Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

‘Unrestricted Bioweapon’: China Whistleblower Dr. Yan Releases New Report Claiming Coronavirus Is ‘Laboratory Product’

‘Unrestricted Bioweapon’: China Whistleblower Dr. Yan Releases New Report Claiming Coronavirus Is ‘Laboratory Product’

THE LONG-AWAITED SECOND REPORT FROM DR. LI-MENG YAN – THE CHINESE WHISTLEBLOWER WHO CAME TO THE UNITED STATES TO EXPOSE THE CHINESE COMMUNIST PARTY’S VIRUS – HAS BEEN RELEASED. AND IT’S EXPLOSIVE. 

The report, embedded below, explains:

Two possibilities should be considered for the origin of SARS-CoV-2: natural evolution or laboratory creation. In our earlier report titled “Unusual Features of the SARS-CoV-2 Genome Suggesting Sophisticated Laboratory Modification Rather Than Natural Evolution and Delineation of Its Probable Synthetic Route”, we disproved the possibility of SARS-CoV-2 arising naturally through evolution and instead proved that SARS-CoV-2 must have been a product of laboratory modification. Despite this and similar efforts, the laboratory creation theory continues to be downplayed or even diminished. This is fundamentally because the natural origin theory remains supported by several novel coronaviruses published after the start of the outbreak.

The conclusion is perhaps the most explosive we’ve seen on the pandemic in a while, wherein Dr. Yan, Shu Kang (PhD), Jie Guan (PhD), and Shanchang Hu explain:

If SARS-CoV-2 is of a natural origin, no fabrications would be needed to suggest so. The current report, therefore, corroborates our earlier report and further proves that SARS-CoV-2 is a laboratory product.

And further adds:

Although it is not easy for the public to accept SARS-CoV-2 as a bioweapon due to its relatively low lethality, this virus indeed meets the criteria of a bioweapon as described by Dr. Ruifu Yang. Aside from his appointment in the AMMS, Dr. Yang is also a key member of China’s National and Military Bioterrorism Response Consultant Group and had participated in the investigation of the Iraqi bioweapon program as a member of the United Nations Special Commission (UNSCOM) in 1998. In 2005, Dr. Yang specified the criteria for a pathogen to qualify as a bioweapon:

1. It is significantly virulent and can cause large scale casualty.
  2. It is highly contagious and transmits easily, often through respiratory routes in the form of aerosols. The most dangerous scenario would be that it allows human-to-human transmission.
  3. It is relatively resistant to environmental changes, can sustain transportation, and is capable of supporting targeted release.

Clearly, SARS-CoV-2 not only meets but also surpasses the standards of a traditional bioweapon. Therefore, it should be defined as an Unrestricted Bioweapon.

Finally, in addition to the thirty pages of scientific detail on the report, Dr. Yan et al insist:

The scientific evidence and records indicate that the current pandemic is not a result of accidental release of a gain-of-function product but a planned attack using an Unrestricted Bioweapon. The current pandemic therefore should be correspondingly considered as a result of Unrestricted Biowarfare.

Under such circumstances, the infected population are being used, unconsciously, as the vectors of the disease to facilitate the spread of the infection. The first victims of the attack were the Chinese people, especially those in the city of Wuhan. At the initial stage, the hidden spread in Wuhan could have also served another purpose: the final verification of the bioweapon’s functionality, an important aspect of which is the human-to-human transmission efficiency. Upon the success of this last step, targeted release of the pathogen might have been enabled.

Scribd Entire Report

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

i can see it coming

two weeks before the election don declares covid a bioweapon and declares war on china. its mostly bluster to scare and whip up america, but they do send some missiles to chinese chem factories

viola! your convenient, predictable and likely effective october surprise that will completely fool most foolish americans

• Disagree 1
  • Barf 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

3 hours ago, Meathead said:

i can see it coming

two weeks before the election don declares covid a bioweapon and declares war on china. its mostly bluster to scare and whip up america, but they do send some missiles to chinese chem factories

viola! your convenient, predictable and likely effective october surprise that will completely fool most foolish americans

Nah, we're not ready to have a military conflict with China just yet and the Don hasn't started any wars. Let's get our factories back first, divest their foreign investments here, cut off their American food imports, and then wipe our ass with these Commies. It might take a decade to do all of that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

4 hours ago, Meathead said:

i can see it coming

Dreaming.  Come on, man.

23 hours ago, Meathead said:

i can see it coming

So you don't believe her work?

Trying to understand what conclusion you came to because your post really doesn't address the OP whatsoever.

I do believe this was done with the help of some within our own country for various reasons, but the most obvious was to tank our economy and use it to hurt the president’s re-election bid.

The people will eventually demand that China be held accountable, but we've been on a collision course with them for a long time.

The battle for freedom on this planet will be USA vs China. There's just no other way.

I wish it wouldn't have to be that way, but I just don't see it. 

