Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Trump should let Pence speak more

mike.jpeg

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

7 minutes ago, Woody said:

mike.jpeg

“...Go out there and act like a rhetoric spewing politician......*

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Lol

trump has explosive diarrhea of the mouth and pence has no wiper rabbit turds dropping from his lips.

Both are full of shit regardless. 

• Like 1
  • Disagree 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

2 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Lol

trump has explosive diarrhea of the mouth and pence has no wiper rabbit turds dropping from his lips.

Both are full of shit regardless. 

I’m not speaking of his ideologies.

But he is a talented orator. 

If you can’t see that, I don’t know what to say.

• Like 1

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

Just now, LiterateStylish said:

I guess? He lies. Thats all he does.

• Disagree 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

13 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

It’s not so much that as it is that he is an experienced politician who has made political speeches and debates through his career. He has experience.

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

32 minutes ago, HipKat said:

It’s not so much that as it is that he is an experienced politician who has made political speeches and debates through his career. He has experience.

Likely true.

• Like 1

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

22 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

You are a complete idiot. 

Not one single lie from Pence, but Kamala lied and refused to answer major questions and we have proof of her lies.

You guys are fucking idiots that should be banned from discussing politics cause you're that awful

You are now officially the most lost person on here. Seriously, you're that guy. They angry old man that doesn't understand why no one else sees the world in your misguided and twisted view of it. You're a fucking joke. You wouldn't know the truth if it spit in your face, you fucktard piece of shit. 

Hey Walt, is this you???
HAS THE WHOLE WORLD GONE CRAZY??? AM I THE ONLY ONE THAQT GIVES A DAMN ABOTU THE RULES????

30 seconds in he claimed Trump banned all travel from China. NOT FUCKING TRUE.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/trumps-ban-on-china-travel-his-claims-vs-reality-2020-03-27

Trump’s order did not fully “close” the U.S. off to China, as he asserts. It temporarily barred entry by foreign nationals who had traveled in China within the previous 14 days, with exceptions for the immediate family of U.S. citizens and permanent residents. Americans returning from China were allowed back after screening at select ports of entry and for 14 days afterward. But U.S. scientists say screenings can miss people who don’t yet show symptoms of COVID-19; while symptoms often appear within five or six days of exposure, the incubation period is 14 days.

CLAIM: Vice President Pence claimed that the Trump administration suspended travel from China before five people caught COVID-19.

This claim is false. 

The Trump administration announced it would be suspending travel from China on Jan. 31. As of that day, eight people in the United States were confirmed to have COVID-19, according to Johns Hopkins University. 

Trump cares about the environment??

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/climate/trump-environment-rollbacks.html

The Trump Administration Is Reversing 100
Environmental Rules. Here’s the Full List.

By NADJA POPOVICH, LIVIA ALBECK-RIPKA and KENDRA PIERRE-LOUIS UPDATED July 15, 2020

After three years in office, the Trump administration has dismantled most of the major climate and environmental policies the president promised to undo.

Calling the rules unnecessary and burdensome to the fossil fuel industry and other businesses, his administration has weakened Obama-era limits on planet-warming carbon dioxide emissions from power plants and from cars and trucks, and rolled back many more rules governing clean air, water and toxic chemicals. Several major reversals have been finalized in recent months as the country has struggled to contain the spread of the new coronavirus.

In all, a New York Times analysis, based on research from Harvard Law School, Columbia Law School and other sources, counts nearly 70 environmental rules and regulations officially reversed, revoked or otherwise rolled back under Mr. Trump. More than 30 additional rollbacks are still in progress.

https://www.wkyc.com/article/news/verify/verify-live-fact-checking-the-vice-presidential-debate-mike-pence-kamala-harris-2020/507-a132a85c-e42d-418d-a5a6-57baff1298e7

CLAIM: While talking about President’s Trump’s travel restrictions on China at the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic, Pence said, “Joe Biden opposed that decision. He said it was xenophobic and hysterical.” 

While Biden has taken a stance against travel bans, this claim is misleading. Pence is likely referring to a tweet Biden sent on February 1, a day after Trump announced the travel restrictions. 

He said, “We are in the midst of a crisis with the coronavirus. We need to lead the way with science — not Donald Trump’s record of hysteria, xenophobia, and fear-mongering. He is the worst possible person to lead our country through a global health emergency.” 

CLAIM: Joe Biden wants to end fracking

This claim is false.

In April of this year, Joe Biden did an interview with KDKA, the CBS affiliate in Pittsburgh. The interviewer asked if he would shut down fracking. 

He responded, "No, I would not shut down this industry. I know our Republican friends are trying to say I said that. I said I would not do any new leases on federal lands."

Five months later, in September at a CNN Town Hall with voters from Pennsylvania, Biden was asked, "Do you support the continuation of fracking, safely and with proper guidelines of course, and growing the industry to create additional jobs for our region?" 

He responded: "Yes, I do. I do."

• Thanks 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

11 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Not one single lie from Pence, but Kamala lied and refused to answer major questions and we have proof of her lies.

You guys are fucking idiots that should be banned from discussing politics cause you're that awful

Now prove her lies... I'll wait, dipshit

Derrrrp We have PROOF OF HER LIES!! All Your Base Are Belong To USSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

CLAIM: Kamala Harris said "I served...on the committee that's responsible for climate. Do you know that this [The Trump] administration took the word 'science' off the website and then took the phrase 'climate change' off the website."

The claim is true.

A study put together by the environmental Data and Governance Initiative tracked U.S. government websites and found many agencies like the EPA removed and changed parts of their websites during the Trump administration. 

These changes included the removal and “overhaul” of the EPA’s climate change website, changes to the White House website, and the removal of Climate Change information from the Department of State and Department of Energy websites. They also found that “in many cases, explicit mentions of ‘climate change” and ‘greenhouse gases’ have been replaced by vaguer terms such as ‘sustainability’ and ‘emissions.’” 

CLAIM: There was a Supreme Court vacancy 27 days before Abraham Lincoln was up for re-election and he chose not to fill it until after the election.

That claim is true.

Justice Robert B. Taney died on Oct. 12, 1864. That year, the Election was held on November 8, which was 27 days away. According to the U.S. Senate website, which lists all the supreme court nominations dating back to 1789, Abraham Lincoln nominated Salmon Chase, as Justice Taney's replacement in the Supreme Court, on Dec. 6, 1864, 28 days after he was re-elected.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

5 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

That’s were being biased gets you

• Thanks 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

7 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Yup. She lied on fracking, the Green New Deal, dodged packing the courts, and didn't even answer that abortion question (Pence didn't either). Her whole speech was a campaign ad for Biden from an unlikable saleswoman with a turkey neck.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

8 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Wow.  Well said and true.

7 hours ago, HipKat said:

You are now officially the most lost person on here. Seriously, you're that guy. They angry old man that doesn't understand why no one else sees the world in your misguided and twisted view of it. You're a fucking joke. You wouldn't know the truth if it spit in your face, you fucktard piece of shit. 

Hey Walt, is this you???
HAS THE WHOLE WORLD GONE CRAZY??? AM I THE ONLY ONE THAQT GIVES A DAMN ABOTU THE RULES????

30 seconds in he claimed Trump banned all travel from China. NOT FUCKING TRUE.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/trumps-ban-on-china-travel-his-claims-vs-reality-2020-03-27

Trump’s order did not fully “close” the U.S. off to China, as he asserts. It temporarily barred entry by foreign nationals who had traveled in China within the previous 14 days, with exceptions for the immediate family of U.S. citizens and permanent residents. Americans returning from China were allowed back after screening at select ports of entry and for 14 days afterward. But U.S. scientists say screenings can miss people who don’t yet show symptoms of COVID-19; while symptoms often appear within five or six days of exposure, the incubation period is 14 days.

CLAIM: Vice President Pence claimed that the Trump administration suspended travel from China before five people caught COVID-19.

This claim is false. 

The Trump administration announced it would be suspending travel from China on Jan. 31. As of that day, eight people in the United States were confirmed to have COVID-19, according to Johns Hopkins University. 

Trump cares about the environment??

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/climate/trump-environment-rollbacks.html

The Trump Administration Is Reversing 100
Environmental Rules. Here’s the Full List.

By NADJA POPOVICH, LIVIA ALBECK-RIPKA and KENDRA PIERRE-LOUIS UPDATED July 15, 2020

After three years in office, the Trump administration has dismantled most of the major climate and environmental policies the president promised to undo.

Calling the rules unnecessary and burdensome to the fossil fuel industry and other businesses, his administration has weakened Obama-era limits on planet-warming carbon dioxide emissions from power plants and from cars and trucks, and rolled back many more rules governing clean air, water and toxic chemicals. Several major reversals have been finalized in recent months as the country has struggled to contain the spread of the new coronavirus.

In all, a New York Times analysis, based on research from Harvard Law School, Columbia Law School and other sources, counts nearly 70 environmental rules and regulations officially reversed, revoked or otherwise rolled back under Mr. Trump. More than 30 additional rollbacks are still in progress.

https://www.wkyc.com/article/news/verify/verify-live-fact-checking-the-vice-presidential-debate-mike-pence-kamala-harris-2020/507-a132a85c-e42d-418d-a5a6-57baff1298e7

CLAIM: While talking about President’s Trump’s travel restrictions on China at the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic, Pence said, “Joe Biden opposed that decision. He said it was xenophobic and hysterical.” 

While Biden has taken a stance against travel bans, this claim is misleading. Pence is likely referring to a tweet Biden sent on February 1, a day after Trump announced the travel restrictions. 

He said, “We are in the midst of a crisis with the coronavirus. We need to lead the way with science — not Donald Trump’s record of hysteria, xenophobia, and fear-mongering. He is the worst possible person to lead our country through a global health emergency.” 

This claim is false.

In April of this year, Joe Biden did an interview with KDKA, the CBS affiliate in Pittsburgh. The interviewer asked if he would shut down fracking. 

He responded, "No, I would not shut down this industry. I know our Republican friends are trying to say I said that. I said I would not do any new leases on federal lands."

