Sign in to follow this  
The Beef

Patriots vs Broncos moved to MNF

Why exactly are they being rewarded for a poitive COVID test for Gilmore?  I don't understand how this concession is made for them gmwhich just guved Cam a shot to get back, meanwhile the Chiefs game is set for Sunday.

McD, Beane and Pegula should've fought tooth and nail to get that Chiefs game moved to Monday.

The Steelers got a bye.  The Titans get their schedule reworked left and right.

We get two games moved within 5 days of eachother that was easily avoidable.

• Like 1

Captain of the Bills Family First Adoption Team.

Steve Johnson is my Adopted BFF Team Member.

Does it really matter. The Broncos are terrible.   The pats can beat them with Billy Joe Hobert

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

9 hours ago, The Beef said:

Why exactly are they being rewarded for a poitive COVID test for Gilmore?  I don't understand how this concession is made for them gmwhich just guved Cam a shot to get back, meanwhile the Chiefs game is set for Sunday.

McD, Beane and Pegula should've fought tooth and nail to get that Chiefs game moved to Monday.

The Steelers got a bye.  The Titans get their schedule reworked left and right.

We get two games moved within 5 days of eachother that was easily avoidable.

Rewarding the Pats???  The Broncos have had practice all week long, get more time to prepare and continue practicing while the Pats are locked out of Gillette and can do zoom meetings for practice.  The NFL is all about business and trying to salvage a year where COVID is going to continue to wreak havok on the league.  Every week this is going to happen and I would imagine that it only going to get worse.

1 hour ago, BrewMan said:

Rewarding the Pats???  The Broncos have had practice all week long, get more time to prepare and continue practicing while the Pats are locked out of Gillette and can do zoom meetings for practice.  The NFL is all about business and trying to salvage a year where COVID is going to continue to wreak havok on the league.  Every week this is going to happen and I would imagine that it only going to get worse.

Absolutely.  Did you see Hoyer/Stidham? 

Anything giving them a chance to get Cam on the field is 1000 times to their advantage vs having virtual practices.

• Like 2

Captain of the Bills Family First Adoption Team.

Steve Johnson is my Adopted BFF Team Member.

10 hours ago, The Beef said:

Absolutely.  Did you see Hoyer/Stidham? 

Anything giving them a chance to get Cam on the field is 1000 times to their advantage vs having virtual practices.

Agreed. The Broncos could have 3 weeks to prepare and the Pats could have to play at a seconds notice, doesn’t matter.  If Cam plays, NE wins, if he doesn’t they lose. That simple

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill