LiterateStylish

We just got destroyed by a team that had practiced 2 times in 2 weeks

2 hours ago, Victor7 said:

Most of Peterman's. Almost any by Billy Joe Hobert. Neil O'Donell's identical ones in the SB to Larry Brown. I can go on. We also don't know if there was a route run the wrong way. But again. I get it. Saying something Allen did is "the worst you've ever seen" is ideal for your routine. 

I can’t think of a single INT by any of those QB’s that was worse than that 2nd INT last game.

The QB’s you mentioned sucked WAYYYY more, but the INT itself .... I don’t remember the last time I saw a Bills QB throw a ball directly into a defenders hands.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

1 hour ago, LiterateStylish said:

I can’t think of a single INT by any of those QB’s that was worse than that 2nd INT last game.

The QB’s you mentioned sucked WAYYYY more, but the INT itself .... I don’t remember the last time I saw a Bills QB throw a ball directly into a defenders hands.

There you go. Very fist video on a simple search on youtube. I didn't get past 3 minutes before knowing how full of sit you are because I'm sure you've seen some of those. Plenty of night games in there which means they were nationally televised and you claim to have seen soooooooooooooooo much ball. 

And yeah the QB's I mentioned before sucked. So ? ... does that make their dumbass picks "less worthy" ??

Fun fact:

The very first one is from your hero Tyrod. 

Just take the L man. Admit you exaggerated and we can move on. 

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

3 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Honestly I felt like tonight was going to be like that. The NFL loves their narratives and I think the one for last night was "Look at the Titans - they're overcoming COVID-19 and kicking ass! They are heroes!"

Also, Tannehill acted like a giant douche during the game with his showboating. Fuck that guy.

Yes, yes, and yes. If I could like the 100 times I would. I’ve always been convinced that every. Single. Thing. The nfl can do to exploit a situation they will. Fucking make me sick. Last night was one big PR campaign to me as you mentioned...”the show must go on..and it can go on..hooray!” 

as for Ryan Tannenhill...fuck him...i never had a problem with the dude...actually began to feel sorry for him in Miami...but he came off as an arrogant fuck...calm down dude congrats you jogged untouched 30 yards on our shitty defense. Fuck him.

• Like 1

miserable that 70s show GIF

2 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

You have a point...I mean for a split second I thought Allen threw a perfectly placed ball to Davis...it looked like Butler was running a fucking route. Fucking bizarre. 

• Thanks 1

miserable that 70s show GIF

58 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

You have a point...I mean for a split second I thought Allen threw a perfectly placed ball to Davis...it looked like Butler was running a fucking route. Fucking bizarre. 

Yeah, Vic is living in a dream world. That INT was horrendous.

I will give the Bills this loss, but hopefully they rebound against KC.  

8 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

How many worse have you seen?

He threw it literally directly to him.

I'm half convinced that he thought the Titan player was a Bill.

Remember Peterman.

12 hours ago, Sucked In Again said:

Remember Peterman.

Yeah, he was bad.

But his INT's were not any worse.

Show me one of his INT's that are worse than Josh throwing a ball DIRECTLY into the hands of a CB.

To me the defense is the most troubling. How are they going to stop the Pats running game?

16 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Yeah, Vic is living in a dream world. That INT was horrendous.

I never said it wasn't. 

I just called you on your exaggeration bullshit that it was "the worst you've ever seen"

1 hour ago, Victor7 said:

I never said it wasn't. 

I just called you on your exaggeration bullshit that it was "the worst you've ever seen"

I can't think of a worse one i've seen.

Remind me of one if you can.

Peterman had bad ones, but I can't recall any of them being worse than throwing it directly into the hands of a defender without a Bill in sight.

29 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

I can't think of a worse one i've seen.

Remind me of one if you can.

Peterman had bad ones, but I can't recall any of them being worse than throwing it directly into the hands of a defender without a Bill in sight.

I already did. There's a 10 minute video of them. I didn't get past the 3rd and had already seen worse that I am sure the all knowing , always watching football guru that you are have already seen. 

And here's a still from a video of the pic.  Davis is no more than 3 - 4 yards from the play. Having some eyesight issues Mr. "not a Bill in sight" ?? Or maybe, again, you used hyperbole for your tired routine ?

Like I said. Just take the L man. Admit you exaggerated to further your lovely Allen sucks skit and we can let this stupid argument die. 

Still Allen 2nd pick.png

21 minutes ago, Victor7 said:

I already did. There's a 10 minute video of them. I didn't get past the 3rd and had already seen worse that I am sure the all knowing , always watching football guru that you are have already seen. 

And here's a still from a video of the pic.  Davis is no more than 3 - 4 yards from the play. Having some eyesight issues Mr. "not a Bill in sight" ?? Or maybe, again, you used hyperbole for your tired routine ?

Like I said. Just take the L man. Admit you exaggerated to further your lovely Allen sucks skit and we can let this stupid argument die. 

Still Allen 2nd pick.png

That video did not include a single INT that was worse than Josh's.

You literally can't find one which is why you keep saying "watch the video" instead of pointing out a specific play. 

And it's widely known that people who say "take the L" only say it because they're currently in possession of the L. "Pleaseeee take MY L".

No one else in this thread agrees with you. Doesn't that tell you something. 

PS, your picture is VERY misleading (because of the angle).

Gabe was no-where near 3-4 yards away.

real.png

10 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

That video did not include a single INT that was worse than Josh's.

You literally can't find one which is why you keep saying "watch the video" instead of pointing out a specific play. 

It did. Plenty of them. Why point any out ?? So you can weasel out of each one with your photo cropping and excusing to keep on this tired Josh sucks act?

And it's widely known that people who say "take the L" only say it because they're currently in possession of the L. "Pleaseeee take MY L".

Widely known ?? Do explain to me this interesting theory of yours. 

No one else in this thread agrees with you. Doesn't that tell you something. 

No one else cares. Sean is the only one that commented on your take. Congrats! You got him. 

PS, your picture is VERY misleading (because of the angle).

Gabe was no-where near 3-4 yards away.

Ok. Fine. How many then ?? Because you said "nowhere in sight" and my sight can spot him right away except on your conveniently cropped pick. Again. Admit you are exaggerating man, its an easy fix. 

real.png

The title alone should wake you up to what a lie this is. No team could not practice for two weeks and win a pro game. It's just fucking stupid to believe.

Entertainment

Ok. Fine. How many then ?? Because you said "nowhere in sight" and my sight can spot him right away except on your conveniently cropped pick. Again. Admit you are exaggerating man, its an easy fix. 

Uh, that's not a cropped pic...

You can literally see the CBS logo that sits in the right hand corner of the screen...

The angle you posted is weird and makes the receiver look closer than he was.

Ya wanna know what, here's the whole damn screen...

How ya gonna weasel out of this one?

Here's an idea ... "Oops, sorry Lit, I was wrong".

damn screen.png

For F sake, he was so damn far away that he couldn't even tackle him after he made the INT.

And Vic thought he was like 3 yards away lollolololol

Uh, that's not a cropped pic...

You can literally see the CBS logo that sits in the right hand corner of the screen...

The angle you posted is weird and makes the receiver look closer than he was.

Ya wanna know what, here's the whole damn screen...

How ya gonna weasel out of this one?

Here's an idea ... "Oops, sorry Lit, I was wrong".

damn screen.png

So your pic is not cropped. Big deal. Neither is mine, its not "weird". Its from the original feed buddy boy. The one we all saw live. You can see Davis right in the vicinity of the pass. That is not "nowhere in sight". Again. You exaggerated. I get it. Its your thing. It helps your act. Just admit it. 

For F sake, he was so damn far away that he couldn't even tackle him after he made the INT.

And Vic thought he was like 3 yards away lollolololol

Ah yes. The definitive proof. He didn't tackle him. 

He was nowhere in sight!! 

Pick 2 Allen.jpg

7 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Yeah, he was bad.

But his INT's were not any worse.

Show me one of his INT's that are worse than Josh throwing a ball DIRECTLY into the hands of a CB.

Unbelievable that you're not an NFL player or at least a coach.  You know so much.  :classic_rolleyes:

• Like 1

Ah yes. The definitive proof. He didn't tackle him. 

He was nowhere in sight!! 

Pick 2 Allen.jpg

As I said, those are misleading angles!!!

Did you never take physics in school!?

Foreground vs Background?

For example - See the yard line in your pic? Looks like his foot in the air will come down right on it right?

Now look at my pic above.

He was 5 yards away from that yard line!

But whatever, im done.d

I still love you even though you’re wrong.

6 hours ago, thinwhiteduke said:

The title alone should wake you up to what a lie this is. No team could not practice for two weeks and win a pro game. It's just fucking stupid to believe.

Entertainment

Im just curious.....why do you even watch football?  It seems you think these games are staged like professional wrestling whats the point in watching?