Sign in to follow this  
Woody

DNI declassifies Brennan notes, CIA memo on Hillary Clinton 'stirring up' scandal between Trump, Russia

8 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Says the pussy that blocked me because he was tired of getting owned 🤣😂

Wow! Did you seriously just call me a pussy on the Internet? Like, you sat down at your keyboard and called somebody a pussy, on the Internet? Damn man, you are one baaaad motherfucker!

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

It's like you people discovered that the babysitter you hired is beating your child while you're away from home and yet you just continue to employ her/ him

We all know what Trump is now. If you vote for him there's only one of two reasons , that you either are a very low character individual who's caught up in some Cult of Personality hypnosis, or that you just don't give a fuck about America and care way more about your party, which is sick as hell. A vote for him now is just screaming that you are either fucked in the head and / or severely morally compromised

It doesn't matter that they don't have a good candidate on the other side. It doesn't matter that the Democrats have lost their fkg minds on issues of race. The damage this feces lump has inflicted on our country is going to take longer than one term to fix. Another term would be absolutely disastrous. So it doesn't really matter what's on the other side, it has to be voted for

But you are the true believers. You are the brainwashed. You will vote for him no matter what. You are the filthy masses that keep this infected pile of excrement to have the ability to continue to do the damage that he's doing. Shame on you and your partisan preferences. You are enemies of America. You make me ashamed to share the same country with you

• Like 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

Huh, and here I was thinking I was voting for Trump because of jobs, a better economy, lower taxes, stopping the flow of Communist ideals, a stronger military, better trade deals, and a tighter control on immigration. Now I hear I'm under voodoo hypnosis.

black and white film GIF

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

23 minutes ago, Meathead said:

It's like you people discovered that the babysitter you hired is beating your child while you're away from home and yet you just continue to employ her/ him

We all know what Trump is now. If you vote for him there's only one of two reasons , that you either are a very low character individual who's caught up in some Cult of Personality hypnosis, or that you just don't give a fuck about America and care way more about your party, which is sick as hell. A vote for him now is just screaming that you are either fucked in the head and / or severely morally compromised

It doesn't matter that they don't have a good candidate on the other side. It doesn't matter that the Democrats have lost their fkg minds on issues of race. The damage this feces lump has inflicted on our country is going to take longer than one term to fix. Another term would be absolutely disastrous. So it doesn't really matter what's on the other side, it has to be voted for

But you are the true believers. You are the brainwashed. You will vote for him no matter what. You are the filthy masses that keep this infected pile of excrement to have the ability to continue to do the damage that he's doing. Shame on you and your partisan preferences. You are enemies of America. You make me ashamed to share the same country with you

LOL.  Come on, man.  Give me a break.  Take a deep breath.  Count to ten.

6 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Huh, and here I was thinking I was voting for Trump because of jobs, a better economy, lower taxes, stopping the flow of Communist ideals, a stronger military, better trade deals, and a tighter control on immigration. Now I hear I'm under voodoo hypnosis.

black and white film GIF

LOL.  I guess we're in a heap of trouble then.  Excuse me while I go sacrifice a virgin to my pagan god Trump!

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Meathead said:

Yup.

The mainstream media and the political leaders are all telling you Trump is bad, racist, reckless. etc, and yet you have the nerve to insist that it is those that see this as the ones who are "brainwashed"

This has been going on since crooked Hillary bought and paid for the Russia scandal which she tried to use to win the election, but yet here you are still believing that they are correct and that they are simply all in agreement because the president is soooo evil. 

Brainwashed? Yeah, I believe you just might be if you can't see how they've been working to divide us and control us with fear because it's an election year. That's really what it comes down to, and you have bought into it. 

We all know who Trump is? You mean you think you know who Trump is. What you believe "everyone knows" may simply be innacurate or maybe you don't have enough information. I'll gladly debate you here and provide you with more facts than I've already given over the past few months if you really wanna sit here and try and tell us that this man is so bad that we are morally compromised or whatever garbage you spewed. 

And you are ashamed to be in this country with me? Someone who believes in America and the constitution? Someone that believes all men are equal and that we need to stand up to the evil that is trying to destroy this country? Ok, bro...good to know what side you are on as I once thought you were a honorable individual. No more

And I was a registered Democrat until this year FTR, so you can shove this partisan nonsense. I have never voted for any candidate based upon their party or affiliation. I base it on whom I believe has the best interests of the people at their core.

The way you have conducted yourself today is simply despicable and pathetic, and I pray you wake up just like the other numbskulls here and around the country. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

black and white film GIF

I really thought Meat was better than that...how foolish was I?

Yet I still feel much better because he's suffering from the biggest deception of all time

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Philly'sFinest said:

I really thought Meat was better than that...how foolish was I?

Yet I still feel much better because he's suffering from the biggest deception of all time

He's like an inconsistent QB. For every intellectual 60 yard bomb for a TD he hits on there's a dumb pick 6 waiting to happen. He's been throwing beaucoup pick 6's against Trump for a long time but gets TDs on racial issues.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

1 minute ago, SackMan518 said:

He's like an inconsistent QB. For every intellectual 60 yard bomb for a TD he hits on there's a dumb pick 6 waiting to happen. He's been throwing beaucoup pick 6's against Trump for a long time but gets TDs on racial issues.

I do appreciate his views on racism. They are very much on the mark if you ask me.

Which makes his views on this subject even more odd. 

It's almost as if he has a pre conceived notion that he cannot let go of.

I guess that's just how it goes sometimes...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Meathead said:

I could not have said it better myself. I almost want to take the three stooges off ignore just to see what kind of nonsense they came up with to reply to you but that would just get me fired up and it would turn into another argument so I will just relish this moment and your eloquent way of describing the absolute shit stain of a situation that we’re in.

Even if there was anything redeeming about his presidency before, this year has just been one continuous train wreck with cars collapsing and colliding into each other, one after the other in a non-stop catastrophic serious of disasters that all have Donald Trump’s name stamped on them

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

I could not have said it better myself. I almost want to take the three stooges off ignore just to see what kind of nonsense they came up with to reply to you but that would just get me fired up and it would turn into another argument so I will just relish this moment and your eloquent way of describing the absolute shit stain of a situation that we’re in.

Even if there was anything redeeming about his presidency before, this year has just been one continuous train wreck with cars collapsing and colliding into each other, one after the other in a non-stop catastrophic serious of disasters that all have Donald Trump’s name stamped on them

I'd ask you to point out specifically what leads you to this silly conclusion, but I already know it's based off nothing besides your ability to be completely played for the fool that you are.

All of the things that have gone on this year actually have swamp/deep state/Dems trying to rig the election all over them (with the help of China), but I wouldn't expect a mental midget such as yourself to figure this out.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

I'd ask you to point out specifically what leads you to this silly conclusion, but I already know it's based off nothing besides your ability to be completely played for the fool that you are.

All of the things that have gone on this year actually have swamp/deep state/Dems trying to rig the election all over them (with the help of China), but I wouldn't expect a mental midget such as yourself to figure this out.

Well said.  All true.  Some people are such bleating sheep.