It may be the end of times when it does go down because the sheer numbers and strength in each of our militaries is incredible.

All we can do is pray for the best possible outcome should this take place

• Like 1

the final battle for peace. oxymoronics at its finest. the fallout aftermath would be devastating, duh

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

7 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

I do believe this was done with the help of some within our own country for various reasons, but the most obvious was to tank our economy and use it to hurt the president’s re-election bid.

The people will eventually demand that China be held accountable, but we've been on a collision course with them for a long time.

The battle for freedom on this planet will be USA vs China. There's just no other way.

I wish it wouldn't have to be that way, but I just don't see it. 

It may be the end of times when it does go down because the sheer numbers and strength in each of our militaries is incredible.

All we can do is pray for the best possible outcome should this take place

This is an INCREDIBLE amount of speculation without any explanation or proof. Care to give any? I’m not saying you’re wrong, but give something more than this. These are pretty bold statements, after all.

How is one supposed to be swayed by your statements, when you don’t back them up?

2 minutes ago, jc856 said:

This is an INCREDIBLE amount of speculation without any explanation or proof. Care to give any? I’m not saying you’re wrong, but give something more than this. These are pretty bold statements, after all.

How is one supposed to be swayed by your statements, when you don’t back them up?

Did you read her work? This was engineered by China, and let out onto the world. Go look into how initially the coronavirus mutation was being worked on here in the US, but they were told they cannot do this, so they moved it to China where it was further developed. 

Go watch the Plandemic documentaries...parts 1 and 2. It will shed more light on this for you or anyone who wants to understand more.

China is not only our biggest enemy...they are the biggest threat to anyone who wishes not to be controlled by communism and censorship. 

17 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Whatever the FUCK he posted is some of the most ridiculous, conspiracy-theorist nonsense I've ever seen. I mean this moron makes the real Qanon look like a Bible study! US vs China is probably on the horizon, but that first line is fucking idiotic as hell. 

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

20 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Whatever the FUCK he posted is some of the most ridiculous, conspiracy-theorist nonsense I've ever seen. I mean this moron makes the real Qanon look like a Bible study! US vs China is probably on the horizon, but that first line is fucking idiotic as hell. 

Shows how stupid and unaware you are.

I don't know how many times you've called me out for what I've said and I've proven you wrong, but it's been alot.

Keep living in your own reality where everything you have been told by the puppet masters and their organizations is true, and that these people have good intentions for us.

Time reveals everything, and I'd rather be wrong than right. 

37 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Did you read her work? This was engineered by China, and let out onto the world. Go look into how initially the coronavirus mutation was being worked on here in the US, but they were told they cannot do this, so they moved it to China where it was further developed. 

Go watch the Plandemic documentaries...parts 1 and 2. It will shed more light on this for you or anyone who wants to understand more.

China is not only our biggest enemy...they are the biggest threat to anyone who wishes not to be controlled by communism and censorship. 

I read her statements and listened to her on some programs. I’m really not doubting her,  because she seems credible, and who would put it past China to do something nefarious to achieve their goals. The fact they arrested her mother is exactly why I feel China is a threat to ANYONE they have a problem with. But when you started talking about “end of times” you were getting close to SJ territory.

i will take a gander at the plandemic docs. Do you know who made them? 

38 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I haven’t had time to check out the docs he suggested, but if it’s like SJ’s tinfoil hat bullshit, I won’t waste too much time on them. Just been real busy lately, but I’ll get to them.

• Like 1

Lol you retards and your conspiracy theories. Its been debunked already and you still fall for it. This is all you need to know, "What’s more, the report was funded by the Rule of Law Society, a nonprofit organization founded by former chief White House strategist Steve Bannon, who has since been arrested for fraud."

https://www.acsh.org/news/2020/09/15/covid-no-coronavirus-wasnt-created-laboratory-genetics-shows-why-15029

"In March, a team of scientists published genome sequence data from SARS-CoV-2 in the highly reputable journal Nature Medicine. The main argument for why the virus was not man-made is that the spike protein (which binds to a human cell receptor called ACE2) was shown to be non-ideal for binding to the receptor. While it does bind tightly, computer simulations suggest that other sequences would be better for binding. This is evidence against the virus being man-made because, presumably, a bioengineer would have chosen a different spike protein gene sequence."

"The most straightforward explanation for the "suspicious" genetic traits is natural recombination with other coronaviruses. Just like influenza, if two different coronaviruses infect the same animal (or human) at the same time, the gene sequences can be swapped. As a result, a new virus pops out that has a completely unique gene sequence. Then, like everything else, the virus undergoes natural selection. If the gene sequence helps the virus spread, then the virus will be selected through evolutionary forces. A July 2020 paper in Science makes precisely that argument."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/api.nationalgeographic.com/distribution/public/amp/science/2020/09/coronavirus-origins-misinformation-yan-report-fact-check-cvd

"The 26-page paper, led by Chinese virologist Li-Meng Yan, a postdoctoral researcher who left Hong Kong University, has not undergone peer review and asserts that this evidence of genetic engineering has been “censored” in the scientific journals."

