Penalty after penalty after penalty.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

3 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Let that sink in.

Allen was HORRIBLE.

Defense was HORRIBLE.

Line was bad at times.

It felt due to happen. They may not have practices but the coaches were all over our film.

Tennessee is good and they killed us. McDermott has work to do on his beloved defense. You do not deserve to win when you give up this many points. 

Very Billsy L and really doesnt surprise me at all.....probably the same thing KC is feeling right now.....teams lose

• Thanks 1

Adopt a Bill

11594018.jpg

Not for nothing but where was/is the heavy punishment form the NFL for the Titians breaking practice protocol?

Just my 2 Cents

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

"It's time for the Jedi to end." - Luke Skywalker: Star Wars Episode VIII The Last Jedi

''We will always be with you. No one's ever really gone.'' - Luke Skywalker Star Wars Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker

#Cup or Bust 2020 #Bowl or Bust 2020

45 minutes ago, Buffalo13 said:

It felt due to happen. They may not have practices but the coaches were all over our film.

Tennessee is good and they killed us. McDermott has work to do on his beloved defense. You do not deserve to win when you give up this many points. 

It’s one thing to lose.

Its another to get demolished.

And throw Interceptions straight into CB’s hands.

And let an offense convert over and over and over and over on you.

• Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, daryls61 said:

Not for nothing but where was/is the heavy punishment form the NFL for the Titians breaking practice protocol?

They'll receive praises instead of punishment.

Anybody that honestly thinks the titans weren’t doing anything team related is beyond lost. They basically got a whole extra bye week with extra preparation and knew who they were playing the whole time. We still played way worse than we should’ve with the injuries we had, but all of this BS about how much Tennessee had to overcome is simply BS

• Thanks 2

Lol it's pure bullshit to believe Titans didn't practice. 

This was all set up for the bettors who thought for sure that Buffalo can't lose

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We got destroyed because the team hadn't practiced or played for 16 days.  Rested and fresh and unlike us been preparing to face us and only us for 10 days sitting in one city for 16 days. We have been half ass preparing for a game that nobody thought was going to be played and half preparing for a chiefs game that might happen 2 days from now.  Human nature took over the yoyo of play no play Sunday Monday Tuesday Thursday travel no travel.   at the end of the day the only team getting screwed by covid was the Bills not the Titans 

• Thanks 1

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

Titans exposed us as a finesse team - we are fast and soft. Titans manhandled us.

• Thanks 2

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

39 minutes ago, miamibillsnut said:

We got destroyed because the team hadn't practiced or played for 16 days.  Rested and fresh and unlike us been preparing to face us and only us for 10 days sitting in one city for 16 days. We have been half ass preparing for a game that nobody thought was going to be played and half preparing for a chiefs game that might happen 2 days from now.  Human nature took over the yoyo of play no play Sunday Monday Tuesday Thursday travel no travel.   at the end of the day the only team getting screwed by covid was the Bills not the Titans 

Stop believing the bullshit tv narrative. There is absolutely no way in the real world that Titans could do this. It's a lie.

After they comeback on the Rams, they then can't understand how to play? Bullshit

• Thanks 1

The Bills D is soft. Better trade for some decent lineman.

Seeing Josh Norman get thrown like a rag doll on national TV really made my night.  Not that I am bashing the Bills but that guy runs his mouth all the time!image.png.2442febaaf2486694c11f293dbd21540.png

14 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Let that sink in.

Allen was HORRIBLE.

Defense was HORRIBLE.

Line was bad at times.

Allen wasn't horrible. He made a couple of bad throws. Rest of the game he was our one and only weapon. But we know how you roll on that subject. 

Rest of your post is money. 

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

37 minutes ago, Victor7 said:

Allen wasn't horrible. He made a couple of bad throws. Rest of the game he was our one and only weapon. But we know how you roll on that subject. 

Allen wasn't good, but he wasn't that bad.  I felt that if he could have got the ball back sooner in the second half he would have done, I don't know, something.

This is just like the Philly game was. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Victor7 said:

Dude.

He had half a dozen throws behind people.

One of the worst INT's ive ever seen (he threw it right to the guy).

We scored ONCE in the first 3 quarters.

He threw to a TRIPLE covered Diggs.

He was horrible.

9 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Dude.

He had half a dozen throws behind people.

One of the worst INT's ive ever seen (he threw it right to the guy).

We scored ONCE in the first 3 quarters.

He threw to a TRIPLE covered Diggs.

He was horrible.

One of the worst you've ever seen ?? lol. For a guy that claims to know so much football you sure don't seem to have seen a lot. Oh wait. Its hyperbole to promote your shit on Allen skit. Got it.  

He did make some bad throws. The one to Diggs for sure stands out. He did leave some behind. Like 2, not 6 like you claim. He also converted on a bunch of 3rd downs. Escaped at least 2 sacks, and threw a dart TD to Yeldon that if it had been Mahomes you'd be cleaning jizz of your shorts and making a thread about it. But I get it. Its your thing to complain about Allen.

We only scored once in 3 quarters ! .... FALSE. We had 10 at the half. So that's 2 scoring drives out of 5 total. One of which ended because of Roberts. But again. I get it. You do you. 

Look. I'm not saying he was spectacular. He wasn't. By far his weakest game this season. But he wasn't as bad as you are making it sound and he was by far our only weapon. 

13 minutes ago, Victor7 said:

One of the worst you've ever seen ?? lol. For a guy that claims to know so much football you sure don't seem to have seen a lot. Oh wait. Its hyperbole to promote your shit on Allen skit. Got it.  

He did make some bad throws. The one to Diggs for sure stands out. He did leave some behind. Like 2, not 6 like you claim. He also converted on a bunch of 3rd downs. Escaped at least 2 sacks, and threw a dart TD to Yeldon that if it had been Mahomes you'd be cleaning jizz of your shorts and making a thread about it. But I get it. Its your thing to complain about Allen.

We only scored once in 3 quarters ! .... FALSE. We had 10 at the half. So that's 2 scoring drives out of 5 total. One of which ended because of Roberts. But again. I get it. You do you. 

Look. I'm not saying he was spectacular. He wasn't. By far his weakest game this season. But he wasn't as bad as you are making it sound and he was by far our only weapon. 

How many worse have you seen?

He threw it literally directly to him.

I'm half convinced that he thought the Titan player was a Bill.

13 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

How many worse have you seen?

He threw it literally directly to him.

I'm half convinced that he thought the Titan player was a Bill.

Most of Peterman's. Almost any by Billy Joe Hobert. Neil O'Donell's identical ones in the SB to Larry Brown. I can go on. We also don't know if there was a route run the wrong way. But again. I get it. Saying something Allen did is "the worst you've ever seen" is ideal for your routine. 

Honestly I felt like tonight was going to be like that. The NFL loves their narratives and I think the one for last night was "Look at the Titans - they're overcoming COVID-19 and kicking ass! They are heroes!"

Also, Tannehill acted like a giant douche during the game with his showboating. Fuck that guy.

• Thanks 2

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile