Our rep just took a beating. Power rankings should send us below 15. Shoulda known with losing the coin toss we'd be in for a long night. Beasley wasn't thrown to til the 2nd half I think. EVERYBODY predicted the Bills...

• Thanks 1
  • Gay 1

4 minutes ago, daryls61 said:

So if Bills lose to the 2 teams that were in the AFC championship game last year, they are done? Talk about some clown posts. 

Ok if that happens...4-2

then Jets 5-2

And then it could Pats L, Seahawks L, Cards L, Chargers L, Niners L, Pitt L. 

boom 5-8

it can get like that real easy man.....

• Haha 1

miserable that 70s show GIF

dON'T FORGET, WE DIDN'T play the Pats twice yet, or the surging Dolphins... what's the remaining schedule? You just know people will say except for the Rams, we beat bad teams.

Or, they could win those games like they did the first 4. I know it's your defense mechanism against disappointment but good God man.... How can you live your life like that?  

• Haha 2

Just my 2 Cents

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

"It's time for the Jedi to end." - Luke Skywalker: Star Wars Episode VIII The Last Jedi

''We will always be with you. No one's ever really gone.'' - Luke Skywalker Star Wars Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker

#Cup or Bust 2020 #Bowl or Bust 2020

1 minute ago, Coach'sUncle'sSon said:

dON'T FORGET, WE DIDN'T play the Pats twice yet, or the surging Dolphins... what's the remaining schedule? You just know people will say except for the Rams, we beat bad teams.

Well the Raiders just beat the Champs and as you said, the Dolphins are surging so our only bad win is the Jets. 

Just my 2 Cents

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

"It's time for the Jedi to end." - Luke Skywalker: Star Wars Episode VIII The Last Jedi

''We will always be with you. No one's ever really gone.'' - Luke Skywalker Star Wars Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker

1 minute ago, daryls61 said:

Or, they could win those games like they did the first 4. I know it's your defense mechanism against disappointment but good God man.... How can you live your life like that?  

How can I live my life like what? I root for the Bills ALL THE TIME.

That was for Sean. It is his default position. He does want them to win as well but just can't bring himself to be objective or think positive. He is afraid to be disappointed.

• Thanks 1

Just my 2 Cents

2 minutes ago, daryls61 said:

Well the Raiders just beat the Champs and as you said, the Dolphins are surging so our only bad win is the Jets. 

I think the Raiders game we got lucky. But that's the problem---someone else will say that too---that we just got lucky.

The Chiefs are going to shred the Bills D

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Ok if that happens...4-2

then Jets 5-2

And then it could Pats L, Seahawks L, Cards L, Chargers L, Niners L, Pitt L. 

boom 5-8

it can get like that real easy man.....

Cool. They’ll be in a good spot to draft a D-lineman

• Thanks 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

In the bills Defense or lack of....they were missing their top two corners and top coverage LB.   Although Titans were missing their best WR....and lack of practice.   I think Titans came to play and the Bills just were not prepared.   

Shows how valuable Tre White and Milano are to the Defense.

1 hour ago, Zan186 said:

In the bills Defense or lack of....they were missing their top two corners and top coverage LB.   Although Titans were missing their best WR....and lack of practice.   I think Titans came to play and the Bills just were not prepared.   

Shows how valuable Tre White and Milano are to the Defense.

...and Star too...

On 10/13/2020 at 7:12 PM, Coach'sUncle'sSon said:

That first pass to Roberts in/out/INT and that Norman stiff-arm set the tone

Kick returner was a deflection waiting to happen...

Serious overreaction to 1 game where the deck of cards was extra stacked against them eay before it started.

• Like 1

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

On 10/14/2020 at 12:09 AM, Coach'sUncle'sSon said:

well we get those dolphins again last game of the season.....my hope is in that game we play our backups cause that game will not matter......

5 minutes ago, jpp said:

well we get those dolphins again last game of the season.....my hope is in that game we play our backups cause that game will not matter......

Its also going to be freezing and the fins will have their nuts shriveled up

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.