Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Bills now have a 2 game lead in the East

20 years of dominance by the Patriots has now been put to an end. Bandwagon Patriot fans are jumping off the wagon and buying Josh Allen jerseys.:classic_biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Barf 1

Starting to feel NE needs to sweep us to win the division now. Been waiting for this kind of season since I was in elementary school 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

image.jpeg

• Haha 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

If the Pats had Cam last night....they win. 

KC offense looked like shit. Pats ran over the KC defense. If their shit qbs weren’t throwing, fumbling, and getting sacked in the red zone they win. 

KC had 6....SIX! through 3 quarters. 

FUCK! 

• Thanks 1

miserable that 70s show GIF

1 hour ago, seandelevan said:

If the Pats had Cam last night....they win. 

KC offense looked like shit. Pats ran over the KC defense. If their shit qbs weren’t throwing, fumbling, and getting sacked in the red zone they win. 

KC had 6....SIX! through 3 quarters. 

FUCK! 

I really don’t think so.

Mahomes plays up to the competition.

They would have kept scoring if Cam was in there.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

NE may be our 2 toughest games of the year.    As Sean said, NE wins yesterday pretty handily with Cam

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

I thought the Pats D looked really good.  It wont be easy getting a win against them.

• Thanks 1

Belichick is going to keep them in the game against anybody. Cam playing like he did in 15 is only going to keep them at the top of the AFC with us. Need them to lose whenever they can

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, bv said:

I thought the Pats D looked really good.  It wont be easy getting a win against them.

Yup. They aren't going to give the division to us we will need to take it from them.

• Thanks 1

So, talking defense for a little.  I am just a fan with no in-depth knowledge, no game film studying etc. but Bellycheat, when he is not sending out his camera crew, knows how  disguise  the coverage or blitz and change up packages to "confuse" the QB and or the OC planning.   That, and he seems to get the right guy more times than not, somehow, but there has to be limits on talent out there.

Is he an intimidator on the players' psyche and knows how to squeeze a players effort to the max or do his schemes seem to keep working?  I mean McDermott works out some good schemes but the Patriots seem to do it better year after year.  Which is it ,or is it just a good  blend of everything?    

One thing Bellycheat does really well is throw out the leftovers when their flavor fades.

• Thanks 1

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

Of course it is.  It's smack talk.  It's more fun than saying, well, there's two automatic loses every year the schedule comes out.  kill me now how i met your mother GIF

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

That being said, F the Pats. Sucks they had Cam fall in their lap. How many years did we go with no good QBs on the trash heap?

• Like 2