Word is that the NFL got mad at him for sharing the pictures of the Titans practicing unauthorized on the high school field.

That tweet was deleted and he put this message up.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

Is NFL Network owned by China now?  :niterider:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

19 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Word is that the NFL got mad at him for sharing the pictures of the Titans practicing unauthorized on the high school field.

Yeah NFL wanted to sweep this under the rug.  He put the picture up before they could get their lie in order.

IDGAF at this point.  The only thing I think should have happened was the KC game shouldve been bumped to a MNF double header. 

• Thanks 1

Captain of the Bills Family First Adoption Team.

Steve Johnson is my Adopted BFF Team Member.

Where was he during SpyGate? Goodell would have been pissed if he shared some Patriots spy photos.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

7 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

According to the NY Post, that's not it:  https://nypost.com/2020/10/10/nfl-networks-ian-rapoport-suspended-for-manscaping-post/

Ian Rapoport said it was a clean shave, but he got nicked.

Rapoport, NFL Network’s insider extraordinaire, has been suspended because of an ad he posted on social media, for a product used to shave your groin, The Post has learned.

That story about Brady was a hack of sorts.  Someone stole his AVITAR and twitter name but the twitter address was not his.  

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

1 hour ago, Albany,n.y. said:

According to the NY Post, that's not it:  https://nypost.com/2020/10/10/nfl-networks-ian-rapoport-suspended-for-manscaping-post/

Ian Rapoport said it was a clean shave, but he got nicked.

Rapoport, NFL Network’s insider extraordinaire, has been suspended because of an ad he posted on social media, for a product used to shave your groin, The Post has learned.

Uh huh.

Sounds like more NFL spin.

Suddenly a Titan tweet gets deleted, he’s suspended and the story becomes about a razor.

Not sure I can buy that.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

1 hour ago, LiterateStylish said:

Uh huh.

Sounds like more NFL spin.

Suddenly a Titan tweet gets deleted, he’s suspended and the story becomes about a razor.

Not sure I can buy that.

Lit man just shut up and buy the story, or the "NFL and The Powers That Be" will take you away for reeducation!

12 hours ago, The Beef said:

Yeah NFL wanted to sweep this under the rug.  He put the picture up before they could get their lie in order.

IDGAF at this point.  The only thing I think should have happened was the KC game shouldve been bumped to a MNF double header. 

Lol he sold his soul to the nfl. He's no whistle blower. All entertainment as usual. All a show.