Sign in to follow this  

Someone in the shoutbox said it was tipped? I didn't see a replay. 

Just my 2 Cents

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

"It's time for the Jedi to end." - Luke Skywalker: Star Wars Episode VIII The Last Jedi

''We will always be with you. No one's ever really gone.'' - Luke Skywalker Star Wars Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker

#Cup or Bust 2020 #Bowl or Bust 2020

Looks like someone totally ran a wrong route...

but he was asked about that and all he said was something like “I was getting greedy, my bad.“ no idea what he’s talking about.

miserable that 70s show GIF

Somebody made a royal mistake.

I would like to thank the inspiration of Paul Brown, Chionis and Tom Landry for making this analysis possible.

It was tipped/deflected.  It looked like it took speed off the ball and in my humble opinion that ball would have been a much better throw to where the receiver was had it not been slowed down and maybe deflected.  I don't know why the announcers can't be more aware of the game than they are.  

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

I honestly didn't see it tipped. 

It looked like the typical INT in which there was confusion between QB and WR. Your average. I thought you were going left and you went right so it end up looking like a complete misfire. 

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

He tried to honey hole it in between tampa 2 defense, beasley hooks his route and doesn't finish on the out route to pull malcom butler down...so Butler doesn't bite down and he cheats up the field taking away where the opening should have been to fit a ball to Davis there.  Good play by Butler to be smart there and cheat but Allen needs to see that it wasn't there 

5 hours ago, DannyBoy said:

It was tipped/deflected.  It looked like it took speed off the ball and in my humble opinion that ball would have been a much better throw to where the receiver was had it not been slowed down and maybe deflected.  I don't know why the announcers can't be more aware of the game than they are.  

I went back to the TV replay and watched it and watched it.  I was wrong, at least by that replay view an it was pretty definitive.  It was NOT tipped.  I was wrong.  The #90 defender was too far away from the throw.  It was a dud.  

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

1 hour ago, DannyBoy said:

I went back to the TV replay and watched it and watched it.  I was wrong, at least by that replay view an it was pretty definitive.  It was NOT tipped.  I was wrong.  The #90 defender was too far away from the throw.  It was a dud.  

Damn I used that info in another forum on why Allen didn't suck lol. I was counting your intel 😬

5 hours ago, rcas0308 said:

Damn I used that info in another forum on why Allen didn't suck lol. I was counting your intel 😬

•  
    10/13/20 07:13 PM  
    • 1527061357_OIP__sWpYSndIp4M3jS0DfDsHAHaL
      DannyBoy: Allen's last INT was a tip at the line. Some Titton made a nice play on it.

10/13/20 07:14 PM  
    DJS_Range.thumb.gif.961680c756f35c47b3d5
    daryls61: Conformed - twitter says pass was tipped. Might no tbe our night
    I believed I saw it on the replay of a camera probably, I am guessing, back in the corner of the end zone and it sure looked like the guy, #90, on the Tittons got a piece of it  but I decided to go back and watch it and all the replays of it and it wasn't what I though I saw--------maybe.  Those cameras when they zoom out seem to distort distances between objects in the lens I would guess like a camera with a telephoto lens and aperture and focal length settings.  [Aperture and focal length Different apertures on the same lens. How focal length affects photograph composition: adjusting the camera's distance from the main subject while changing focal length, the main subject can remain the same size, while the other at a different distance changes size] Maybe a different camera or location would show something different.  I only say that because daryls61 saw a twitter, not sure from whom, that said it was tipped.  In any event, it was accepted as a gift and the game played on.  One would like to think a non-tipped ball would have made it to Beasley and helped in that situation but there was still a lot of football field left to get it in the end zone.  
    There was no problem seeing, with the sideline camera, that Tannehill was two yards over the line of scrimmage when he threw that final touchdown pass.  What in the hell were the booth/NYC umpires looking at let alone the shitty refs that called that game?  Many hands to the face, facemasks and shots to the head and offensive holding on Tittons that were not called.  And what about that illegal shift call?  I am baffled.  But......that wasn't what lost the game for the Bills so, on to Bills Stadium.  Wash up boys and get back on track.  

EkQQ1iXWkAM4_LY?format=jpg&name=large

On 10/13/2020 at 7:40 PM, LiterateStylish said:

Did any reporters ask him about that Int?

You know, the one where he threw a perfect pass to the opponents CB?

That reminded me of Kapernicks downfall.

2 hours ago, nealpellecchia@yahoo said:

That reminded me of Kapernicks downfall.

Yup. And I do remember Niner fans thinking they had found their franchise qb in Kap. 

so for everyone who has settled in to the idea that Allen has “arrived” or is a franchise qb......beware.

miserable that 70s show GIF