Sign in to follow this  
f8ta1ity54

Feds say they thwarted TERRORIST plot to kidnap Whitmer

As usual.  LOL.  As if we stand with kooky fringe elements and support such things.  Good thing there are no kooky left-wingers!  LOL

Imagine how outraged the white supremacists of the range would be if this was BLM?

Sack, philly, Bowman, fanback, etc would all be losing their minds.

Would this give antifa from another state the right to kill right wingers in michagin to protect their goverment?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

20 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Imagine how outraged the white supremacists of the range would be if this was BLM?

Would this give antifa from another state the right to kill right wingers in michagin to protect their goverment?

So fucked in the head.  By the way, I never lose my mind.  Smooth and steady as she goes.  :classic_biggrin::classic_happy:

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Never speak for me, my son, never speak for me.  It's not just your assuming a point-of-view and assigning it to me; you simply cannot match my elegiac prose.

I would never lose my mind; although I need the smallest fraction of my mental acuity to defeat lesser minds (such as yours), I still need that mental fraction.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

So fucked in the head.  By the way, I never lose my mind.  Smooth and steady as she goes.  :classic_biggrin::classic_happy:

Smooth like your brain.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

53 minutes ago, FanBack said:

Never speak for me, my son, never speak for me.  It's not just your assuming a point-of-view and assigning it to me; you simply cannot match my elegiac prose.

I would never lose my mind; although I need the smallest fraction of my mental acuity to defeat lesser minds (such as yours), I still need that mental fraction.

You are drone in the conservative death cult cog.

You are not very bright son.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Huh, why can't we get guys like those here in NY? Our governor is a bigger tyrant than she is! 

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Just now, SackMan518 said:

Huh, why can't we get guys like those here in NY? Our governor is a bigger tyrant than she is! 

Do it yourself.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

7 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Do it yourself.

I don't feel like going to prison. The internet access is too restricted there and I won't be able to own you guys everyday!

Chris Pratt Oh Snap GIF

• Haha 1

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

1 minute ago, SackMan518 said:

I don't feel like going to prison. The internet access is too restricted there and I won't be able to own you guys everyday!

Chris Pratt Oh Snap GIF

Then I guess you don't really believe in your principles.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

2 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

???  Okay.............eye roll

3 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

I believe in law and order... unfortunately kidnapping the Governor doesn't fit the bill even though she is one of the many who violated her constituents Constitutional rights. First measure should be organizing a recall drive to get rid of her and pressing charges.

Parler @NYexile

2 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

I believe in law and order... unfortunately kidnapping the Governor doesn't fit the bill even though she is one of the many who violated her constituents Constitutional rights. First measure should be organizing a recall drive to get rid of her and pressing charges.

Now we're talking.  Recall that skanky biatch.

2 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

good luck! i guess you'll first have to prove that constitutional rights were violated. let me know how that turns out!

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

9 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

good luck! i guess you'll first have to prove that constitutional rights were violated. let me know how that turns out!

I believe the Michigan supreme court said just that the other day.  Pays to keep up with current events!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Ok Boomer.png

• Haha 2

Parler @NYexile

3 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Ok Boomer.png

Oops I forgot with all the president has covid stuff. But, good luck. Watch out for that antifa.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

I wouldn't be surprised if this was some false-flag BS.  First, who would want to kidnap that shitty ass cunt?  Second, the guy who headed up the operation is an anarchist who hates cops.  Since when does an anarchist head up a right wing militia group?  :niterider:

• Like 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

24 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Oops I forgot with all the president has covid stuff. But, good luck. Watch out for that antifa.

LOL.  Do you "identify" as a woman, f8?  

11 minutes ago, Woody said:

I wouldn't be surprised if this was some false-flag BS.  First, who would want to kidnap that shitty ass cunt?  Second, the guy who headed up the operation is an anarchist who hates cops.  Since when does an anarchist head up a right wing militia group?  :niterider:

LOL.  He said shitty ass cunt.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Come on, dude, you know they were much better when Trump's lackey was governor and poisoned an entire city

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

10 hours ago, Woody said:

Yeah, the more I read the more I'm getting a Juicy Smollett vibe from this. It looks like they set up a bunch of dopes to go along with something and entrapped them. I remember not long after the Patriot Act was passed they set up these Muslim guys in the area and had an agent convince them to buy a rocket launcher. One guy was an imam and the other a pizza shop owner. The Bush admin celebrated it as a big victory touting the effectiveness of the Patriot Act but it turned out these guys were coerced into buying the dumb thing. Guess who the AG was at the time? None other than James "Super Patriot" Comey.

Waiting for Mercy: The Case against Mohammed Hossain and Yassin Aref

"One wonders why the government spent so much time trying to tempt law-abiding people into crime rather than pursuing active miscreants. Neither Hossain nor Aref had any criminal history, nor did they have any confirmed ties to terrorist movements. Combining interviews, television clips, and newspaper stories, Bernstein makes a plausible argument for entrapment and frame-up. Overall, WAITING FOR MERCY provides a disturbing look at what was most likely a miscarriage of justice. Recommended."
- Video Librarian Journal

"Highly Recommended. Was this good criminal investigation and good prosecution, or was this a case of police entrapment combined with a prosecutorial law that denies "due process" procedure? Regardless the viewer's response to this question the film provides ample discussion material to call for debate and analysis of how criminal law and procedure is developing in the United States of America in the aftermath of 9-11."
- Educational Media Reviews Online (EMRO)

• Thanks 1

Parler @NYexile