Nuke

Will Jerry Hughes get a sack this year?

9.5 million for 6 tackles in 4 games.  Overall the entire Dline has been a major let down.

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

Thats gonna change in 51 minutes...our D gets going tonight without White and Milano.  Hughes just needs to get consistent pressure.  Sacks come with the pressure.  The other 3 got some work to do as well.

Hughes might be slowing down a little but he can still help apply the pressure to the QB. He’s been great for our team and he’s earned his right to play for Buffalo as long as he wants to. 

• Haha 1

jerry had a very poor game, lost contain on several plays, he needs to he benched

• Thanks 1

Added 2 assists. Wow. He outplayed my boy, who got 1 assist. The most overpaid unit in football

On 10/13/2020 at 10:31 PM, U-bomb said:

jerry had a very poor game, lost contain on several plays, he needs to he benched

apparently he was the highest rated DLineman in that game. 

Which means the grading is off or the rest of the dline really sucks or he's not as bad as we think.

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

JoeB on twitter or Sal. Can't remember who said that he's ranked quite high in pass rushing categories. Sacks are great and obviously it'd be awesome of he could rack up a few. But if he gets to the QB and forces early throws or bad ones its about as good. 

I do think however he was liability in the run game. Lost contain a bunch of times IMO. 

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

On 10/13/2020 at 10:31 PM, U-bomb said:

Yeah, but, for who the d-line is sucking

On 10/13/2020 at 4:36 PM, Psycho79 said:

Hughes might be slowing down a little but he can still help apply the pressure to the QB. He’s been great for our team and he’s earned his right to play for Buffalo as long as he wants to. 

Correction: it’s actually now official that he’s lost a step and is starting to look old. It could be his final season as a Bill. 

Big game vs the winless Jets.  Would be nice if he could show up vs a good team