• Bills by 9-14
    • Bills by 15-21
    • Bills by 22+
    • Titans by 22+
    • Titans by 15-21
    • Titans by 9-14
    • Titans by 4-8
    • Titans by 1-3

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 11/11/2020 at 06:21 PM

please, no big comebacks, unless its the bills

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

I feel like I’ve seen this before. The other team screws up. The Bills have to pay the price. Two big games in five days. Titans skate with a slap on the wrist and the Bills lose. 

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

Titans win easy.

they are rested and fucking pissed off as hell and want something to prove. And the Bills will lose on national TV for all to see and be declared phonies. 

seen this movie before.

• Thanks 1
  • Finger 1

miserable that 70s show GIF

Bills. I heard this jackass on Sirius NFL radio this morning talk about all the Titans player missing, how bad they were in the red zone, how bad they were on big plays, and a bunch of other negative stats that the Bills are strong in and then the dummy goes with the Titans. I'm thinking, "Dude you just made a case why the easy pick was the Bills and then flipped and you get paid for this?" LOL

• Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Buffalo Bills 17

Tennessee  Covids 41

The Covids will be fired up and will have the 'us against the world mentality'. I just hope the Bills escape with no major injuries or infections.

Titans are missing their #1 WR, slot WR, and starting DT. They haven't practiced together in 2 weeks. We've been preparing this entire time.

We're winning.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, theAteam said:

Titans are missing their #1 WR, slot WR, and starting DT. They haven't practiced together in 2 weeks. We've been preparing this entire time.

We're winning.

No doubt, one of the easier games of the season.

15 hours ago, theAteam said:

We're winning.

They've been practicing; like a bunch of morons.

• Haha 1

every year they lose a game they had no bidness losing. thats this game

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

If the fucking Dolphins can roll into Levi Stadium and prison FUCK the Niners you better BEAT the ass of a team that hasn’t done shit and is down a bunch of starters. If you can’t do that you don’t deserve any of the hype you got.

• Thanks 1

miserable that 70s show GIF

Predicting the day and time the game will be played would be more interesting.

Bills 31

Tits 17

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

Bills are the better team and should win. However, I do think Ten will want to prove something, so I dunno. I went with Bills 31-20, but won't be surprised at all if that score is reversed

Scammer game and the Bills need to beat more than just the Titans

On 10/10/2020 at 12:57 PM, seandelevan said:

Titans win easy.

they are rested and fucking pissed off as hell and want something to prove. And the Bills will lose on national TV for all to see and be declared phonies. 

seen this movie before.

Titans arent that great.. they beat shit teams and barely won. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I just don't know with this one. 

Titans are pissed they've been shit on (deservedly). A team with a hurt ego is dangerous. They've also had 2 weeks to prepare for us (albeit very little practice). I can certainly see a scenario in which they run all over us with Henry and hand us our first L while thumping their chests about how bad they've been treated. 

Then again ....

I can also see the Bills running away with this one because unlike them we have actually been able to practice. I imagine our guys can't be too happy with all the BS they are having to put up with just to accommodate the freaking irresponsible Titans. So they go out there and destroy them

Who the F knows. I'm gonna go with my homer side and say ...

Bills 28

COVID's 17

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

I think we are going to find out how overrated practice is 

• Thanks 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

I can't see where the tittons will be all fired up.  I think they are going to be flat.

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A