Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Are you fcking kidding me?

7 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Some info to help you morons.

His secret service volunteered because they have the utmost respect for the president whom they actually have met and know, unlike any of you clowns.

There was a partition in between the front and back seat with plexiglass.

And these same secret service agents were with him when transporting from AF 1 as it's their job.

Again...this is much ado about nothing, but the mainstream media will always feed their guppies something to get a reaction out of them.

And you all never disappoint 🤣😂

Case settled.  Thanks.

11 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Some info to help you morons.

His secret service volunteered because they have the utmost respect for the president whom they actually have met and know, unlike any of you clowns.

There was a partition in between the front and back seat with plexiglass.

And these same secret service agents were with him when transporting from AF 1 as it's their job.

Again...this is much ado about nothing, but the mainstream media will always feed their guppies something to get a reaction out of them.

And you all never disappoint 🤣😂

lol sure thing, it was just a straight up joy ride. for the fun of it....

ppe.png

• Disagree 1

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

5 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

lol sure thing, it was just a straight up joy ride. for the fun of it....

ppe.png

Who da fuk said it was a "joyride"

Calling you brainless would be a compliment 

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

It was a total joy ride to feed an egomaniac's insatiable appetite for attention.  and that guy is not dressed like someone that wants to be there. its his job. 

lol

1 minute ago, 212frawk said:

It was a total joy ride to feed an egomaniac's insatiable appetite for attention.  and that guy is not dressed like someone that wants to be there. its his job. 

Huh?  Please make a lick of sense.  Thanks!  LOL  :classic_biggrin:

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

Yeah...that's what I said. It's their job, and they volunteered. 

I'll keep a lookout for your brain while I'm out today...

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Whatever you say, big fella.  Obviously, you have to be right.  LOL

Actually, that's you.

You literally can not admit that Trump does ANYTHING, EVER wrong.

To you, he is a perfect human. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

4 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Actually, that's you.

Trump could murder Bowman's entire family in front of him and he would still support trump with blind allegiance.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

10 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Actually, that's you.

LOL.  Oh please.  I'm far from that description.  Confusing me with someone else, perhaps?  You, on the other hand, can't seem to take any kind of a consistent stand when it comes to the political world.  There are no perfect humans, though you seem to believe your opinions on the Buffalo Bills are god given.  In other words, give me a break.

27 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Yeah...that's what I said. It's their job, and they volunteered. 

I'll keep a lookout for your brain while I'm out today...

Says the guy who cannot distinguish between volunteering and doing what is required by your job.  

lol

So let me get this straight - everyone is concerned that the people whose job is to literally take bullets for the President may be exposed to a novel flu virus?

• Like 2

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

13 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

So let me get this straight - everyone is concerned that the people whose job is to literally take bullets for the President may be exposed to a novel flu virus?

These same people are desperate to jump on anything involving Trump. They are completely mesmerized by him, and anything he does triggers them. 

Trump literally broke the media and their sheep. They can't see things for what they are anymore...if they even ever did.

The depression and withdraw they would suffer if Trump didn't win re-election would be quite the sight.

Too bad it's not happening for another 4 more years 🤣😂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  Oh please.  I'm far from that description.  Confusing me with someone else, perhaps?  You, on the other hand, can't seem to take any kind of a consistent stand when it comes to the political world.  There are no perfect humans, though you seem to believe your opinions on the Buffalo Bills are god given.  In other words, give me a break.

Name one time that you have ever criticized him. 

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

11 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

LOL.  That's a lot of posts to go back and review.  Between the old board set up and this one - a daunting ask.  That said, I do agree with our President the vast majority of the time, but I am in no way in lock step.  I've said in the past that I can do without some of the tweets.  I've said his personality rubs some the wrong way.  I've said he can be a bit brash/arrogant.  I wish he didn't fight back every single time.  I think he should say "we" instead of "I" more often.  Don't have all that many problems with his policies and accomplishments, though.  That is true.  There is no one I agree with 100% of the time.  Trump is far and away a better choice than Biden.  That I know.  

31 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

This should be good…

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, 212frawk said:

Says the guy who cannot distinguish between volunteering and doing what is required by your job.  

Still can't keep up, huh? 

It's literally both those things. 

Please stop embarrassing yourself

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Still can't keep up, huh? 

It's literally both those things. 

