Sign in to follow this  
HipKat

Bidens Lead Grows

On 10/12/2020 at 8:28 PM, Meathead said:

Take the Senate it retain the House, and defeat the shitmaster

- shove universal healthcare right down Republicans throats, with extreme prejudice

- prosecute the don, any family that was complicit, and any of his gangster friends that still haven't been held accountable

- pack the fuck out of the court if you can

- give up one of the houses back to the Republicans in '24 to avoid at least some of the gross dysfunction that always develops if either house held all three branches

Can't wait to see don in an orange jumpsuit

You clearly don't understand the ramifications of one party rule which shows how utterly devoid of knowledge you are on this subject and you should not even speak on it, honestly.

The way you talk here is indicative of someone looking to dole out punishment and dictatorship in our country, which is awful and extremely dangerous. 

You have now vaulted to the top of my list of posters I have no respect for.

Absolutely disgusting 

@Thebowflexbody Another sign of your idiocy is how you use negative reputation on Anyone’s posts that are not opinion based but are just factual but work against your agenda. A sign of your stupidity and how much of a gutless fucking pussy you are.

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

You clearly don't understand the ramifications of one party rule which shows how utterly devoid of knowledge you are on this subject and you should not even speak on it, honestly.

The way you talk here is indicative of someone looking to dole out punishment and dictatorship in our country, which is awful and extremely dangerous. 

You have now vaulted to the top of my list of posters I have no respect for.

Absolutely disgusting 

triggered

i call myself a radical independent because I believe so strongly in balanced government. The last two times I voted for President it was for a Republican, and I voted for more Republican presidents in my life than Democrats. I take a look at the entire lay of the land and who is running and who is likely to be in charge of the legislative houses to set my voting strategy to achieve separation of power

But the fact that the country with the most medical resources per capita of any civilization in history does not yet have Universal Health Care is an abomination on humanity. The only reason for that is that the Republicans are in a period where they have turned truly vile and do not represent American values. They are Masters at making something out of nothing, and shutting down progress when it doesn't fit their agenda of giving more and more money to the richest people in America

Therefore, my desire to have total control by the Democrats is temporary. It is for one thing and one thing only: to get the ACA fixed properly like it should have been done after the Republicans intentionally sabotaged it. They had a chance to take control of that, they simply could have called it trumpcare and fixed the problems with it and we would now have nearly Universal coverage. But again that doesn't fit with the main goal of today's vile Republicans to funnel as much money to rich people as possible, because that keeps these evil bastards in office

Once we achieve the goal of jamming the ACA down Republicans throats until they choke on it, then we need to immediately return to a balanced government by giving one of the houses back to the Republicans. This should not be too difficult as it is usually a natural occurrence after a president is elected from a new party. That means we have one term to fix the ACA and to put in place safeguards to make it Bulletproof

I hope I dumbed that down enough for you

• Like 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

25 minutes ago, Meathead said:

triggered

i call myself a radical independent because I believe so strongly in balanced government. The last two times I voted for President it was for a Republican, and I voted for more Republican presidents in my life than Democrats. I take a look at the entire lay of the land and who is running and who is likely to be in charge of the legislative houses to set my voting strategy to achieve separation of power

But the fact that the country with the most medical resources per capita of any civilization in history does not yet have Universal Health Care is an abomination on humanity. The only reason for that is that the Republicans are in a period where they have turned truly vile and do not represent American values. They are Masters at making something out of nothing, and shutting down progress when it doesn't fit their agenda of giving more and more money to the richest people in America

Therefore, my desire to have total control by the Democrats is temporary. It is for one thing and one thing only: to get the ACA fixed properly like it should have been done after the Republicans intentionally sabotaged it. They had a chance to take control of that, they simply could have called it trumpcare and fixed the problems with it and we would now have nearly Universal coverage. But again that doesn't fit with the main goal of today's vile Republicans to funnel as much money to rich people as possible, because that keeps these evil bastards in office

Once we achieve the goal of jamming the ACA down Republicans throats until they choke on it, then we need to immediately return to a balanced government by giving one of the houses back to the Republicans. This should not be too difficult as it is usually a natural occurrence after a president is elected from a new party. That means we have one term to fix the ACA and to put in place safeguards to make it Bulletproof

I hope I dumbed that down enough for you

You think Dems will give back control once they aquire it?

Complete stupidity that shows you have exactly zero knowledge of what the Democratic party is and how they operate.

You should be disqualified to engage in political discussion

Oh, and do you know who has benefitted the most from the ACA? The insurance companies and big Pharma. Tons of money to each. 

Who do they support? I'll give you one guess.

You are so misinformed it's tragic

• Like 1

Top 20 recipients of funds from health insurance and pharmaceutical companies

11 Republicans and nine Democrats and look who the top Republican is?

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

21 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Top 20 recipients of funds from health insurance and pharmaceutical companies

11 Republicans and nine Democrats and look who the top Republican is?

Meanwhile Biden tops the list with nearly triple the amount...

But thanks for confirming that Biden benefits the most and wants to keep the ACA

You're actually helping my case at this point🤣😂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1