Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
f8ta1ity54

Feds say they thwarted TERRORIST plot to kidnap Whitmer

Recommended Posts

As usual.  LOL.  As if we stand with kooky fringe elements and support such things.  Good thing there are no kooky left-wingers!  LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Imagine how outraged the white supremacists of the range would be if this was BLM?

Sack, philly, Bowman, fanback, etc would all be losing their minds.

Would this give antifa from another state the right to kill right wingers in michagin to protect their goverment?


81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Imagine how outraged the white supremacists of the range would be if this was BLM?

Sack, philly, Bowman, fanback, etc would all be losing their minds.

Would this give antifa from another state the right to kill right wingers in michagin to protect their goverment?

So fucked in the head.  By the way, I never lose my mind.  Smooth and steady as she goes.  :classic_biggrin::classic_happy:

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Imagine how outraged the white supremacists of the range would be if this was BLM?

Sack, philly, Bowman, fanback, etc would all be losing their minds.

Would this give antifa from another state the right to kill right wingers in michagin to protect their goverment?

Never speak for me, my son, never speak for me.  It's not just your assuming a point-of-view and assigning it to me; you simply cannot match my elegiac prose.

I would never lose my mind; although I need the smallest fraction of my mental acuity to defeat lesser minds (such as yours), I still need that mental fraction.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

So fucked in the head.  By the way, I never lose my mind.  Smooth and steady as she goes.  :classic_biggrin::classic_happy:

Smooth like your brain.


81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, FanBack said:

Never speak for me, my son, never speak for me.  It's not just your assuming a point-of-view and assigning it to me; you simply cannot match my elegiac prose.

I would never lose my mind; although I need the smallest fraction of my mental acuity to defeat lesser minds (such as yours), I still need that mental fraction.

You are drone in the conservative death cult cog.

You are not very bright son.


81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Huh, why can't we get guys like those here in NY? Our governor is a bigger tyrant than she is! 


Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SackMan518 said:

Huh, why can't we get guys like those here in NY? Our governor is a bigger tyrant than she is! 

Do it yourself.


81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Do it yourself.

I don't feel like going to prison. The internet access is too restricted there and I won't be able to own you guys everyday!

Chris Pratt Oh Snap GIF

  • Haha 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SackMan518 said:

I don't feel like going to prison. The internet access is too restricted there and I won't be able to own you guys everyday!

Chris Pratt Oh Snap GIF

Then I guess you don't really believe in your principles.


81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Then I guess you don't really believe in your principles.

???  Okay.............eye roll

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Then I guess you don't really believe in your principles.

I believe in law and order... unfortunately kidnapping the Governor doesn't fit the bill even though she is one of the many who violated her constituents Constitutional rights. First measure should be organizing a recall drive to get rid of her and pressing charges.


Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

I believe in law and order... unfortunately kidnapping the Governor doesn't fit the bill even though she is one of the many who violated her constituents Constitutional rights. First measure should be organizing a recall drive to get rid of her and pressing charges.

Now we're talking.  Recall that skanky biatch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

I believe in law and order... unfortunately kidnapping the Governor doesn't fit the bill even though she is one of the many who violated her constituents Constitutional rights. First measure should be organizing a recall drive to get rid of her and pressing charges.

good luck! i guess you'll first have to prove that constitutional rights were violated. let me know how that turns out!


81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

good luck! i guess you'll first have to prove that constitutional rights were violated. let me know how that turns out!

I believe the Michigan supreme court said just that the other day.  Pays to keep up with current events!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

good luck! i guess you'll first have to prove that constitutional rights were violated. let me know how that turns out!

 

Ok Boomer.png

  • Haha 2

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Ok Boomer.png

Oops I forgot with all the president has covid stuff. But, good luck. Watch out for that antifa.


81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wouldn't be surprised if this was some false-flag BS.  First, who would want to kidnap that shitty ass cunt?  Second, the guy who headed up the operation is an anarchist who hates cops.  Since when does an anarchist head up a right wing militia group?  :niterider:

 

  • Like 1

process.jpg

 

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Oops I forgot with all the president has covid stuff. But, good luck. Watch out for that antifa.

LOL.  Do you "identify" as a woman, f8?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Woody said:

I wouldn't be surprised if this was some false-flag BS.  First, who would want to kidnap that shitty ass cunt?  Second, the guy who headed up the operation is an anarchist who hates cops.  Since when does an anarchist head up a right wing militia group?  :niterider:

LOL.  He said shitty ass cunt.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

good luck! i guess you'll first have to prove that constitutional rights were violated. let me know how that turns out!

Come on, dude, you know they were much better when Trump's lackey was governor and poisoned an entire city


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Woody said:

I wouldn't be surprised if this was some false-flag BS.  First, who would want to kidnap that shitty ass cunt?  Second, the guy who headed up the operation is an anarchist who hates cops.  Since when does an anarchist head up a right wing militia group?  :niterider:

Yeah, the more I read the more I'm getting a Juicy Smollett vibe from this. It looks like they set up a bunch of dopes to go along with something and entrapped them. I remember not long after the Patriot Act was passed they set up these Muslim guys in the area and had an agent convince them to buy a rocket launcher. One guy was an imam and the other a pizza shop owner. The Bush admin celebrated it as a big victory touting the effectiveness of the Patriot Act but it turned out these guys were coerced into buying the dumb thing. Guess who the AG was at the time? None other than James "Super Patriot" Comey.

Waiting for Mercy: The Case against Mohammed Hossain and Yassin Aref

"One wonders why the government spent so much time trying to tempt law-abiding people into crime rather than pursuing active miscreants. Neither Hossain nor Aref had any criminal history, nor did they have any confirmed ties to terrorist movements. Combining interviews, television clips, and newspaper stories, Bernstein makes a plausible argument for entrapment and frame-up. Overall, WAITING FOR MERCY provides a disturbing look at what was most likely a miscarriage of justice. Recommended."
- Video Librarian Journal


"Highly Recommended. Was this good criminal investigation and good prosecution, or was this a case of police entrapment combined with a prosecutorial law that denies "due process" procedure? Regardless the viewer's response to this question the film provides ample discussion material to call for debate and analysis of how criminal law and procedure is developing in the United States of America in the aftermath of 9-11."
- Educational Media Reviews Online (EMRO)

  • Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...