"The experts also pointed out that the report whipped up wild conspiracy theories and wrongly accused academic journals of plotting with conspirators by censoring important evidence."

"In July, David Robertson, a viral genomics researcher at University of Glasgow, authored a peer-reviewed paper in Nature Medicine that showed the lineage behind SARS-CoV-2 and its closest known ancestor, a virus called RaTG13, have been circulating in bat populations for decades. Virologists think this relative, which is 96-percent identical to the novel coronavirus, probably propagated and evolved in bats or human hosts and then went undetected for about 20 years before adapting its current form and causing the ongoing pandemic.

The Yan report claims this hypothesis is controversial, and that RaTG13 was also engineered in a lab. But that flies in the face of the overwhelming body of genetic evidence published about SARS-CoV-2 and its progenitors. What’s more, the report was funded by the Rule of Law Society, a nonprofit organization founded by former chief White House strategist Steve Bannon, who has since been arrested for fraud. That’s yet another reason many virologists are questioning the veracity of its claims."

• Thanks 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 hour ago, jc856 said:

I read her statements and listened to her on some programs. I’m really not doubting her,  because she seems credible, and who would put it past China to do something nefarious to achieve their goals. The fact they arrested her mother is exactly why I feel China is a threat to ANYONE they have a problem with. But when you started talking about “end of times” you were getting close to SJ territory.

i will take a gander at the plandemic docs. Do you know who made them? 

I believe it was made by an independent journalist. 

The man starts it off with an intro stating why he did the doc and how his only intention is to get the truth out there. 

They censored Dr Judy after she spoke out the first time, and she rebutts their claims from her first interview. Again, this woman doesn't strike me as fake or not genuine.

I don't ever expect someone to simply take my word for anything. I only suggest to seek out the info for your own knowledge and benefit. Again, I'm confident in what I have come to know because I put in the time and effort when I had the extra time.

This stuff is so important to know right now, and I made it a point to get as best of an understanding as I could, and it led me down some serious rabbit holes. Some don't pan out, and some literally can change how you view this world. It's up to everyone as an individual to decide for yourself.

And as far as anything about the reports being debunked...I don't think so. China went to great lengths to bury the origins and the lab itself, but I'll do as I always do and check it out some more. So far I've seen nothing that proves her work invalid. 

17 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Dr Judy is an anti vaxxer wing nut lol

You're a fool who lacks the intelligence or ability to actually look into these things.

You are exactly what the puppet masters want...you couldn't think for yourself if your sorry life depended on it.

7 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

You're a fool who lacks the intelligence or ability to actually look into these things.

You are exactly what the puppet masters want...you couldn't think for yourself if your sorry life depended on it.

She DOES have a bad reputation among her peers in general, so...........unless you think she’s being suppressed and vilified by “the powers that be”, I’d have to look for more credible sources, personally.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, jc856 said:

She DOES have a bad reputation among her peers in general, so...........unless you think she’s being suppressed and vilified by “the powers that be”, I’d have to look for more credible sources, personally.

Have you not witnessed those holding different opinions contrary to the mainstream become villainized and or discredited?

Like I said...go check on these things yourself. 

You're not doing yourself any favors being like Hip or that other clown going by popular opinion from compromised sources. 

2 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Have you not witnessed those holding different opinions contrary to the mainstream become villainized and or discredited?

Like I said...go check on these things yourself. 

You're not doing yourself any favors being like Hip or that other clown going by popular opinion from compromised sources. 

When it involves an entity getting a government grant, I know damn well that there are researchers and scientists who reluctantly sign off on papers because of pressure from outside agencies, or the institution admins themselves. Anyone that is aware of how the world works knows that sort of thing goes on. I’ve had discussions with researchers that “hinted” as much. Everything should be taken with a grain of salt....

54 minutes ago, jc856 said:

When it involves an entity getting a government grant, I know damn well that there are researchers and scientists who reluctantly sign off on papers because of pressure from outside agencies, or the institution admins themselves. Anyone that is aware of how the world works knows that sort of thing goes on. I’ve had discussions with researchers that “hinted” as much. Everything should be taken with a grain of salt....

What a hypocrite he is. He talks about people going against the main stream being discredited while he supports a president who orders because administration to arrest his political opponents. A perfect illustration of why anybody with any common sense looks at this type of a Trump supporter in particular and laughs at the willful ignorance

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

What a hypocrite he is. He talks about people going against the main stream being discredited while he supports a president who orders because administration to arrest his political opponents. A perfect illustration of why anybody with any common sense looks at this type of a Trump supporter in particular and laughs at the willful ignorance

His political opponents are neck deep in criminal activity, bub!

That has nothing to do with clowns like you swallowing up whatever your masters decide to feed you.

You're failure to comprehend or understand any post I deliver is somethung to behold.