Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Stephon Gilmore tests positive

ha ha. fuck him. fuck that team. fuck that cheating prick. and fuck the cheating guy thats not there anymore

• Thanks 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

6 minutes ago, Meathead said:

ha ha. fuck him. fuck that team. fuck that cheating prick. and fuck the cheating guy thats not there anymore

What is it with people laughing at people who could have a life threatening illness? I don’t get it. 

6 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

What is it with people laughing at people who could have a life threatening illness? I don’t get it. 

Edit: i is sToOpId... lol 

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Just now, Angry Byrds said:

Gilmore?

Wrong thread lol..... oops

No, I don't wish harm on Gilmore

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Wrong thread lol..... oops

No, I don't wish harm on Gilmore

Lol was like damn, what did Gilmore say?

14 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

Lol was like damn, what did Gilmore say?

Dude, I wasn’t just on the wrong thread, I was on the wrong message board!! But I was flipping back-and-forth and I guess I just didn’t have enough coffee yet today or something LOL

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Just now, HipKat said:

Dude, I wasn’t just on the wrong thread, I was on the wrong message board!! But I was flipping back-and-forth and I guess I just didn’t have enough coffee yet today or something LOL

😂 lmao

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

You were in the right place.  A "Gilmore is racist" thread would have been quite entertaining.  :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

So in the news it said Gilmore was in close contact with Cam who tested positive, and flew on a second plane to still go play the Chiefs? That doesn't seem too smart.

I seriously doubt it

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

1 hour ago, bv said:

So in the news it said Gilmore was in close contact with Cam who tested positive, and flew on a second plane to still go play the Chiefs? That doesn't seem too smart.

That's not in the news here in New England?  You would think offensive players were all in closer contact with Cam than Gilmore would have been.  Do you know how many other players were in close contact with Cam and they were all on that plane together because the NFL kept the game scheduled for week 4 and all other players were tested and had negative results.  Kraft and the Pats decided to use two planes as Kraft owns them both.  One is a backup in case the other one is out of service.  Seems to me the NFL are the ones to blame here. 

Gilmore might end up being our hero.  :niterider:

mahomes.jpg

• Trump 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

1 hour ago, BrewMan said:

That's not in the news here in New England?  You would think offensive players were all in closer contact with Cam than Gilmore would have been.  Do you know how many other players were in close contact with Cam and they were all on that plane together because the NFL kept the game scheduled for week 4 and all other players were tested and had negative results.  Kraft and the Pats decided to use two planes as Kraft owns them both.  One is a backup in case the other one is out of service.  Seems to me the NFL are the ones to blame here. 

Lol bring a back up jet in case one is out of service? Yea right... That is a really bad carbon footprint. Maybe he uses the second for the massage parlor employees.

Can't stand the guy but I wish him a speedy recovery with no complications.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

dumb shit.  I say that but it may not be through any fault of his own.  

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

17 hours ago, bv said:

Lol bring a back up jet in case one is out of service? Yea right... That is a really bad carbon footprint. Maybe he uses the second for the massage parlor employees.