Sign in to follow this  
Philly'sFinest

Joe Biden is a complete fraud

The previous post was inspired by and framed after lesson plans originally conceived by Aristotle and Anne Sullivan.

59 minutes ago, FanBack said:

Stacking the courts would be what that dictator FDR did.  He appointed additional Supreme Court Justices beyond the seven mandated in the Constitution.  Now we have nine.  

This was because the sitting judges wouldn't pass the unconstitutional, historically-proven failure, the New Deal.

Wrong

Article III authorizes one Supreme Court, but does not set the number of justices that must be appointed to it. Article I, Section 3, Clause 6 refers to a Chief Justice (who shall preside over the impeachment trial of the President of the United States). Since 1869 the number of justices has been fixed at nine (by the Judiciary Act of 1869): one chief justice, and eight associate justices.

• Disagree 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Wrong

Article III authorizes one Supreme Court, but does not set the number of justices that must be appointed to it. Article I, Section 3, Clause 6 refers to a Chief Justice (who shall preside over the impeachment trial of the President of the United States). Since 1869 the number of justices has been fixed at nine (by the Judiciary Act of 1869): one chief justice, and eight associate justices.

If what you say stands up to my research, I'll be embarrassed. 

My only excuse will be that I let my hate of IMMORAL GODLESS DICTATORS blind my previously flawless logic.  Wow, that's a pretty bad mixed metaphor, huh?

If Trump doesn't dig up FDR's grave he will not get my vote for his 3rd term. 

1 hour ago, FanBack said:

I just reread the 'Judicial Procedures Reform Bill of 1937' and the mentioned part of the Constitution.  I suggest everyone read the source material.  I was wrong on three counts:

1)  The evil of FDR is magnitudes beyond what I previously had imagined.

2)  The Constitution does not mandate a number of Supreme Court Justices.

3)  FDR is not the reason for there being 9 Supreme Court Justices.

But, my  definition of stacking/packing was correct. 

What the Aquarian has done with the courts is keep his political promises and execute his duties as the President.  WAY TO GO!!  4 MORE TERMS!!

I’ll take a thanks emote on my post and we’ll call it even

• Thanks 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

• Like 2

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Tired Not Funny GIF by Now Apocalypse

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Yup...Biden is not only a fraud, but he's a corrupt politician that is about to get exposed for him and his families shady business dealings that Biden lied about, and were also a conflict of interest. 

Can't wait for our usual suspects to come in here and claim it's a nothingburger. 

Just understand that this is only the beginning. Biden didn't even refute it, and instead called a lid on the day in the AM...sounds like something an innocent person would do for sure.

Trump was impeached for things that Hillary and Biden actually did. Not surprising because that's what loser Dems do...they accuse others of the things they do themselves. 

Biden is about to finally face some real heat, and it should be very interesting to see what he does and how he responds. 

I see another meltdown/breakdown coming on...

• Like 1

midnightstrider.png

• Haha 2

process.jpg

Fuck this team

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

-slaps the podium
-jerks his shoulder
-head lurches back
-slurs & can't produce syllables 2&3 of "Iowa".

Nothing to see here, right?

• Haha 1

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

8 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

-slaps the podium
-jerks his shoulder
-head lurches back
-slurs & can't produce syllables 2&3 of "Iowa".

Nothing to see here, right?

He's an awesome speaket.   

But why are you reposting commentary from a nobody like Aaron Rupar when FanBack, America's national treasure to political commentary, is on this board?

1 minute ago, FanBack said:

He's an awesome speaket.   

Says it all right there my boy.  

• Haha 1
  • Barf 1

lol

12 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Says frawk who has never had a typo.........

Seems to me that if you want to defend someone who slurs like they are on animal tranquillizers by saying he is a gifted orator (lol) you might go to the bother of spell checking your response.   

lol

25 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

Seems to me that if you want to defend someone who slurs like they are on animal tranquillizers by saying he is a gifted orator (lol) you might go to the bother of spell checking your response.   

Why would I do that?  The content alone carries me; you can't beat that with semantics and quibbling. 

BTW, it was faulty autocorrect for 'spigot'.  That makes the meaning a little deeper than you originally thought.   

The Aquarian has always been about 'one twitter account and the truth'.  That is why the London rock press named him 'the only candidate that matters'.

Just now, FanBack said:

Why would I do that? 

you wouldn't.  you're as inept as your dear leader

lol

14 hours ago, 212frawk said:

you wouldn't.  you're as inept as your dear leader

Inept?  No.   Although I could see some people here calling me a one- trick pony.  To paraphrase a multitude of posters' opinions:

'Wow.  That Fanback he's really only good at getting the better intellectually of 212Frawk.  In that matter, he beats 212frawk every time.   Soundly.'

To be known for doing a mean (average) thing instead of great things ...... yes it can bother me. 

Inept?  No.   Although I could see some people here calling me a one- trick pony.  To paraphrase a multitude of posters' opinions:

'Wow.  That Fanback he's really only good at getting the better intellectually of 212Frawk.  In that matter, he beats 212frawk every time.   Soundly.'

To be known for doing a mean (average) thing instead of great things ...... yes it can bother me. 

17 hours ago, FanBack said:

He's an awesome speaket.   

lol

29 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

My biggest mistake.   You do know that 'r' and 't' are next to each other on the keyboard?

Anyway, watch the next edition of 'Webster's Dictionary'.

Speaket

Noun

1.  A speaker of renowned skills, approaching the oratory ability of the 45th American President, the Aquariam Donald Trump. 

Etymolgy:  Coined by English language icon, Fanback, as a confluence of the words spigot (a colloquial usage inferring 'fount of wisdom') and speaker. 

• Like 1
  • Gay 1

My biggest mistake.   You do know that 'r' and 't' are next to each other on the keyboard?

Anyway, watch the next edition of 'Webster's Dictionary'.

Speaket

Noun

1.  A speaker of renowned skills, approaching the oratory ability of the 45th American President, the Aquariam Donald Trump. 

Etymolgy:  Coined by English language icon, Fanback, as a confluence of the words spigot (a colloquial usage inferring 'fount of wisdom') and speaker. 

Christ.  That's all they've got.  Mental midgets.

giuliani.jpg

process.jpg

Fuck this team

image-trump-emoticon.png

process.jpg

Fuck this team

image-trump-emoticon.png