Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Are you fcking kidding me?

A West Wing meltdown

White House crises of competence and credibility grew during a botched weekend that left even White House aides dismayed and befuddled.

Many complained bitterly about the leadership of chief of staff Mark Meadows.

After days of internal and external snafus as the virus spread through all levels of the White House, President Trump left his hospital suite just before 5:30 p.m. yesterday, and took an SUV ride outside the Walter Reed gates to wave at the supporters who have lined the road ever since he arrived Friday evening.

• Trump wore a mask, but the stunt risked exposing the Secret Service agents in the Suburban.
  • Two senior White House staffers said they thought the P.R. stunt was selfish, and compounded a weekend of horrible decisions.

• Trump 1

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

This is what trump does.

He does stupid shit.

I would expect nothing else.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

2 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

This is what trump does.

He does stupid shit.

I would expect nothing else.

• Trump 1

lol

also, that car is hermetically sealed to guard against a chemical attack.  nothing gets in or out.  

lol

Valuing health and safety of his agents probably never crossed his mind

Never let the facts get in the way.  The article itself says that they do not know the precautions taken.  

Also, it's not like he got in a hot tub with them and did communal bong hits.  It was a drive by.  Covid 19 transmission has never been documented via limo exhaust. 

if some of these 'news' outlets would present the news rather than skewing what they are told, i have little doubt the Aquarian would share the procedures and protection processes with them.  As it is, whatever precautions he had taken, these 'news' outlets would bring out every expert who felt they were not enough. 

If anyone took a risk, it was our most courageous living President. 

It reminds me of my rally chant when CNN reporters passed by: 

'CNN is a sub-par news organization that does not state facts; it passes off conjecture as factual occurrences.''  

• Gay 1

I'm so happy to get the rainbow of inclusiveness for destroying the false narrative. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, FanBack said:

I'm so happy to get the rainbow of inclusiveness for destroying the false narrative. 

the only thing you have destroyed is your credibility.

wait, you have none so no harm no foul!

• Barf 1

lol

39 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Those here acting like they have the inside scoop and know exactly what went on are FULL OF SHIT.

It's like vilifying someone for jumping out of an airplane.  "Oh, he had a parachute?"  "Oh, he had an instructor with him?"  "Oh, he did it tandem strapped to the instructor?:  Oh, okay then.  

• Like 1

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

1 hour ago, 212frawk said:

the only thing you have destroyed is your credibility.

wait, you have none so no harm no foul!

Credibility is based upon the perception of the audience.  That can never be a goal to which a person aspires.  I trade in the truth, fairness, centrism and logic.  I will always earn 'credibility' with the rational and suffer the jealous ire of the irrational.    

3 minutes ago, FanBack said:

Credibility is based upon the perception of the audience.  That can never be a goal to which a person aspires.  I trade in the truth, fairness, centrism and logic.  I will always earn 'credibility' with the rational and suffer the jealous ire of the irrational.    

you come to me for the truth which is why you chase me around the board looking for my attention. 

youre a straight up d00shbag. I'm sorry, it is what it is. 

• Trump 1

lol

26 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

you come to me for the truth which is why you chase me around the board looking for my attention. 

youre a straight up d00shbag. I'm sorry, it is what it is. 

I've never been frustrated to the point of hurling personal epithets.

But you're hatred calls you out for what you are.  Please get help.  I wish you well.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, FanBack said:

I've never been frustrated to the point of hurling personal epithets.

But you're hatred calls you out for what you are.  Please get help.  I wish you well.

MAGAT tears are the best tears!

lol

12 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

ANOTHER Nothing Burger.  Tastes like CARDBOARD.  There is nothing "the critics" won't criticize.  LOL.

This is not a nothing burger.

This is just plain stupid.

• Like 1

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

2 hours ago, FanBack said:

Never let the facts get in the way.  The article itself says that they do not know the precautions taken.  

Also, it's not like he got in a hot tub with them and did communal bong hits.  It was a drive by.  Covid 19 transmission has never been documented via limo exhaust. 

if some of these 'news' outlets would present the news rather than skewing what they are told, i have little doubt the Aquarian would share the procedures and protection processes with them.  As it is, whatever precautions he had taken, these 'news' outlets would bring out every expert who felt they were not enough. 

If anyone took a risk, it was our most courageous living President. 

It reminds me of my rally chant when CNN reporters passed by: 

'CNN is a sub-par news organization that does not state facts; it passes off conjecture as factual occurrences.''  

But ... why?

And that poor old dude in the front seat.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LiterateStylish said:

This is not a nothing burger.

This is just plain stupid.

It's a double nothing burger.  Don't you think it's remotely possible some thought was put into this first and precautions taken?  No?  Then you're just out to make a point and to criticize a politician you hope loses.  As Dementia-Joe Biden would say: "Come on, man".

Just now, Thebowflexbody said:

It's a double nothing burger.  Don't you think it's remotely possible some thought was put into this first and precautions taken?  No?  Then you're just out to make a point and to criticize a politician you hope loses.  As Dementia-Joe Biden would say: "Come on, man".

I dont care if he went out in a hazmat suit. It's still dumb!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LiterateStylish said:

I dont care if he went out in a hazmat suit. It's still dumb!

Whatever you say, big fella.  Obviously, you have to be right.  LOL

Some info to help you morons.

His secret service volunteered because they have the utmost respect for the president whom they actually have met and know, unlike any of you clowns.

There was a partition in between the front and back seat with plexiglass.

And these same secret service agents were with him when transporting from AF 1 as it's their job.

Again...this is much ado about nothing, but the mainstream media will always feed their guppies something to get a reaction out of them.

And you all never disappoint 🤣😂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, 212frawk said:

The dexamethasone must have kicked in. Pres Unhinged is at it again!

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

Inspirational!!

1 minute ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Some info to help you morons.

His secret service volunteered because they have the utmost respect for the president whom they actually have met and know, unlike any of you clowns.

There was a partition in between the front and back seat with plexiglass.

And these same secret service agents were with him when transporting from AF 1 as it's their job.

Again...this is much ado about nothing, but the mainstream media will always feed their guppies something to get a reaction out of them.

And you all never disappoint 🤣😂

GAME-SET-MATCH.  Story................over.  Finis.  Next.  :classic_biggrin: