Sign in to follow this  
Woody

Texas Mayoral Candidate Arrested on 109 Counts of Mail-In Voter Fraud

Another one.  :niterider:

A mayoral candidate in Carrollton, Texas, has been arrested on more than 100 counts of mail-in voter fraud, the Denton County Sheriff’s Office announced on Thursday.

Zul Mirza Mohamed, a 39-year-old candidate for Carrollton mayor, was arrested and charged with 109 felonies related to voter fraud — specifically mail-in voter fraud.

On September 23, the Denton County Sheriff’s Office was alerted about potential fraudulent activities with absentee ballot applications. According to Sheriff Tracy Murphree, absentee ballots were requested to be sent to a PO Box in Lewisville, Texas, that was alleged to belong to a nursing home facility.

When investigators made contact with Carrollton residents whose identities had been used to request the absentee ballots, none said they had requested ballots be sent to the PO Box. Soon after, investigators said they discovered the PO Box was obtained using a fake Texas driver’s license and a fake University of North Texas student ID.

Then, on October 7, Murphree alleges that Mohamed picked up the requested absentee ballots at the PO Box before taking them back to his residence. Sheriff’s officers located the box of absentee ballots in Mohamed’s bedroom with a search warrant. Already, a number of ballots had been opened.

The fake Texas driver’s license used to open the PO Box was also found in Mohamed’s residence, Murphree said. Mohamed was placed under arrested and booked into the Denton County jail.

Mohamed has been charged with 25 counts of unlawful possession of an official mail ballot and 84 counts of mail ballot application fraud — second-degree and third-degree felonies. If convicted, Mohamed faces up to 20 years in prison and fines of up to $20,000.

Attorney General Ken Paxton (R) commended law enforcement for their work in “ensuring a free and fair Presidential election in the face of unprecedented voter fraud.”

“Mail ballots are inherently insecure and vulnerable to fraud, and I am committed to safeguarding the integrity of our elections,” Paxton said. “My office is prepared to assist any Texas county in combating this form of fraud.”

LINK

• Thanks 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

"hURr DuRr... eLEcTiON fRAUd iS a rIgHT wInG coNSpiRacY. pRoVe iT bOoMeR!"

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Speaking of Texas....

TEXAS GOVERNOR NOW COMMITTING EMERGENCY VOTER SUPPRESSION TO SAVE DONALD TRUMP

Voter suppression has long been a cherished tradition among Republicans, but with 33 days to go until the election and the outlook for Donald Trump looking extremely not good, the Grand Old Party apparently got together on a Zoom call and agreed to go all in on preventing Democrats from casting ballots. In South Carolina, Republicans are asking the Supreme Court to reinstate witness signatures for mail-in ballots, while in Texas, Governor Greg Abbott wants to make it as difficult as possible for people to drop off a ballot should they decide that sending it in the mail would be too risky given the president’s naked attempts to handicap the Postal Service.

CNN reports that Abbott issued a proclamation on Thursday limiting drop-off locations for mail-in ballots to one site per county. And we’ll give you two guesses as to which party the move will disproportionately affect, but you’ll only need one:

The move significantly affects the Democratic stronghold of Harris County, which is the state’s largest county by population—one of the most populous in the country—and covers a massive area. It must now reduce its 11 drop-off locations down to one starting on Friday. Travis County, which includes the reliably Democratic city of Austin, must limit its four drop-off locations to one.... The Republican governor said in a statement the order was made to enhance ballot security. It also allows poll watchers to observe the in-person delivery of mail-in ballots by voters, but critics say it could severely limit access for many voters.

Weirdly, few people are buying the “ballot security” bit:

In a statement, the group Let America Vote called the move “a shameful...act...that will disproportionately impact the large number of Black and Latinx voters in Texas‘s biggest counties.” Texas’s Democratic Party chair, Gilberto Hinojosa, noted, accurately, that “Republicans are on the verge of losing, so Governor Abbott is trying to adjust the rules last minute.” He added: “Governor Abbott and Texas Republicans are scared. We are creating a movement that will beat them at the ballot box on November 3, and there’s nothing these cheaters can do about it.”

As a reminder, Trump is running on a “law-and-order” platform, which apparently applies to neither him nor his white supporters. Per NBC News:

Federal law enforcement officials were directed to make public comments sympathetic to Kyle Rittenhouse, the teenager charged with fatally shooting two protesters in Kenosha, Wisconsin, according to internal Department of Homeland Security talking points obtained by NBC News. In preparing Homeland Security officials for questions about Rittenhouse from the media, the document suggests that they note that he “took his rifle to the scene of the rioting to help defend small business owners.” Another set of talking points distributed to Homeland Security officials said the media were incorrectly labeling the group Patriot Prayer as racists after clashes erupted between the group and protesters in Portland, Oregon.

Rittenhouse, 17, supported Trump and police on his social media pages before he traveled from his home in Antioch, Illinois, to Kenosha on August 25 with an AR-15-style rifle, authorities said. Rittenhouse was arrested on first-degree murder charges and is fighting extradition to Wisconsin. His attorneys argue that he was acting in self-defense. Four former Homeland Security officials, two of whom worked for Republican administrations, said it was unusual for law enforcement officials to be instructed to weigh in on a case involving a particular group or individual before investigations had concluded. “It is as unprecedented as it is wrong,” said Peter Boogaard, who was a spokesperson for Homeland Security during the Obama administration.

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Yeah I saw that.  Greg goes overboard sometimes.  He's being sued over it but I doubt that'll change anything.  :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

4 hours ago, Woody said:

Yeah I saw that.  Greg goes overboard sometimes.  He's being sued over it but I doubt that'll change anything.  :niterider:

Regardless, narrowing or million voters down to one place to vote is pretty fucked up

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

24 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Regardless, narrowing or million voters down to one place to vote is pretty fucked up

It is.  But one thing I noticed since this started is that people are willing to wait in line 5+ hours to drop off their ballot.  They might as well had voted at the booth.  :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

image-trump-emoticon.png

33 minutes ago, Woody said:

It is.  But one thing I noticed since this started is that people are willing to wait in line 5+ hours to drop off their ballot.  They might as well had voted at the booth.  :niterider:

Nobody knows which way is up because of all the misdirection and the bullshit media and the bullshit accusations. I’m still waiting for my unsolicited mail in ballot to show up. I guess it’s not going to since apparently in Illinois it’s too late for that anyway. Come to think of it I don’t know anybody that got an unsolicited ballot for mail in voting. Now I did get more reminders than I needed to apply for an absentee ballot, you know the thing that you guys keep saying is not the problem?

All this nonsense has some people so confused I don’t know what they’re doing

Seek help. soflabillsfan

4 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Nobody knows which way is up because of all the misdirection and the bullshit media and the bullshit accusations. I’m still waiting for my unsolicited mail in ballot to show up. I guess it’s not going to since apparently in Illinois it’s too late for that anyway. Come to think of it I don’t know anybody that got an unsolicited ballot for mail in voting. Now I did get more reminders than I needed to apply for an absentee ballot, you know the thing that you guys keep saying is not the problem?

Say what?

14 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I haven't gotten mine either.  I ordered it over a month ago.  I might end up going to the polls. :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

image-trump-emoticon.png

1 hour ago, Woody said:

I haven't gotten mine either.  I ordered it over a month ago.  I might end up going to the polls. :niterider:

The point I was making is that Donald Trump’s ridiculous comments about everybody gets a ballot mailed to them is a fucking lie. That’s not how it works nobody gets ballots just mailed to them out of the blue

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Screen Shot 2020-10-11 at 3.28.06 PM.png

process.jpg

Fuck this team

image-trump-emoticon.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-11 at 3.46.13 PM.png

process.jpg

Fuck this team

image-trump-emoticon.png

I'm not buying it, until I see ballots in real life, not on Twitter that were sent without a request. Which so far, no one that anyone of us knows has gotten

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

I'm not buying it, until I see ballots in real life, not on Twitter that were sent without a request. Which so far, no one that anyone of us knows has gotten

I like how you think, Hip.  It isn't true if it doesn't happen in front of you.  My life is going to be so much better now with this new mindset.  :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

image-trump-emoticon.png

1 hour ago, Woody said:

I like how you think, Hip.  It isn't true if it doesn't happen in front of you.  My life is going to be so much better now with this new mindset.  :niterider:

Didn’t you admit that nobody has sent you an unsolicited ballot? Do you personally know anybody who’s gotten one?

Seek help. soflabillsfan

21 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Didn’t you admit that nobody has sent you an unsolicited ballot? Do you personally know anybody who’s gotten one?

They're outlawed in Texas, you have to request one in order to receive one.  Every state is different, some have unsolicited ballots and others don't.  :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

image-trump-emoticon.png

3 minutes ago, Woody said:

They're outlawed in Texas, you have to request one in order to receive one.  Every state is different, some have unsolicited ballots and others don't.  :niterider:

I didn't know that,  but I did look it up. Not one of those states is a decisive state, like Ohio, Florida, etc. Not to mention, this dispels a lot of the false claims made, like dipshit Trump saying 80 million unsolicited ballots will go out when the real story is that: 

During a rally in Nevada over the weekend, he said, "They send 80 million ballots out. Where are they going? Who are they sending them to?"

Earlier that week, he tweeted, "Sending out 80 MILLION BALLOTS to people who aren't even asking for a Ballot is unfair and a total fraud in the making."

And in an interview with Fox News' Sean Hannity the day before, Trump said "we are sending out 80 million ballots. And they are unsolicited."

It's possible the President got the number from an August New York Times article, which stated that experts predict "roughly 80 million mail ballots will flood election offices this fall." However, not all of these ballots would be the result of voters receiving unsolicited ballots in the mail.

What the President is likely referring to when he voices concerns about unsolicited ballots are the nine states where every registered voter will receive a ballot in the mail for the upcoming election. However, five of those states (Colorado, Oregon, Utah, Hawaii and Washington) have been holding their elections primarily by mail since before the pandemic, so voters who register in these states do so knowing they'll likely submit their ballot by mail. The four remaining states (California, Vermont, Nevada, and New Jersey) plus Washington DC switched this year --- so, voters there who were already registered didn't actively request a mail-in ballot for this election.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

On 10/9/2020 at 7:13 PM, HipKat said:

The point I was making is that Donald Trump’s ridiculous comments about everybody gets a ballot mailed to them is a fucking lie. That’s not how it works nobody gets ballots just mailed to them out of the blue

Lots of people do.

Do you think you can just make dumb statements because of your little experience?

***Newsflash***

You don't know shit, fool!