Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

Sex Pistols singer John Lydon: 'Of course I'm voting for Trump'

While Johnny Rotten is fully on the Trump Train for now Sid Vicious has already cast his vote for Biden!

Sex Pistols singer John Lydon: 'Of course I'm voting for Trump'

John Lydon, the rock singer who found infamy fronting the Sex Pistols during the iconic punk band’s heyday, is “of course” voting to reelect President Trump, he said in an interview Thursday.

The vocalist previously known professionally as Johnny Rotten told BBC’s NewsDay he is “definitely” voting Republican in next month’s contest between Mr. Trump and Democratic rival Joseph R. Biden.

“He’s an individual thinker, I’ll give him that for a start. He’s not the most lovable fellow on God’s earth, but I cannot see the opposition as offering me anything by way of a solution,” he said.

“Yes, of course I’m voting for Trump,” Mr. Lydon affirmed later in the interview. “It’s bad person or not. I don’t want a politician running this world anymore.”

johnny-rotten-donald-trump-split1.jpg?w=

Mr. Lydon, 64, led the Sex Pistols in the late 1970s when the British punk group made waves because of its songs like “Anarchy in the U.K.” and the anti-authoritarian anthem “God Save the Queen.”

He later formed the group Public Image Ltd., which he still fronts, although he told NewsDay the coronavirus pandemic is having a “crippling” effect on the band and music industry as a whole.

Mr. Lydon’s remark about casting a ballot to reelect the president clashes quite considerably with his earlier comments. “Don’t you dare vote Donald Trump,” he said during a TV appearance in 2015.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Oh, well shit, that just changes everything.... 🧐

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Personally, when a guy that named his band after a cock endorses someone, I listen up!

• Haha 1
  • Barf 1

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

25 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

Personally, when a guy that named his band after a cock endorses someone, I listen up!

It's funny, conservatives always want celebrities to keep their opinions out of politics unless they agree with conservatives.

• Like 2
  • Barf 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

4 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

It's funny, conservatives always want celebrities to keep their opinions out of politics unless they agree with conservatives.

Nah, I just thought it was funny plus it takes big nuts to endorse a Republican when you're in the entertainment industry.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile