Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Trump should let Pence speak more

43 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Are you serious? 

You are a fool for even trying to question me

That looks like his face is way too tight.  What procedures has this old fossil had?????

2 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

I hope this starts Hip to think on his own and see these people for who they are...I genuinely mean that.

I somehow doubt it will though and expect the same crap he's been posting here in defense of the indefensible. 

Trust me.  There won't be any changes on that front.  Here is direct proof.  Direct.  I wonder how he'll spin this.  LOL:classic_rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Are you serious? 

You are a fool for even trying to question me

Oh yeah there was that one time, and since then there’s been 100 times that he went back on that and said he will not do away with fracking and by the way, what the fuck is the big deal about fracking? Other than it’s a complete disaster for the environment that according to Mike Pence, Donald Trump is highly concerned about.

As a committed supporter of Donald Trump and all of his policies, you should be wishing that they would do away with fracking. You know, that environment thing. You have no interest in fracking, and it’s nothing more than a talking point for you that you can try to hang your head on situate nothing else

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Seems to me that some around here have been caught flatfooted and are groping for a leg to stand on.  Predictable.  Deny what's right in front of you for all to see.

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Oh yeah there was that one time, and since then there’s been 100 times that he went back on that and said he will not do away with fracking and by the way, what the fuck is the big deal about fracking? Other than it’s a complete disaster for the environment that according to Mike Pence, Donald Trump is highly concerned about.

As a committed supporter of Donald Trump and all of his policies, you should be wishing that they would do away with fracking. You know, that environment thing. You have no interest in fracking, and it’s nothing more than a talking point for you that you can try to hang your head on situate nothing else

Yikes!

I'm done with wasting my time with you...it's absolutely pointless.

Carry on with your foolishness if you wish...

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Yikes!

I'm done with wasting my time with you...it's absolutely pointless.

Carry on with your foolishness if you wish...

Truth hurts, doesn’t it? it’s not lost on me that you really don’t have an answer for what I said. Which is typical

I know, you don’t think that Joe Biden could change even though Donald Trump changes his mind several times a day recently. When do you start calling him out on that? Shit, can’t call him out. They close against your cultist beliefs

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

The responses by some above are beyond comical.  Not to mention LAME as hell.  Not that this is in any way surprising.  Very satisfying, though. :classic_biggrin:

15 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Truth hurts, doesn’t it? it’s not lost on me that you really don’t have an answer for what I said. Which is typical

I know, you don’t think that Joe Biden could change even though Donald Trump changes his mind several times a day recently. When do you start calling him out on that? Shit, can’t call him out. They close against your cultist beliefs

Let's have you answer a few questions if you wanna play along with me...

Do you belive the mainstream media does fair and honest reporting? 

What do you think about the fake impeachment and Russia collusion that we now know was funded by Killary and that Obama/Biden knew about it?

What do you think about Biden and his son getting millions from Russia/Ukraine/China? Does any of this concern you?

Do you think the president even had a peaceful transition and that anyone that was against him from the start gave him a chance since he won and was going to be leading our country, since we all are Americans and we should all want the best for the country, right?

Do you believe Trump is a racist when he's denounced it for years and years with no examples of it unlike Biden that has made multiple comments, passed the crime bill, and supported and spoke at Robert Byrds funeral?

Do you think it was ok for the Democrats to not speak against the looting and rioting at the DNC and only speak out once they see that the polls show people are against it?

Do you believe a career politician like Biden who has done practically nothing for the people in 47 years is now going to suddenly become a man that will do all the things he failed to do during all those years?

Fact is that an outsider like Trump was elected by the people because of swamp creatures just like Joe Biden. 

I don't think anyone knew what Trump would do, but we were willing to try anything over sticking with these losers. Trump has actually done quite the job considering all the things he has been up against including a virus clearly sent to us from China to help destroy our country and election.

Anyone who wants to put these bums back into power isn't seeing clearly and doesn't realize that 2020 is clearly the Democrats and China working against the American people in order to install a radical agenda with a president that China and Russia have in their pocket.

• Like 2