Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Fauci says vaccines could roll out as early as this month - Will you get one?

Fauci says a Vaccine could roll out as early as this month - Will you take it?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Will you get the Covid vaccine?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe after a few months when I see that other people aren’t growing a 3rd leg from having it

On 10/4/2020 at 11:19 AM, f8ta1ity54 said:

I'm not getting anything this administration puts out. 

Except for that stimulus check, huh?

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

Except for that stimulus check, huh?

Stimlus check doesn't come with potential health problems, does it?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Stimlus check doesn't come with potential health problems, does it?

No but you think that a vaccine coming from any other administration will be different? You know Trump isn’t making the vaccine, right? Or do you think he is? Lol

6 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

No but you think that a vaccine coming from any other administration will be different? You know Trump isn’t making the vaccine, right? Or do you think he is? Lol

You know, I heard Trump was mixing the vaccine ingredients personally.  For an extra two dollars, he'll fly to your city and administer the shot himself.  People are so fucking stupid.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

He's spear heading a campaign to rush a vaccine that normally takes years to make.

I wouldn't trust any administration.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Just now, f8ta1ity54 said:

He's spear heading a campaign to rush a vaccine that normally takes years to make.

Yes!  Great idea.  Let's stretch a vaccine for a global pandemic out as long as possible.  At least until after election day.  Hey idiot, they're not about to release some thrown together unsafe vaccine.  What are you, stupid?  There are still such things as protocols, potential lawsuits, etc.  STFU.

6 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Yes!  Great idea.  Let's stretch a vaccine for a global pandemic out as long as possible.  At least until after election day.  Hey idiot, they're not about to release some thrown together unsafe vaccine.  What are you, stupid?  There are still such things as protocols, potential lawsuits, etc.  STFU.

Why do you care? 

Its just like the flu.

Asshat.

• Like 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

8 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Why do you care? 

Its just like the flu.

Asshat.

LOL.  Hey "asshat",  when exactly did I say that?  Are you playing down the CHINESE VIRUS again???????

No public cancer or flu cure after 60 years but you're supposed to believe a vaccine for this after 8 months is going to work?

2 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Oh, so you wouldn’t take THIS vaccine, but if was one that wasn’t rushed you would take it? So you would take something from this administration, not just the stimulus check.

1 hour ago, Angry Byrds said:

Oh, so you wouldn’t take THIS vaccine, but if was one that wasn’t rushed you would take it? So you would take something from this administration, not just the stimulus check.

Free money is free money....

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

Yes.

Yes.

• Gay 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

Free money is free money....

I wasn’t saying he shouldn’t take it, I’m just saying there is definitely shit that he will have his hand out for from this admin.

14 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

EXACTLY.  Just something else to blame Trump for.  What a joke.