Please stop embarrassing yourself

Eat shit MAGAT, all you got is unsubstantiated assertions.  Show me where these guys volunteered to wear hazmat suits to take the ego maniac on a joy ride to wave at QAnon idiots.

lol

PS

Herman Cain is still dead.  He was tweeting how good things were going for him 3 days before he croaked.  Keep that in mind as fatfuk transports back to the WH before he "out of the woods".

lol

4 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

He’s useless. His confirmation bias skews every scenario to fit his worldview. And because of this, combined with an ego as big as trumps, he cannot be moved. Pity him, don’t hate him. And pace yourself, we could have 4 more years of this if trump wins, unless he gets burnt out.

11 minutes ago, jc856 said:

He’s useless. His confirmation bias skews every scenario to fit his worldview. And because of this, combined with an ego as big as trumps, he cannot be moved. Pity him, don’t hate him. And pace yourself, we could have 4 more years of this if trump wins, unless he gets burnt out.

Eat shit you fucking zero.  You wouldn’t know confirmation bias if it punched you in the face

Current and former Secret Service agents and medical professionals were aghast Sunday night at President Trump’s trip outside the hospital where he is being treated for the coronavirus, saying the president endangered those inside his SUV for a publicity stunt.

As the backlash grew, multiple aides who spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe internal deliberations also called Trump’s evening outing an unnecessary risk — but said it was not surprising. Trump had said he was bored in the hospital, advisers said. He wanted to show strength after his chief of staff offered a grimmer assessment of his health than doctors, according to campaign and White House officials.

A growing number of Secret Service agents have been concerned about the president’s seeming indifference to the health risks they face when traveling with him in public, and a few reacted with outrage to the trip, asking how Trump’s desire to be seen outside his hospital suite justified the jeopardy to agents protecting him. Trump’s coronavirus diagnosis has already brought new scrutiny to his lax approach to social distancing, as public health officials scramble to trace those he may have exposed at large in-person events.

• Like 1

lol

33 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

Eat shit MAGAT, all you got is unsubstantiated assertions.  Show me where these guys volunteered to wear hazmat suits to take the ego maniac on a joy ride to wave at QAnon idiots.

You really wanna question me, fucktard?!

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisondurkee/2020/10/05/secret-service-volunteered-for-trump-drive-lewandowski-claims/#266b24d641ed

Here's an excerpt 

KEY FACTS

Lewandowski, who is currently serving as an advisor to the Trump campaign and said he spoke with White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows Monday, claimed in an interview on the TODAY show that “the detail leader of the Secret Service and the driver both volunteered” to take Trump out of the hospital to drive past supporters who had gathered outside Walter Reed, and that Trump’s physicians “authorized” the trip.

Lewandowski claimed that there was plexiglass between Trump and the two Secret Service agents in the vehicle, and said Trump’s physicians “told him this would not jeopardize either him or anyone in that vehicle who have taken exceptional precautions for this.”

Meadows also defended the move on Fox News Monday by saying that “the Secret Service agent that is with [Trump], has been with him” and thus could have already been exposed to Covid-19, and said the agents used additional personal protective equipment.

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

Don’t you know? Everybody loves every aspect of their job and nobody ever complains about being forced to do any part of their. I know Aiden never complain about anything that I’m asked to at work, like tonight, putting it one more job on me at 5 o’clock that is an hour drive away. I just love getting it up the ass like this and I’m sure those Secret Service guys love getting it up their asses too

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

40 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

Eat shit you fucking zero.  You wouldn’t know confirmation bias if it punched you in the face

Current and former Secret Service agents and medical professionals were aghast Sunday night at President Trump’s trip outside the hospital where he is being treated for the coronavirus, saying the president endangered those inside his SUV for a publicity stunt.

As the backlash grew, multiple aides who spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe internal deliberations also called Trump’s evening outing an unnecessary risk — but said it was not surprising. Trump had said he was bored in the hospital, advisers said. He wanted to show strength after his chief of staff offered a grimmer assessment of his health than doctors, according to campaign and White House officials.

A growing number of Secret Service agents have been concerned about the president’s seeming indifference to the health risks they face when traveling with him in public, and a few reacted with outrage to the trip, asking how Trump’s desire to be seen outside his hospital suite justified the jeopardy to agents protecting him. Trump’s coronavirus diagnosis has already brought new scrutiny to his lax approach to social distancing, as public health officials scramble to trace those he may have exposed at large in-person events.

Lick my sphincter, cuntface. What a miserable piece of shit you must be in real life. Loser. 

And where was this outrage for the safety of the secret service during the George Floyd protests when at least 60 were injured?

Guess their lives don't matter unless it's related to Donald Trump.

Frauds...mainstream media and their herds of sheep.

• Thanks 1