Sign in to follow this  
Thebowflexbody

Remember, a Vote for Joe is a Vote for KAMALA *****

Gross.  Thank you, but hell no.  This woman is in no way suited to be POTUS.  Far from it.  We all know Dementia-Joe Biden ain't running for re-election in 2024, if elected this year.  The odds are HUGE he doesn't make it through a first term either.  The cat is on his last legs.  "Kamala the Ignorant" would be a truly awful President.  FACT. :goal:

• Thanks 2

That's why China is pushing very hard for Biden/Harris.

China knows they can bend those two clowns over any time they want.

• Thanks 2

And Pelosi is already scheming up how to move Joe aside.

Either Biden is retarded or part of the ruse to get Harris in. 

• Thanks 2

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

1 minute ago, jayhall93 said:

And Pelosi is already scheming up how to move Joe aside.

Either Biden is retarded or part of the ruse to get Harris in. 

He figures he'll still get in the history books as a POTUS.  Even if it's for a VERY short length of time.  What a shameless loser.

• Thanks 1

A vote for Trump preserves your fundamental liberties and a vote for Joe30330 sells your country up the river.  :niterider:

• Like 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

9 minutes ago, Woody said:

A vote for Trump preserves your fundamental liberties and a vote for Joe30330 sells your country up the river.  :niterider:

Yes.  In a nutshell.  Most Biden voters have no idea what they're in for.  Sad.

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Woody said:

A vote for Trump sells your country further up the river.  :niterider:

Cough cough Russia.....!!

fixed it fer ya

• Finger 1
  • Barf 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

The reality of the selection is pretty simple. If Biden wins, chances are Harris will be the first woman president.

Trump has been such a shit show this year, everything he’s touched has turned to cat puke. If he wins things are only bound to get worse. I’m pretty sure neither one of them is playing with a full deck

• Disagree 1
  • Barf 2

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Everyone in this thread is spot on besides our resident jackass HipKat 

Biden is not up to the task mentally,  and he won't even answer questions every American has the right to know like packing the court.

Harris is so bad she had no support in the primaries and showed everyone how disgusting of a candidate she is at the debate...completely unfit for the job.

Anyone that votes for this clown show deserves the agenda these deep state puppets want to install.

God help us all if they get in

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Woody said:

Did you sign the new People's Charter yet?  I heard early signees will receive a Breadline Booster-Pack when Joe30330 wins.  :niterider:

Nahhh,  I have a job

Seek help. soflabillsfan

29 minutes ago, jayhall93 said:

If Biden wins, our economy crashes instantly. China will Dominate trade and influence to a degree we haven’t seen. Our current knowledge of liberty could be changed very quick.

That’s just fucking ridiculous. And if you want to look at history, it’s always during Republican administrations that the economy gets fucked up and it’s always during Democratic administration’s that economy gets better. Stop listening to fucking bullshit. Stop listening to the fear tactics and start doing some research I mean goddamnit, use some common fucking sense.

This is the kind of shit that just boggles my mind. You’re talking about the guy that orchestrated the policies that saved the economy from the LAST republican President 

• Barf 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Nahhh,  I have a job

Excellent!  :niterider:

taxes.jpg

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

43 minutes ago, HipKat said:

That’s just fucking ridiculous. And if you want to look at history, it’s always during Republican administrations that the economy gets fucked up and it’s always during Democratic administration’s that economy gets better. Stop listening to fucking bullshit. Stop listening to the fear tactics and start doing some research I mean goddamnit, use some common fucking sense.

This is the kind of shit that just boggles my mind. You’re talking about the guy that orchestrated the policies that saved the economy from the LAST republican President 

Biden didn't orchestrate a god damn thing, for starters. Go look into that one since you clearly don't know.

Second of all...this Democratic party is a far cry from the ones that did some ok things (Bill was ok).

Biden is in the pocket of China/Russia/Ukraine. Him and his family took money from them all, and this is fact. Money = favors or indebted to that person or country.

Biden is clearly in decline mentally, and he has aligned himself with the radicals/far left that is looking to take things to the extreme.

The country was enjoying record level prosperity and unemployment before China and the Dems decided to attack the American people and lock down our states with fear and control tactics all to make sure Trump doesn't win re-election. This should bother you as an American, but you can't see past your hate that has been instilled within you with ZERO actual reason as to why, but that's another story.

This isn't another election, and this isn't a classic Blue vs Red deal...it's the constitution, freedom, and human decency vs deception, fear, control, and division.

You're gonna be on the wrong side of what will be the all time crossroads as to where we will go as a country. 

Don't say I never tried to help you

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Biden didn't orchestrate a god damn thing, for starters. Go look into that one since you clearly don't know.

Second of all...this Democratic party is a far cry from the ones that did some ok things (Bill was ok).

Biden is in the pocket of China/Russia/Ukraine. Him and his family took money from them all, and this is fact. Money = favors or indebted to that person or country.

Biden is clearly in decline mentally, and he has aligned himself with the radicals/far left that is looking to take things to the extreme.

The country was enjoying record level prosperity and unemployment before China and the Dems decided to attack the American people and lock down our states with fear and control tactics all to make sure Trump doesn't win re-election. This should bother you as an American, but you can't see past your hate that has been instilled within you with ZERO actual reason as to why, but that's another story.

This isn't another election, and this isn't a classic Blue vs Red deal...it's the constitution, freedom, and human decency vs deception, fear, control, and division.

You're gonna be on the wrong side of what will be the all time crossroads as to where we will go as a country. 

Well said.  He'll see the light one day.  Unfortunately, by then it will be too late.  He has zero appreciation for what's at stake here.  All he's concerned with is being rid of Trump, someone he hates.  That's called being shortsighted and can't see the forest for the trees.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Funny that this dope claims he's a Republican. What kind? The Bush/Romney/McCain Globalist version?

• Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

@Meathead Didn't you say something to Bowman about stalking my posts?? Negatively repping for no reason? 

Seek help. soflabillsfan

44 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Funny that this dope claims he's a Republican. What kind? The Bush/Romney/McCain Globalist version?

Exactly.  Was thinking the same thing.  Not my kind of Conservative/Republican.  RINO only.

22 minutes ago, HipKat said:

@Meathead Didn't you say something to Bowman about stalking my posts?? Negatively repping for no reason? 

Hey genius.  Just responding to your asinine post.  It's been a week - just like I was told.  Enough with your bellyaching.

31 minutes ago, HipKat said:

You're on my thread.  You're stalking me.  Don't see me crying foul.  Grow up.  Didn't even reply directly to your nonsense not wanting to upset a sensitive creature like yourself.