Sign in to follow this  
seandelevan

NFL World Laughs at the Bills

Screw it.  Let Norman take some heat.  He had to know his ass was gonna get run over.  :niterider:

• Thanks 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

This is the team you wanted Sean. This is what happens when you focus on offense. 

Just my 2 Cents

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

"It's time for the Jedi to end." - Luke Skywalker: Star Wars Episode VIII The Last Jedi

''We will always be with you. No one's ever really gone.'' - Luke Skywalker Star Wars Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker

#Cup or Bust 2020 #Bowl or Bust 2020

The range laughs at Sean...

Sean:  Game (Bills up 2 scores) - Bills win game - multiple occurrences

Sean: here comes a 3 and out - Bills get first down

Sean: Here comes run, run pass - Bill pass on next 2 downs

Sean: Score TD or lose - Bills don't score but win

Sean: Why can't we get interceptions - forgets Bills got interception last week

Sean: Whish we could get a big return - forgets Andre Roberts had big return

I am sure there are others but this is the first ones that came to mind. I needed a laugh today. 

• Haha 1

Just my 2 Cents

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

"It's time for the Jedi to end." - Luke Skywalker: Star Wars Episode VIII The Last Jedi

''We will always be with you. No one's ever really gone.'' - Luke Skywalker Star Wars Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker

We deserve it. I'm not sure what happens when they are on national TV but no matter the team/staff/coaches they always manage to lay an egg. I mean other than last year's Dallas game its usually bad. 

As for the stiff arm ?? .... yeah that was bad. So ? Knox had one too. Absolutely rolled a guy. Its nowhere to be seen. It happens. No big deal. 

• Thanks 1

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

14 hours ago, daryls61 said:

This is the team you wanted Sean. This is what happens when you focus on offense. 

No need to draft a CB...

16 hours ago, daryls61 said:

Okay daryls61, pick one.

Sarcasm

YES                    No

(         )           (          )

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

Yes, I am being sarcastic. Sean would always say "this is what happens when you focus on defense" so I am just turning the tables on him. 

I do think they neglected the depth especially at LB DT and it is hurting us. 

Just my 2 Cents

Sean we have been  trying to help you with syndrome.  You don't have to take on the pain and humiliation of this team nor  accept the insults of loser sports writers or childish smack-downs from the other teams' fan base.  

Let us know what else we can do.

Eeyore GIF by memecandy

parody of The Onion

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

11 minutes ago, daryls61 said:

Yes, I am being sarcastic. Sean would always say "this is what happens when you focus on defense" so I am just turning the tables on him. 

I do think they neglected the depth especially at LB DT and it is hurting us. 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47al1v51r3ffywflha55

Not having Star Lotulelei taking on two blockers consistently and plugging a running lane up the middle has certainly not helped.  Injuries can never be delt with until it happens and for how long the player will be out.  Maybe they ought to take Alexander up on his offer.  Edmunds is definitely hurting and he may be timid about sticking his body into a gap with his shoulder issue.  CB's really hurt our defense there is just no way around that.  

It's sad and telling of the person you are Sean that you are SO consumed by what people think about the Bills. Who the fuck cares what some assholes post on twitter. I don't give a fuck what people think of me, let alone a football team I like. Christ, by all accounts, anyone could reasonably say you don't even like the Bills based on your posts.

Before the game last night, people were praising the Bills, and you were still trashing them.

They lost, every team does. Grow up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

“Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group.  But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides.  You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me, I saw the same pictures you did.  You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name. I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.” 

Only the second sentence is ever uttered by US hating libtards.

3 hours ago, DeRokerij said:

It's sad and telling of the person you are Sean that you are SO consumed by what people think about the Bills. Who the fuck cares what some assholes post on twitter. I don't give a fuck what people think of me, let alone a football team I like. Christ, by all accounts, anyone could reasonably say you don't even like the Bills based on your posts.

Before the game last night, people were praising the Bills, and you were still trashing them.

They lost, every team does. Grow up.

We are all, even Sean,  just having fun with it and Seandelevan knows it.  I am glad he has a place to vent.   

• Thanks 2

This dude basically said he was about to give Allen props and anoint him a top nfl qb...then watched the Titan game and changed his mind. Not saying I agree with this guy but dude is on here saying Allen was awful...and still sucks. 

miserable that 70s show GIF