joedontwork.png

Yeah, him and his family work for China 

• Like 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

On 10/23/2020 at 12:03 PM, Nuke said:

Yeah, him and his family work for China 

Prove it!!!

• Haha 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

• Haha 2

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

2 hours ago, Nuke said:

Says the guy still swearing there was Russian collusion after it was disproved twice 

You mean proved twice....takes a hell of a lot of venom to outright deny facts. 

• Haha 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Just now, HipKat said:

You mean proved twice....takes a hell of a lot of venom to outright deny facts. 

Trump was impeached? Stop the presses!!! You need to stop talking. Every time you do, you just prove that everyone is right about you.

4 minutes ago, Nuke said:

Trump was impeached? Stop the presses!!! You need to stop talking. Every time you do, you just prove that everyone is right about you.

Says the guy who’s in denial.... You better post here if Trump loses. I’d hate to think you broke the sleeping pills and Vodka out.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

16 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Says the guy who’s in denial.... You better post here if Trump loses. I’d hate to think you broke the sleeping pills and Vodka out.

I’ll be here. Your nuts. I’m the realistic one, that’s calling the election a coin flip. There’s a lot of similarities between this election and 2016, there’s probably about the same amount of closet Trump supporters as there was then. How are the electoral votes going to fall? I don’t know. Your the one that’s called the election. I’m fully prepared for a Biden win. And I’m OK with it. I hated Bush and I survived 8 years of him. Are you prepared for the worst possible scenario? 

9 minutes ago, Nuke said:

I’ll be here. Your nuts. I’m the realistic one, that’s calling the election a coin flip. There’s a lot of similarities between this election and 2016, there’s probably about the same amount of closet Trump supporters as there was then. How are the electoral votes going to fall? I don’t know. Your the one that’s called the election. I’m fully prepared for a Biden win. And I’m OK with it. I hated Bush and I survived 8 years of him. Are you prepared for the worst possible scenario? 

You are debating a moron Nuke.

Quit while you are ahead. :classic_biggrin:

• Like 2

On 10/23/2020 at 12:34 PM, Woody said:

joedontwork.png

Biden is a shell of the man he was even four years ago.  Obvious to anyone actually looking.  He's a Trojan Horse.  If he becomes President, this country will be set back for decades to come.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Nuke said:

Says the guy still swearing there was Russian collusion after it was disproved twice 

That's pretty much inexcusable at this juncture.

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

I have never predicted a Trump victory, but we had all better hope he wins.  That goes for all of us.  This "defeat Trump at all costs" mentality will fuck us all in the long run.  No doubt about it.  If it comes to that, I'll be here to remind you.  Worry not.  :classic_biggrin:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nuke said:

Do I need to say for the time that I think Trump is going to win ore are you just going to keep pretending I didn't?

• Trump 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

8 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Do I need to say for the time that I think Trump is going to win ore are you just going to keep pretending I didn't?

Pretty obvious you're attempting to somehow make yourself look smart in the end no matter the outcome.  Not working.

2 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Pretty obvious you're attempting to somehow make yourself look smart in the end no matter the outcome.  Not working.

You know this is DipShit..............

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

You contradict yourself more then Joe Biden

3 hours ago, Nuke said:

You contradict yourself more then Joe Biden

I haven’t contradicted myself at all. I don’t even know why you would say that because three times I’ve said on here but I think trumps going to win. Not 1000 times I said I hope he doesn’t but I can tell you one thing if he does America, what’s left of America, is over.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

I think Joe30330 wins.  He said he put together the most extensive voter fraud organization in history.  :niterider:

• Haha 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

I'm sure, hey, you know - Hillary won the popular vote with that extensive voter fraud organization.

• Haha 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

2 hours ago, Woody said:

I think Joe30330 wins.  He said he put together the most extensive voter fraud organization in history.  :niterider:

Nah, it's Trump people that are standing in front of polling places, armed and menacing

• Haha 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan