Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Are you fcking kidding me?

4 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

So let me get this straight - everyone is concerned that the people whose job is to literally take bullets for the President may be exposed to a novel flu virus?

It wasn't necessary to risk the Secret Service agents and the staff.  Yes, these agents are there to take a bullet for the president, to put themselves in harms way when the president is in grave danger.  It's disrespectful to put the agents into a potentially dangerous situation for a campaign stunt.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, 212frawk said:

Eat shit MAGAT, all you got is unsubstantiated assertions.  Show me where these guys volunteered to wear hazmat suits to take the ego maniac on a joy ride to wave at QAnon idiots.

LOL

1 hour ago, 212frawk said:

PS

Herman Cain is still dead.  He was tweeting how good things were going for him 3 days before he croaked.  Keep that in mind as fatfuk transports back to the WH before he "out of the woods".

You're rotting from within.  I credit Tucker Carlson for that remark.  LOL

9 minutes ago, foster said:

It wasn't necessary to risk the Secret Service agents and the staff.  Yes, these agents are there to take a bullet for the president, to put themselves in harms way when the president is in grave danger.  It's disrespectful to put the agents into a potentially dangerous situation for a campaign stunt.

LOL

19 minutes ago, foster said:

Did you ever think these two agents aren't concerned about a virus that has a 99+ % survival rate, and that they felt with PPE and the partition that it was essentially not much of a risk at all? That they supported the president and that they felt it was something that they want to help him do?

Of course not. You just wanna puppet the typical fear tactics that are being used to keep excessive actions against us in place.

It's a shame this is acceptable behavior from so many these days. 

Take a hard look at yourself, your country, and your fellow man and act like a freakin American instead of a coward that is reaching for any excuse to condemn people doing things of their own free will.

Just now, Philly'sFinest said:

Did you ever think these two agents aren't concerned about a virus that has a 99+ % survival rate, and that they felt with PPE and the partition that it was essentially not much of a risk at all? That they supported the president and that they felt it was something that they want to help him do?

Of course not. You just wanna puppet the typical fear tactics that are being used to keep excessive actions against us in place.

It's a shame this is acceptable behavior from so many these days. 

Take a hard look at yourself, your country, and your fellow man and act like a freakin American instead of a coward that is reaching for any excuse to condemn people doing things of their own free will.

Well said, friend.  The truth enrages these m-f'ers.  Fact.

Nobody is buying the fake outrage. 

He is wearing a mask.

He is in a car with the window up.

There is a partition between the front and back.

He has secret service following him around no matter what.

Everyone is over this COVID hysteria. 80% of people go through the motions of mask wearing even though they believe it is BS. I know plenty of liberals and Most of them act and feel the same way. This is desperate outrage over absolutely nothing. 

Every time you go to a grocery store, odds are somebody in the store has COVID.

I talked to a friend that lives in Nashville recently. He said, man remote school For 3 weeks in March was tough on the kids. His kids have been going to school full time since March. The rest of the country has been over this for a very long time. 

Yes I know, people have died f COVID.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Trump literally left the hospital, where he is infected with COVID, to go and greet his supporters?

WTF!?!?!?

https://www.cbsnews.com/live-updates/president-trump-covid-19-positive-test-latest-news-2020-10-05/

spacer.png

Are you going to believe me or the corrupt fake media and yourself?  

My ride was in the public interest, to boost morale and to give hope for a brighter, greater future under my tremendous leadership.  What nobody told you was that my driver and security people wore protective masks for every second of that short ride, and, in fact, were the ones who came up with the idea of going for a drive. They had no qualms about it whatsoever. Each of them said-- and I quote--"Mr President, it would be a pleasure and honor to die for you if it comes to it. Let's do this thing. Let's go out there and drive. Drive like we've never driven before!"  

All the liberal biased media had been saying for days that I was sicker than a dog or close to the end. That tremendous ride proved otherwise. The turnout of well-wishers and cheering supporters was unprecedented. Nobody would have thought so many people would show up. Somebody told me that except for Abe Lincoln, no president has ever gone out for a drive in his car with more people looking on.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

President of the United States of America

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

And where was this outrage for the safety of the secret service during the George Floyd protests when at least 60 were injured?

Guess their lives don't matter unless it's related to Donald Trump.

Frauds...mainstream media and their herds of sheep.

This X 50