Sign in to follow this  

spacer.png

I'm back.  I'm back better than ever.  I stood up to the COVID-19 boogeyman that all the liberal pantywaists are so obsessed with and afraid of, and defeated it in record time. All the nurses and doctors were amazed at how fast I recovered.  They said nobody'd ever seen anything like it.

This all goes to show that the virus is only harmful to losers and left-leaning weaklings that can't take a sucker punch to the gut and come up swinging like I did. I've said it before and I'll say it again, this whole virus thing is a made-up hoax and we need to open up our businesses and schools and everything like a Las Vegas courtesan and wave goodbye to social distancing and masks so we can get the best economy in history rolling again. The China virus can and will be stopped dead in its tracks by herd mentality.

spacer.png

• Thanks 1

vshapedhealth.jpeg

• Like 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.