Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Titans may be forced to forfeit

Canceling the game doesn’t seem fair to the Bills. What if being one game short mathematical costs the Bills a playoff spot? Like they end up 9-6 and needed to be 10-6 to get in

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

Forfeiture sounds good to me.  Award the Bills a victory and lets move on.  Maybe a loss will cause the Titans to take this more seriously.  :niterider:

• Like 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

1 hour ago, seandelevan said:

What "difficult reasons" may those be? 

Bills play on Thursday next week.

So they cant push the game until Monday and give Titans more time to recuperate.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

15 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Bills play on Thursday next week.

So they cant push the game until Monday and give Titans more time to recuperate.

Maybe they move the Bills out of TNF to allow for that. 

And either move another game to TNF or just go without it for this one week although that might result in issues with the networks

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

Just now, Victor7 said:

Maybe they move the Bills out of TNF to allow for that. 

And either move another game to TNF or just go without it for this one week although that might result in issues with the networks

Could do that.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

1 minute ago, Victor7 said:

Another choice might be to move the game to monday or tuesday and say buh bye to TNF with Kansas and move that one for sunday. 

Thats a pretty good idea. I'd rather play at 1 on Sunday.

• Thanks 1

We will win the East!! Go Bills!!

I’m fine with moving the Bills/Chiefs to Sunday. Not a big fan of night games. But does one more day mean anything when it comes to the Titans game. If they have no more positives what’s the earliest they can open their facility? 

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

1 minute ago, Nuke said:

If they have no more positives what’s the earliest they can open their facility? 

The NFL didn't give a timeline.  After last night's positives the NFL simply said the reopening is on hold.  :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Man the Titans are going to ruin this season

1 hour ago, Nuke said:

I’m fine with moving the Bills/Chiefs to Sunday. Not a big fan of night games. But does one more day mean anything when it comes to the Titans game. If they have no more positives what’s the earliest they can open their facility? 

They have to have back to back days of no positive tests. They had them on Monday and Tuesday. Supposed to reopen today and them boom! ... 2 more positives. So now best case scenario is Saturday if tomorrow and Friday come back clean. They won't play on Sunday with one day of practice. So maybe the game moves to MNF. Might be the only option left to salvage the game. That of course would mean our TNF would also need to be moved. Titans are causing a cluster fuck with their carelessness which is why I think they are gonna get handed harsh punishment and forfeit the game. 

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

I see a BIG fat asterisk next to Buffalo Superbowl win ....

Ask me if I care.....Fuck no

• Thanks 1

I think it'll be a forfeit, the NFL sees the dollar signs with that Thursday nighter. Two teams being 5-0 on in primetime, that game may break the rating record for Thursday night games that aren't Thanksgiving or opening night. So I don't see them moving it to Sunday or Monday, of course they could and that would make the most sense, but they've been building this game up for a weeks already.