Sign in to follow this  
Woody

DNI declassifies Brennan notes, CIA memo on Hillary Clinton 'stirring up' scandal between Trump, Russia

A source said Brennan's handwritten notes were taken after briefing Obama on the matter

EXCLUSIVE: Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe on Tuesday declassified documents that revealed former CIA Director John Brennan briefed former President Obama on Hillary Clinton’s purported “plan” to tie then-candidate Donald Trump to Russia as “a means of distracting the public from her use of a private email server” ahead of the 2016 presidential election, Fox News has learned.

Ratcliffe declassified Brennan’s handwritten notes – which were taken after he briefed Obama on the intelligence the CIA received – and a CIA memo, which revealed that officials referred the matter to the FBI for potential investigative action.

The Office of the Director of National Intelligence transmitted the declassified documents to the House and Senate Intelligence Committees on Tuesday afternoon.

A source familiar with the documents explained that Brennan's handwritten notes were taken after briefing Obama on the matter.

"CITE [summarizing] alleged approved by Hillary Clinton a proposal from one of her foreign policy advisers to vilify Donald Trump by stirring up a scandal claiming interference by the Russian security service,” Brennan’s notes read.

The declassification comes after Ratcliffe, last week, shared newly-declassified information with the Senate Judiciary Committee which revealed that in September 2016, U.S. intelligence officials forwarded an investigative referral on Hillary Clinton purportedly approving “a plan concerning U.S. presidential candidate Donald Trump and Russian hackers hampering U.S. elections” in order to distract the public from her email scandal.

That referral was sent to then-FBI Director James Comey and then-Deputy Assistant Director of Counterintelligence Peter Strzok.

“The following information is provided for the exclusive use of your bureau for background investigative action or lead purposes as appropriate,” the CIA memo, which was sent to Comey and Strzok, states.

“An exchange discussing U.S. presidential candidate Hillary Clinton’s approval of a plan concerning U.S. presidential candidate Donald Trump and Russian hackers hampering U.S. elections as a means of distracting the public from her use of a private email server,” the memo read.

The memo is heavily redacted.

Ratcliffe informed the committee last week that the Obama administration obtained Russian intelligence in July 2016 with allegations against Clinton, but cautioned that the intelligence community “does not know the accuracy of this allegation or the text to which the Russian intelligence analysis may reflect exaggeration or fabrication.”

According to Ratcliffe’s letter, the intelligence included the “alleged approval by Hillary Clinton on July 26, 2016, of a proposal from one of her foreign policy advisers to vilify Donald Trump by stirring up a scandal claiming interference by Russian security services.”

Nick Merrill, Clinton's spokesperson, called the allegations "baseless b———t.”

But Ratcliffe, in a statement released after the information was made public, pushed back on the idea he was advancing "Russian disinformation.”

"To be clear, this is not Russian disinformation and has not been assessed as such by the Intelligence Community,” Ratcliffe said in a statement to Fox News. “I’ll be briefing Congress on the sensitive sources and methods by which it was obtained in the coming days.”

A source familiar with the documents told Fox News on Tuesday that the allegation was "not disinformation."

"This is not Russian disinformation. Even Brennan knew, or he wouldn't be briefing the president of the United States on it," the source said. "There is a high threshold to orally brief the president of the United States and he clearly felt this met that threshold."

Meanwhile, last week, during a hearing before the Senate Judiciary Committee, Comey was asked whether he received an investigative referral on Clinton from 2016, but he said it didn’t “ring any bells.”

“You don’t remember getting an investigatory lead from the intelligence community? Sept. 7, 2016, U.S. intelligence officials forwarded an investigative referral to James Comey and Strzok regarding Clinton’s approval of a plan [about] Trump…as a means of distraction?” Graham asked Comey.

“That doesn’t ring any bells with me,” Comey said.

LINK

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Just more shit for retarded leftists, including the main stream media, to ignore.

This whole thing was just made up by Trump, right? 

Ask Seth Rich how real this scandal is? Oh that's right, he was murdered during a "robbery". What a joke that Hillary on down continue to skate over this issue.

Patience is running thin with the John Durham investigation.

All of these documents being declassified are following the slow drip coffee pot method. Instead of releasing them all at once to show how damning it all was they just drip out a document here and there days, weeks, and months apart. By the time you get the whole pot of coffee it's stale and the people implicit say "What? We're still talking about that? That stuff is old news!"

Nunes is right, you're all busted so the Deep State retards like Haspel and Wray can just unload the whole thing and get it over with because they won't survive this in 2021.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

55 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Nunes is right, you're all busted so the Deep State retards like Haspel and Wray can just unload the whole thing and get it over with because they won't survive this in 2021.

I think they're slow rolling it and banking on Joe30330 to win the election.  :niterider:

• Sad 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

process.jpg

Fuck this team

image-trump-emoticon.png

This oughta be interesting.  CNN will be the only coverage.  :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

image-trump-emoticon.png

These jokers that hate Trump don't care that our President was sabotaged from the very start...that there was not a peaceful transition, and that we wasted years and millions of dollars on something that should've never happened. Something that the people we elected as leaders and top authorities knew about and were complicit, yet they continued to cover up and let this play out.

All I know is that there are currently over 200k sealed indictments right now when in normal years it's around 1-2k.

Will we see everything that's been discovered?

I have to agree that it depends on the election, and that this is a major reason why the mainstream media and their famous friends all seem to be stumping for Dems. I bet their names are all over those indictments.

Lock them all up, and execute the worst of them.

So what? No one's going to give any credence to them because they're so obviously a cheap campaign trick. Most people at this point have made up their minds. Have to love the early voting, it is really getting under trump's skin. No way he can discourage that, although he is trying. Mmmm...so he can't help Julian Assange, but he can throw raw meat in the water leading up to the election....gotta hand to the orange bastard, thats a cold move.

• Thanks 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

god you people are stupid as fuck sometimes

for the billionth time, it was never really about collusion. thats what the dems were hoping for, but it was a pipe dream

what was real was a) the troll farm, spectacularly successful intrusion into our election by russian data mining and voter manipulation. youre a flat out retard if you a re a denier here 3) russian assistance in getting those stolen emails. im glad they got out bc they showed hillarys all-girl team can cheat with the best of men. but the way they got out, the way they got acquired, was by the russians, the don knew it, and he went along. basically, one sided collusion

but you fucking blind partisans will spin it some way so that your piece of shit furor cult of personality douchebag that idiots like you love wont be responsible in any way - not morally, not politically, certainly not legally

people like you make me fucking sick. denying proven reality to go back to your talking points that benefit your hero even if they are strone cold lies. makes me want to throw up

• Thanks 2
  • Disagree 2
  • Barf 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

58 minutes ago, Meathead said:

for the billionth time, it was never really about collusion. thats what the dems were hoping for, but it was a pipe dream

what was real was a) the troll farm, spectacularly successful intrusion into our election by russian data mining and voter manipulation. youre a flat out retard if you a re a denier here 3) russian assistance in getting those stolen emails. im glad they got out bc they showed hillarys all-girl team can cheat with the best of men. but the way they got out, the way they got acquired, was by the russians, the don knew it, and he went along. basically, one sided collusion

but you fucking blind partisans will spin it some way so that your piece of shit furor cult of personality douchebag that idiots like you love wont be responsible in any way - not morally, not politically, certainly not legally

people like you make me fucking sick. denying proven reality to go back to your talking points that benefit your hero even if they are strone cold lies. makes me want to throw up

If Biden wins, we can all look forward to these same crooked assholes being back in charge.  Christ almighty.  Fool me twice, shame on me.

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

So what? No one's going to give any credence to them because they're so obviously a cheap campaign trick. Most people at this point have made up their minds. Have to love the early voting, it is really getting under trump's skin. No way he can discourage that, although he is trying. Mmmm...so he can't help Julian Assange, but he can throw raw meat in the water leading up to the election....gotta hand to the orange bastard, thats a cold move.

This is why you are a sorry SOB.

You don't even care that the president never got a fair shot to do his job and to be treated properly because tRuMp.

You don't care that taxpayers and people in positions to actually work on real issues and legislation wasted huge amounts of time and money.

What a great American you are. None of that matters because you hate our president, and you likely do so out of ignorance and stupidity because the man has done way more than many presidents before him.

It's people like you that do not deserve what you've been privileged enough to have in this great country.

23 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

This is why you are a sorry SOB.

You don't even care that the president never got a fair shot to do his job and to be treated properly because tRuMp.

You don't care that taxpayers and people in positions to actually work on real issues and legislation wasted huge amounts of time and money.

What a great American you are. None of that matters because you hate our president, and you likely do so out of ignorance and stupidity because the man has done way more than many presidents before him.

It's people like you that do not deserve what you've been privileged enough to have in this great country.

PRECISELY.  For "some", it's all about nailing Trump all the time.  Pitiful and disgusting.

The DOJ presser might be about voter security.  Wray dropped this video yesterday about safeguarding the vote (or covering their asses).  :niterider:

• Like 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

image-trump-emoticon.png

3 hours ago, Meathead said:

Tell us how you really feel, Meat.  :niterider:

• Like 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

image-trump-emoticon.png

8 minutes ago, Woody said:

Tell us how you really feel, Meat.  :niterider:

Everyone is entitled to their OPINION.  That's all they are though.  No one owns "the truth".  You'd never know it around here, though.  LOL

3 hours ago, Meathead said:

Sorry, Meat...this is just flat out wrong. 

The crooked CIA, FBI, and the Obama administration along with Hillary bought (all swamp creatures) and paid for the entire Russia story (Hoax) to 1. discredit Trump, and 2. To try and impeach him.

The real ties to Russia are on the Biden and Clinton side...these are indisputably facts.

I urged you numerous times to research things because I believe you done have the correct information. It appears you have my and have taken the tact of simply accusing the president of being this and that and run with those thoughts and feelings.

I expected much better from a poster here whom I consider one of our better members normally. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

If Biden wins, we can all look forward to these same crooked assholes being back in charge.  Christ almighty.  Fool me twice, shame on me.

There's no fkg way

Most politicians are Crooks but don actually brought in real Crooks from the street to help him run his campaign and to initially stock his cabinet. The honest folks that he tabbed mostly walked out on him when they realized what a douchebag he is. Then that pile of shit finally got smart and did what real Crooks do is put the malleable Crooks in important positions like the attorney general who can Shield him from prosecution or at least delay it for many years

We are starting from such a low bar that if Biden takes office we will immediately see a dramatic increase in the morality level of the entire Administration. Not because the Dems are any better overall then the Republicans, but since we are starting from such a massively low point when it comes to having any character whatsoever in this thieving and lying White House

• Thanks 2
  • Disagree 1

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

The only reason the Democrats bought and paid for the collusion investigation was because they knew that process would turn up a bunch of other things. And lo and behold did it ever. All these people convicted, many of them sent to jail - if that piece of shit didn't commute their sentences, which you did to the actual biggest criminal of them all

And if his Lackey wasn't running the justice department right now, the king of dung would probably be facing charges himself. He's still will once he leaves office

And who are you to say I didn't research the subject? Just because I didn't go to your right wing sites to be indoctrinated with propaganda doesn't mean that I didn't spend hundreds of hours reading up on this stuff from reputable sources. I rarely go to partisan sites at all anymore, I spend all my time reading the few journalists that I know still have credibility in this country, otherwise going to foreign sources that are usually less biased and partisan

Your hero is an asshole. And a crook. And a thief. And a liar. And a rapist. He's made an art form of being a complete and total douche , and here you are sucking on his balls. What does that say about you?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Barf 1

27 minutes ago, Meathead said:

There's no fkg way

Most politicians are Crooks but don actually brought in real Crooks from the street to help him run his campaign and to initially stock his cabinet. The honest folks that he tabbed mostly walked out on him when they realized what a douchebag he is. Then that pile of shit finally got smart and did what real Crooks do is put the malleable Crooks in important positions like the attorney general who can Shield him from prosecution or at least delay it for many years

We are starting from such a low bar that if Biden takes office we will immediately see a dramatic increase in the morality level of the entire Administration. Not because the Dems are any better overall then the Republicans, but since we are starting from such a massively low point when it comes to having any character whatsoever in this thieving and lying White House

Oh please.

14 minutes ago, Meathead said:

The only reason the Democrats bought and paid for the collusion investigation was because they knew that process would turn up a bunch of other things. And lo and behold did it ever. All these people convicted, many of them sent to jail - if that piece of shit didn't commute their sentences, which you did to the actual biggest criminal of them all

And if his Lackey wasn't running the justice department right now, the king of dung would probably be facing charges himself. He's still will once he leaves office

And who are you to say I didn't research the subject? Just because I didn't go to your right wing sites to be indoctrinated with propaganda doesn't mean that I didn't spend hundreds of hours reading up on this stuff from reputable sources. I rarely go to partisan sites at all anymore, I spend all my time reading the few journalists that I know still have credibility in this country, otherwise going to foreign sources that are usually less biased and partisan

Your hero is an asshole. And a crook. And a thief. And a liar. And a rapist. He's made an art form of being a complete and total douche , and here you are sucking on his balls. What does that say about you?

What does it say about you that you are once again making claims instead of using facts, and then you have the nerve to get smart with me?

You clearly haven't done any research of significance, and your response comes off as being unhinged and triggered simply because I challenged you.

I'll keep things civil because as I said, I typically respect you as a poster unlike a few others here.

But please keep your accusations and insinuations that border on personal attacks on someone to yourself...I expect better from you.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Meathead said:

Just that simple!!

1 hour ago, Meathead said:

Says that he’s a ball sucker!

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Just now, HipKat said:

Says that he’s a ball sucker!

Says the pussy that blocked me because he was tired of getting owned 🤣😂