Bust 2020

You cringe at a late 3rd round IDL? Relax.  But ya Edmunds looks brutal and hesitant.  We need to kick him outside but Milano is better OLB but he’s injury prone, it’s a problem

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Laughing Coffin said:

You cringe at a late 3rd round IDL? Relax.  But ya Edmunds looks brutal and hesitant.  We need to kick him outside but Milano is better OLB but he’s injury prone, it’s a problem

LOL true about Philips...my issue with him is more with the why? Bills drafted Allen...ok cool...let’s get the kid some weapons now...and then it was a LB...um ok...and then in the 3rd round when I was still begging for picks on the side of the ball that was ATROCIOUS they again went with defense. Huh?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, daryls61 said:

Bills pick defense - Sean complains

Bills pick offense and defense suffers - Sean complains bout defense

I am not sure Sean knows how to build a football team...

Sean is a jackass and the biggest chicken little I've ever seen in a Bills fan.

Embarrassing 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

These are the schools that make me cringe when the Bills draft guys from them:

In no particular order:

- Michigan

- Penn State

- Notre Dame

- Oregon

- Texas

- Oklahoma

It has nothing to do with the current state of each program at the time of the draft - it's just that I haven't been impressed by the guys drafted.  AAron Williams being an exception, but I expected a whole lot more from him...  Jairus Byrd too, but he bolted, so fcuk him...

Yep Sean complains about not drafting more offense....well this is what happens.  Looks like we will be drafting D line LB and CB in next draft.

On 10/13/2020 at 11:30 PM, seandelevan said:

Whaaaaaaaat the FUCK?

I cringed and was truly pissed when we drafted each one of these dudes. I posted it in threads and commented in the shout box the same thing for each one “oh nice..we’ll be watching him run around chasing after dudes”

and that’s exactly what they’re doing. Or getting run over. 

It’s been guys like Poyer, Hyde, Milano, Star, Jordan Phillips...free agents and low round draft picks carrying the D. 

proof that you don’t need 1st rounders on your D when scrubs can do just as well. 

Tre might be the only exception. 

I’ll agree with this.  Edmunds and/or Oliver should be pro bowl players based off how excited the Bills were to get them. 

Epenesa, who I was stoked to get in round 2, has just written all over him. 

• Thanks 1

On 10/13/2020 at 8:53 PM, Laughing Coffin said:

We need a london fletcher type in the middle . Oliver is like tyson wasting his charges against holyfield. He needs room to move. Put him in at mlb. If that don't work try the iowa 2nd rounder there. Milano is too small.

2 hours ago, nealpellecchia@yahoo said:

We need a london fletcher type in the middle . Oliver is like tyson wasting his charges against holyfield. He needs room to move. Put him in at mlb. If that don't work try the iowa 2nd rounder there. Milano is too small.

LOL

I think Edmonds is playing hurt with that shoulder injury

he is. you can see him favoring that left shoulder when he tackles to protect the injured right one

all these injuries at key positions is what hampered the bills so badly last game

and allen having his worst game in probably his whole time here just made winning impossible

i (fortunately) missed the game bc my cable box froze (still recorded the game i had set up tho!) and my tv was blank. but i read that the titans had three drive starts at the bills 20 and two starts at their 30

if you give the Jets five starts inside the opponents 30, with three being at the 20, they are going to beat the chiefs 9 out of 10 times

chalk this up to allens first real stinker. i remember a few real bad jimbo stinkers, thats for sure. it could be good for josh and the team. they should be going into the kc game super-focused and motivated. and it sounds like they will be getting a bunch of key players back

if they beat kc then the hype will come back. if they dont then they will be 5-2 when they enter the big showdown with kc

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

On 10/15/2020 at 9:01 PM, Buffalo13 said:

I’ll agree with this.  Edmunds and/or Oliver should be pro bowl players based off how excited the Bills were to get them. 

Epenesa, who I was stoked to get in round 2, has just written all over him. 

That last sentence doesn't make sense--it looks like it's missing a word. Were you gonna say BUST but forgot that word? Or was the word GREATNESS? Nah, can't be...

On 10/16/2020 at 2:10 PM, Flan said:

I think Edmonds is playing hurt with that shoulder injury

I think he's thinking too much and not playing with natural instincts. 

• Thanks 1

Crowded elevators smell different to midgets............

1 minute ago, seandelevan said:

Man, sure is nice when a professional sports writer points out what I’ve been saying for fucking years now. Man oh man lol.

Oliver needs some schooling in technique and more time in the weight room.

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

Edmunds was in a lot of plays last night.  It's just that those plays were for 15yd gains before he appeared.

Its puzzling that Practice squad players, and late round picks(Cox, Zimmer) seem to be having more success than early  round picks.

Edmunds must be hurt, because his regression is the most evident.

J. Hughes name only gets called on penalties. Oliver makes 1 play every 2.5 games. Non existent pass rush. 

I was willing to give it a month for the defense to get it figured out, and while I am not ready for a scorched earth policy on D yet (we played the Superbowl champs and the AFC Champion Loser), this has to get better.