This one is right up there with the San Diego Peterdude game.  :niterider:

• Thanks 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

There was a game in 2018 when they played Chicago and it didnt even look like the Bills were playing the same sport. That was probably the worst.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Thurmal said:

There was a game in 2018 when they played Chicago and it didnt even look like the Bills were playing the same sport. That was probably the worst.

Oh man.. I forgot about that one.  The Chicago fans took over the stadium.  Brutal. :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

5 minutes ago, Woody said:

This one is right up there with the San Diego Peterdude game.  :niterider:

2 minutes ago, Thurmal said:

Ah excellent suggestions....at least the Bears game was a year the Bills weren’t even really trying....and the Charger game is what happens when you throw Peterman into the fire. 

but this? This is something different. This team, despite the injuries, is still much better on paper than those two teams. 

fucking sad.

miserable that 70s show GIF

1 minute ago, Bleedzbillz said:

No,

texans playoff loss when up 16 is worse.  Only because it was a playoff game.

True. That was embarrassing.

27 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

but this? This is something different. This team, despite the injuries, is still much better on paper than those two teams. 

The Bills looked like they were ready to get it over with, win or lose it didn't matter.  :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

image-trump-emoticon.png

55 minutes ago, Woody said:

The Bills looked like they were ready to get it over with, win or lose it didn't matter.  :niterider:

True....looks like that they had no interest In playing this game at all.

Mcdermott always loses one game per season by about 30 points. Last year against a eagles team that sucked. It’s a tradition by now.  In 2018 it was even two games directly one after the other. Not sure why that happens. ...

• Thanks 2

Proud adopter of #16 Robert Foster and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

The Buffalo Eightyfive percents

5 hours ago, Topas said:

Mcdermott always loses one game per season by about 30 points. Last year against a eagles team that sucked. It’s a tradition by now.  In 2018 it was even two games directly one after the other. Not sure why that happens. ...

I think I know...

despite the offense showing signs of aggressiveness this season...this team is still soooooooo conservative. And it finally burned them. This team is  simply  not built to handle any adversity. God damn they start the game With two runs up the middle and now it’s 3rd and long..oops pick. Right off the bat your fucked...for the rest of the game they take their dear ol time moving on offense...the last 3 minutes before half EXEMPLIFIES this teams philosophy.

• Thanks 2

11 hours ago, Bleedzbillz said:

No,

texans playoff loss when up 16 is worse.  Only because it was a playoff game.

THIS

3 hours ago, seandelevan said:

I think I know...

despite the offense showing signs of aggressiveness this season...this team is still soooooooo conservative. And it finally burned them. This team is  simply  not built to handle any adversity. God damn they start the game With two runs up the middle and now it’s 3rd and long..oops pick. Right off the bat your fucked...for the rest of the game they take their dear ol time moving on offense...the last 3 minutes before half EXEMPLIFIES this teams philosophy.

Running in first down is stupid.   We can't run the ball unless the passing game opens it up.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, seandelevan said:

I think I know...

I don't know about that man. I mean. Roberts just fucked up. They had the 1st down. Can't second guess a sequence that in theory worked. Titans came in ranked 31st in run D so we tried to immediately attack them there. Seems obvious to me. It just didn't work and then one of our guys just screwed up badly. Nothing to do with philosophy IMO. 

I'm not trying to excuse them btw. That was awful yesterday. And like someone else already said. It seems like every year McD's been here we get at least one absolute stinker of a game. Lets just hope this was it and that there aren't any left. 

• Thanks 2

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

Fellow fans, I have come to the truth.

Sean McDermott stood on Mount Footballus and petitioned the football gods.  Across all pantheons.  And they were impressed.  However, they feel the need to test us every once in a while..

• Haha 1

Turnovers, Penalties, not forcing turn overs, getting beat at the line of scrimmage.

It was a tough game, the ball didn't bounce their way and injuries hurt.

If we face the Titans in the playoffs and we are healthy I still think we can beat them. 

Top 4.

Peterman SD pick fest

Bears home game

Saints home game

Ravens opener with Peterdude. 

• Thanks 1

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

This isn’t even close. It was just a bad string of events...sometimes it’s not your night. I mentioned in another thread about the field position. It was a joke.  Also, we had key injuries. On top of all that, you were facing a good team with extra rest and all those coaches weren’t doing nothing while they couldn’t get in the building. Plus that whole team was fired the F up.  We got whooped but it wasn’t the worst imo. Saints at home was way worse. Same with Chargers game. 

The Pats got roasted by KC at least once in a year where they won like 13 games and the super bowl. 

We will know all we need to know in the next 3 weeks. The Chiefs game is going to be near impossible to win. KC is next level and I don’t think we are. But we should beat the Jets and then it’s 5-2 Bills vs Patriots...that’s the must win for the 2020 Bills in my opinion. 

• Thanks 1

This is by far not the worst loss...my god not even close......remember the string of blow outs when McD came in.....I think that New Orleans game pretty much over takes this one and many more.....Drew Brees as QB and what did they do...I remember they just ran and ran and ran the ball against us for an entire 2nd half as i recall and we never stopped them at all.....or the wonderful Peterman and the other dufus we had there as QB for those games....yeah the tennessee game was just uncharacteristic of the Bills so far this season....WE ARE STILL GOING TO WIN THE AFCE!

On 10/13/2020 at 7:03 PM, seandelevan said:

Ah excellent suggestions....at least the Bears game was a year the Bills weren’t even really trying....and the Charger game is what happens when you throw Peterman into the fire. 

fucking sad.

I remember peterman's first start in the rain against the ravens. The defense wasn't doing anything until mcdermott took over control of them and then like magic they swarmed!!

if you give the opponent five starts inside your 30 and three of them inside your 20 then the worst team in the league would beat the best 9 out of 10 times

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell