I try to stream into WGR on Monday’s just to hear what they are saying in Buffalo. I live in Virginia. 

My commute is about 30 minutes. I can honestly say that in 4 weeks, I have heard about 5 minutes of talk radio. The station is an endless commercial. I have never seen anything like it. That station SUCKS. 

I think because of the streaming. I'm in Virginia too and the Radio.com Ap is crap. Now it wasn't doing that to me this morning but yes, sometimes it's just endless commercials...sometimes they interrupt the broadcast! It blows. Most of the time I just find the broadcast from earlier that day and listen to that commercial free. 

miserable that 70s show GIF

1 hour ago, travolta said:

I try to stream into WGR on Monday’s just to hear what they are saying in Buffalo. I live in Virginia. 

My commute is about 30 minutes. I can honestly say that in 4 weeks, I have heard about 5 minutes of talk radio. The station is an endless commercial. I have never seen anything like it. That station SUCKS. 

I agree, it has to be the app because I listened to WGR when I was home in April, exclusively and it wasn’t the same

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

It's still bad locally. I have a "sophisticated boom box" that I set for 7am on and 9:54am off, because it seems like they fill the last 5 minutes or so full of commercials, not to mention all the other commercials, usually bottom of the hour and many others...

what's on now is also broadcast on TV on MSG, so it probably follows tv guidelines of every 20 minutes, tho they don't have to follow network broadcasting rules.

2 hours ago, seandelevan said:

I think because of the streaming. I'm in Virginia too and the Radio.com Ap is crap. Now it wasn't doing that to me this morning but yes, sometimes it's just endless commercials...sometimes they interrupt the broadcast! It blows. Most of the time I just find the broadcast from earlier that day and listen to that commercial free. 

Where do you find the broadcast from earlier? radio.com? 

8 minutes ago, travolta said:

Where do you find the broadcast from earlier? radio.com? 

Yeah it's in the ap. if you scroll to the bottom you will see them. 

miserable that 70s show GIF

The radio.com app works fine for me for listening to WGR while I’m working. 

Or I listen to the One Bills Live podcast if I’m working a different shift when WGR coverage is done with Bills coverage for the day, which is better for me because it’s the show with Chris Brown and Steve Tasker without commercial breaks. 

I use the App through Android Auto and sometimes it will play commercials and not go to the channel.  I shut it off and on again and that seems to work.

I haven’t used in a long time but it isn’t trueradio a better app?

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

If you're on the Radio.com APP it does get stuck on commercial loops from time to time.

I've noticed this more so when driving than when I'm working from home.

Try as a workaround having a local radio station on the app as well.  If you close the app and reopen if it doesn't fix it flck it to the local station for a minute or 2 and the back to WGR.  Usually will get you out of commercial purgatory.

• Thanks 1

Captain of the Bills Family First Adoption Team.

Steve Johnson is my Adopted BFF Team Member.