Five months later, in September at a CNN Town Hall with voters from Pennsylvania, Biden was asked, "Do you support the continuation of fracking, safely and with proper guidelines of course, and growing the industry to create additional jobs for our region?" 

So you gave me that to disprove me? 😂🤣

Kamala said they won't raise taxes, but they are on record saying they will repeal Trump's cuts...FACT.

She also said Lincoln didn't nominate a justice before the election, but the senate was not in session at the time. Once back in session, he did. 

She said Trump got a bad deal on China. China is finally paying us billions when they weren't giving us a dime under Obama/Biden.

She said they won't ban fracking. They are both on record that they will.

She played the racism card once again and used the good people on both sides line where he condemned the Neo nazis and white supremacists. This has been proven countless times, and the video is readily available.

She refused to answer about packing the court, just like Biden. 

You're not worth the time for me to go and link the videos, but feel free to challenge any of it. Would be a exercise in futility, but by all means. 

You're NYtimes link and the others that try and claim misleading aren't even direct refutes, but more twisting of words to try to discredit. A tactic most Americans have become familiar with this year with Facebook employing this tactic. Big Media has been working overtime to censor and discredit and control.

I look forward to smacking you down and triggering you in future posts

Keep em coming!

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

So you gave me that to disprove me? 😂🤣

Kamala said they won't raise taxes, but they are on record saying they will repeal Trump's cuts...FACT.

She also said Lincoln didn't nominate a justice before the election, but the senate was not in session at the time. Once back in session, he did. 

She said Trump got a bad deal on China. China is finally paying us billions when they weren't giving us a dime under Obama/Biden.

She played the racism card once again and used the good people on both sides line where he condemned the Neo nazis and white supremacists. This has been proven countless times, and the video is readily available.

You're not worth the time for me to go and link the videos, but feel free to challenge any of it. Would be a exercise in futility, but by all means. 

You're NYtimes link and the others that try and claim misleading aren't even direct refutes, but more twisting of words to try to discredit. A tactic most Americans have become familiar with this year with Facebook employing this tactic. Big Media has been working overtime to censor and discredit and control.

I look forward to smacking you down and triggering you in future posts

Keep em coming!

Nice!  GAME-SET-MATCH.  Facts are inconvenient things for the democrats/liberals.:goal:

6 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Kamala said they won't raise taxes, but they are on record saying they will repeal Trump's cuts...FACT.[/quote]

Those tax "cuts" only cut taxes for 14% of Americans. I know many people who, like me, got a tax increase AND a 2 Trillion dollar bill that the Middle Class has to pay back when these supposed "cuts" expire (they don't expire for the rich). Everytime some stupid Repub President cuts taxes on the rich, the rest of us end up paying for them

Reading comprehension issues?? Justice Robert B. Taney died on Oct. 12, 1864. That year, the Election was held on November 8, which was 27 days away. According to the U.S. Senate website, which lists all the supreme court nominations dating back to 1789, Abraham Lincoln nominated Salmon Chase, as Justice Taney's replacement in the Supreme Court, on Dec. 6, 1864, 28 days after he was re-elected.

Not true. Come to the Midwest and talk to some real grain and soybean farmers about the effects of the tariffs. Thank God for the WELFARE Trump gave them that the rest of us will be paying for - but those tax cuts....

Back to the fact-checking -

This claim is false.

I'm not even touching this one..... your side just HAS to be on the wrong side of every issue, right?

Trump has nominated 2 and soon a third SCOTUS judges. He's installed how many federal judges?? All Conservatives so who's packing the courts???

Refuting your sides bullshit, lies and rhetoric is easy. They're called FACTS! Something you fucking Trumpsters avoid at all costs.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Some people around here like to rewrite history.  Example:  Both Harris and Biden have said they would ban fracking on MULTIPLE OCCASIONS.  Do I really need to supply the tape?  Let me know.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Some people around here like to rewrite history.  Example:  Both Harris and Biden have said they would ban fracking on MULTIPLE OCCASIONS.  Do I really need to supply the tape?  Let me know.

Exactly.

He's really not worth the trouble

The book is out on Hip and his buddy F8

Clowns that will do anything their masters in deception tell them

Let them dwell in their idiocy and foolishness

• Thanks 1

You keep saying that they have said that they would ban fracking but you really have yet to actually post any times where they’ve actually said it. Let’s see some links. Let’s see some actual quotes.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

10 minutes ago, HipKat said:

You keep saying that they have said that they would ban fracking but you really have yet to actually post any times where they’ve actually said it. Let’s see some links. Let’s see some actual quotes.

Are you serious? 

You are a fool for even trying to question me

14 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

A fake, right?????  Doctored?????  A lie???????  LOL:classic_laugh:

REACTIONS???  COMMENTS???  LOL

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Thebowflexbody said:

A fake, right?????  Doctored?????  A lie???????  LOL:classic_laugh:

I hope this starts Hip to think on his own and see these people for who they are...I genuinely mean that.

I somehow doubt it will though and expect the same crap he's been posting here in defense of the indefensible.