Coach'sUncle'sSon

Did the Governor Approve Any Fans to the Bills Stadium Games Yet?

Did the Governor get together with Poloncarz and OK fans yet? Last I heard it was gonna be 10%, then they asked for 9000+, then I heard nothing.

Next Monday's Primetime game home-field advantage will go down the drain Monday...

Just saw on TV 7pm WKBW Ch7 that the GOVERNOR DID NOT EVEN MAKE THE TRIP TO THE STADIUM YET! Vote him out next turn! Hockul the Deputy Gov (I think--she used to be Erie County DMV) said he had to go to some "hotspots" downstate. 

Poloncarz says he doesn't see any fans happening... for the foreseeable future. Damn Dems...

Comrade Cumhoe will never allow it. He is intent on driving NY into the ground

“Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group.  But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides.  You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me, I saw the same pictures you did.  You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name. I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.” 

Only the second sentence is ever uttered by US hating libtards.

And these fools want to bring this type of governance to the national stage via Biden.

Now, more than ever, we need a combined forum that wraps football and politics together holistically.

And I wish an old testament smiting upon those who disagree.

• Thanks 1

Bullshit. They need to get fans in there. At what point do they just do it. Take New York back already. 

We will win the East!! Go Bills!!

12 hours ago, DeRokerij said:

Comrade Cumhoe will never allow it. He is intent on driving NY into the ground

you mean further into the ground.

• Thanks 1

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

Seattle game is the first one after the election, so I would expect no fans before that contest.

Good to be in a Republican controlled state...Cuomo found time to write a book for God sake, he can't take his commie ass up the thruway a few stops to give the peasant's a show.. New York, California, Oregon, Washington State / D.C., Illinois / Chicago, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan. Why is it so hard for people to see that the Demoncrap party absolutely demolishes anything they put their hands on. 

God I feel sorry for you guys...

Trump 2020!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Anybody notice a similarity here?

26 minutes ago, ninecarpileup said:

Good to be in a Republican controlled state...Cuomo found time to write a book for God sake, he can't take his commie ass up the thruway a few stops to give the peasant's a show.. New York, California, Oregon, Washington State / D.C., Illinois / Chicago, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan. Why is it so hard for people to see that the Demoncrap party absolutely demolishes anything they put their hands on. 

God I feel sorry for you guys...

Trump 2020!!

He destroyed the New York economy. I doubt that’s in the book

• Haha 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

He says movie theaters can open October 23rd but all of the blockbuster films got pushed out months into the future so what the hell are the theaters going to show? If the movies can be open then so can the stadium!

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile