Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Talk emerging that Vrabel will be suspended the remainder of the season and Titans will have a $10 Million fine

make it so patrick stewart GIF

• Haha 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Just read that one too. 

That's just too much. I firmly believe they need to be punished severely. But that's insane. Forfeit this weeks game, suspend Vrabel a couple of games, lose a high draft pick and a 2 mill fine. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

If they practiced on their own time and Vrabel had no knowledge of it that doesn't make sense.Suspend the players involved.

1 hour ago, bv said:

If they practiced on their own time and Vrabel had no knowledge of it that doesn't make sense.Suspend the players involved.

If he doesnt know what the fuck is going on with his players, then he has no control of his team, and it should be taken away from him.

“Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group.  But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides.  You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me, I saw the same pictures you did.  You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name. I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.” 

Only the second sentence is ever uttered by US hating libtards.

If you give the Bills the game (not disagreeing), then you need to give the Steelers theirs too if they practiced illegally during that period.

1 hour ago, DeRokerij said:

If he doesnt know what the fuck is going on with his players, then he has no control of his team, and it should be taken away from 

That's absurd. It's not like they were staying at his house.  How the heck is he supposed to stop them. 

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

I don't think anyone should be punished.   Seriously we are talking about punishment for trying to stay in shape and be ready to play a game.   Think about what some of you want people's livelihood removed over

• Thanks 1

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

5 minutes ago, miamibillsnut said:

That's absurd. It's not like they were staying at his house.  How the heck is he supposed to stop them. 

Do you believe that would have happened here under McBeane? Some teams are disciplined. It’s like raise your kids right and you won’t have to worry about what they’re doing behind your back. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

14 minutes ago, Nuke said:

Do you believe that would have happened here under McBeane? Some teams are disciplined. It’s like raise your kids right and you won’t have to worry about what they’re doing behind your back. 

I understand that but its not like they were at a strip club or picking up and banging covid testers.  They were practicing their craft.   And Vrabel didn't raise any of these guys

9 hours ago, miamibillsnut said:

I understand that but its not like they were at a strip club or picking up and banging covid testers.  They were practicing their craft.   And Vrabel didn't raise any of these guys

The team was verbally told not to meet in any way, they practiced together on Wednesday and  the memo came out to the rest of the league the next day.  Disobedience is disobedience no matter where they met up.  Do you have kids? Being consistent is the key, punishment is for doing what they were told not to do, even if what they did was well intentioned.  As for Vrabel I compare his situation to mine when I was in the Navy,  I was responsible for the sailors at work and at home, intrusive leadership they called it, know what’s going on with each of your people and have a plan to help the mitigate anything bad from happening.

44 minutes ago, Buffalochief2 said:

The team was verbally told not to meet in any way, they practiced together on Wednesday and  the memo came out to the rest of the league the next day.  Disobedience is disobedience no matter where they met up.  Do you have kids? Being consistent is the key, punishment is for doing what they were told not to do, even if what they did was well intentioned.  As for Vrabel I compare his situation to mine when I was in the Navy,  I was responsible for the sailors at work and at home, intrusive leadership they called it, know what’s going on with each of your people and have a plan to help the mitigate anything bad from happening.

why does everyone keep comparing this to child raising.  These athletes are raised their whole life as Gods that can do whatever they please, they can cut corners, miss class, commit crimes and get away with it, and now some poor shmo who will get canned after the first losing season is expected to have control of what they do outside of the team facility.  Heck, he cant even do what he wants to with them when they are in the facility.   God forbid he disciplines these overpaid babies for anything they do.

If they acted on their own then it's their responsibilty.   Then again, like I started, are we really wanting to suspend guys for practicing?   Not for going to an even with 1000 people with no distancing and masks, for practicing the sport they are paid to play.

Not enough. This is a monumental disregard for the rules and if they ever want to be taken seriously they need to stop the hammer at some point. 

Vrabel gone for this year and next. 
10 million fine. 
mall draft picks moved to end of rounds. 
no compensatory picks awarded for 3 years. 

This punishment is too severe. Belichick didn't even touch that with all of the cheating he's done over the years and neither did Payton with that "Bounty Gate" scandal.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

I haven’t seen this anywhere. 

4 hours ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Lol at fining people for catching a flu. Welcome to Orwellian  hell

Flu kills more people than Covid.:classic_blink:

12 hours ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Lol at fining people for catching a flu. Welcome to Orwellian  hell

I thought it wasn’t a flu?

9 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

“Guesses “ your original post said “told”. Two completely different meanings.  Nothing is going to happen. A couple fines, no more The Bills will lose this week and be inconveniently be punished for another team’s stupidity. 

1 hour ago, Nuke said:

“Guesses “ your original post said “told”. Two completely different meanings.  Nothing is going to happen. A couple fines, no more The Bills will lose this week and be inconveniently be punished for another team’s stupidity. 

I said FLORIO was told...

Do you not understand English?

Also, these executives aren’t making guesses out of thin air. It’s because they have contacts with the league and know what the current thought process is.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

2 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

I said FLORIO was told...

Do you not understand English?

Also, these executives aren’t making guesses out of thin air. It’s because they have contacts with the league and know what the current thought process is.

Oh OK. Silly me, when the quote says “ A higher up with another team guesses” that means something more then  “guesses”.  That’s English 101. Now I know. 

15 minutes ago, Nuke said:

Oh OK. Silly me, when the quote says “ A higher up with another team guesses” that means something more then  “guesses”.  That’s English 101. Now I know. 

No, Florio was told means Florio was told.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

The point is this thread is misleading. You presented this as Floria having  some insight on inside information not insight on another teams theory on what might happen.