Sign in to follow this  
seandelevan

NFL Shuts Down the Pats

If this happened to the Bills. The NFL would just forfeit all their games. But, since it NE..... goodbye 2020 NFL season

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

17 minutes ago, Nuke said:

If this happened to the Bills. The NFL would just forfeit all their games. But, since it NE..... goodbye 2020 NFL season

Yup...except since it’s New England...”they will think about moving Monday’s game”. Gtfo with this shit. They’ll prob just move it to Tuesday now that the bills are not playing then. 

miserable that 70s show GIF

7 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Yup...except since it’s New England...”they will think about moving Monday’s game”. Gtfo with this shit. They’ll prob just move it to Tuesday now that the bills are not playing then. 

Pats postponed.

My guess, play the rest of the games this week. Pause the season two weeks. Move to a bubble. Play the Titans-Bills and Pats Broncos. Then restart the season.

Breaking....

they’ll play next Sunday....huge break for Pats since it’s their normal bye week...Broncos fucked over.

Does anyone else notice how much trouble and disruption they but the rest of the teams through to make things as convenient as possible for the Patriots?  

32 minutes ago, Nuke said:

Does anyone else notice how much trouble and disruption they but the rest of the teams through to make things as convenient as possible for the Patriots?  

Oh big time dude. The Bills, Broncos, Steelers, Fins, and CHiefs get royally FUCKED OVER to accommodate the titans and pats. 

• Thanks 1

The Titans and Pats should play a gauntlet at end of the season.  They can spend a week playing all the games they missed.  :niterider:

• Haha 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

7 hours ago, Woody said:

The Titans and Pats should play a gauntlet at end of the season.  They can spend a week playing all the games they missed.  :niterider:

What should have happened was the Bills play Denver today, the Chiefs game gets moved to next Sunday or Monday and the rest of the schedule stay the same. Except now, the Pats/Titans have to play each other some week on a Wednesday or they both get a loss. They’re screwing this up. They need to figure it out. But, Goodell is too busy sucking Krafts dick to know what’s right for the other 30 teams.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Nuke said:

What should have happened was the Bills play Denver today, the Chiefs game gets moved to next Sunday or Monday and the rest of the schedule stay the same. Except now, the Pats/Titans have to play each other some week on a Wednesday or they both get a loss. They’re screwing this up. They need to figure it out. But, Goodell is too busy sucking Krafts dick to know what’s right for the other 30 teams.

Goodell is.......asian? 😳

• Haha 1

This is fake, is it? Cant find this anywhere ...

Proud adopter of #16 Robert Foster and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

The Buffalo Eightyfive percents

1 hour ago, jc856 said:

Goodell is.......asian? 😳

Might as well be. Me love you long time Mr. Kraft.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Nuke said:

Might as well be. Me love you long time Mr. Kraft.

Long time, short time, cheap! cheap!

A lot of talk here in New England that players were upset that the NFL made them fly to KC for the game last week.  Then Gilmore tested positive after that game and they were being forced to fly again this week after another player tested positive on Saturday.  Seems there were many were players against risking more players being exposed (from both teams) and felt the NFL was not acting in the best interest of the players health and safety.  Perhaps even some influence from the NFLPA as well?  This is only going to continue to force the leagues hand every week with more COVID cases in the league and different teams having players test positive.

Obviously the games will be played like it or not

sounds like the nfl has way better to do as well. shocking

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

10 hours ago, Meathead said:

sounds like the nfl has way better to do as well. shocking

Rog has like 46 million reasons to keep the NFL going.  I am guessing player safety and health due to COVID does not rank high enough on his list currently.