Sign in to follow this  
Thebowflexbody

Them or Us *****

I'll be just fine either way in the long run, but I really hope Donald Trump wins this election.  I have never seen the left/crazies so completely unhinged.  Just reinforces the fact that I'm on the right side of things.  The media in this country is a completely fucking partisan/cheerleading joke for the left.  They don't even feel the need to hide their bullshit anymore.  They all say Trump is to blame for EVERY SINGLE SOLITARY THING.  They say the CHINESE VIRUS response was mishandled, yet they have no better suggestions than those things that are already in progress or have already been done.   The 20/20 hindsight is also always spot on.  LOL.   Oh, and the fucking MASKS too.  The great solution to all Covid ills with no proof whatsoever.   The ultimate false sense of security.  Within 5 to 10%, they would have done the EXACT SAME THINGS.  Claiming otherwise is a fucking lie.  Trump's personality, etc. may not be for everybody, but he has sure as shit delivered on numerous fronts since his inauguration.  The dems offer nothing except higher taxes, lies, lunacy and promises of a "utopia" with windmills, electric cars, etc. that will never happen.  These are bad people.  If we have any sense -  we reject them.  Thoughts?  It's them or us, folks. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I don't even want to know wtf the OP is, but from the title, at what point o Republicans realize that just because Republicans and Democrats see the world from different perspectives, the end goal is to America better for ALL Americans, not just Democrats or Republicans, Liberal or Conservative, progressives and every other political leaning. That's the point I've been trying to make for this entire time. That it's about America, and our place in the world.

There shouldn't be any US vs Them. That's just stupid and shows the depth of Trump's divisiveness and how it's infested the citizens of this country

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Repeat:  Them or Us.  You better believe it.  Your opponent/adversary feels that way, though they won't actually come out and say it.  Of course they won't.  Beware the wolf in sheep's clothing. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I'll be just fine either way in the long run, but I really hope Donald Trump wins this election.  I have never seen the left/crazies so completely unhinged.  Just reinforces the fact that I'm on the right side of things.  The media in this country is a completely fucking partisan/cheerleading joke for the left.  They don't even feel the need to hide their bullshit anymore.  They all say Trump is to blame for EVERY SINGLE SOLITARY THING.  They say the CHINESE VIRUS response was mishandled, yet they have no better suggestions than those things that are already in progress or have already been done.   The 20/20 hindsight is also always spot on.  LOL.   Oh, and the fucking MASKS too.  The great solution to all Covid ills with no proof whatsoever.   The ultimate false sense of security.  Within 5 to 10%, they would have done the EXACT SAME THINGS.  Claiming otherwise is a fucking lie.  Trump's personality, etc. may not be for everybody, but he has sure as shit delivered on numerous fronts since his inauguration.  The dems offer nothing except higher taxes, lies, lunacy and promises of a "utopia" with windmills, electric cars, etc. that will never happen.  These are bad people.  If we have any sense -  we reject them.  Thoughts?  It's them or us, folks. 

I hear you, man. 

I just went on a rant myself in another thread.

I think you're like me in the sense that you aren't simply a blind Trump follower. Many like to label any Trump supporter some stupid, blind, brainwashed fool when that's just a really bad take.

There's things I don't particularly care for with the guy, and I've said this before. But what I do care about is the actions done for the people, and in this case he's done better than his predecessors, and he did it as an outsider with little knowledge of the inner workings of the government, while also having little support...or to be more frank he's had everything against him.

I thought there was a chance he'd fail miserably when/if elected. I was ok with it, too...so long as it wasn't the same clowns that haven't done squat for us all the previous decades. Let's see what this fucking guy can do. Turns out the man did pretty fucking good until election year rolled around...then, BOOM! 2020 becomes the all time year of shit. Coincidence anyone?

Myself and Bowman are not typical supporters playing sides because of a party. We simply see a choice between a man who has not gotten a fair shake and has exceeded what many thought he would accomplish vs a career politican and his corrupt counterparts.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Repeat:  Them or Us.  You better believe it.  Your opponent/adversary feels that way, though they won't actually come out and say it.  Of course they won't.  Beware the wolf in sheep's clothing. 

Wolf in sheeps clothing is a good way to describe many of them. 

The fact that they have played blacks for fools for decades and have now taken it up to maximum level this election is despicable, and I hope a fuckton of them realize it and abandon the party. The Blexit movement and the walkway movement are sizeable, so I'm optimistic that they see through this scam. I hope it pisses them off, and that they go after them instead of police and the Americans that have always seen them as simply a fellow American brother/sister.

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

I don't even want to know wtf the OP is, but from the title, at what point o Republicans realize that just because Republicans and Democrats see the world from different perspectives, the end goal is to America better for ALL Americans, not just Democrats or Republicans, Liberal or Conservative, progressives and every other political leaning. That's the point I've been trying to make for this entire time. That it's about America, and our place in the world.

There shouldn't be any US vs Them. That's just stupid and shows the depth of Trump's divisiveness and how it's infested the citizens of this country

You simply do not get it.

The end goal of Democrats is not to better Americans or to unite us. It has been anything but that for a very long time. You can make the argument that they were once upon a time, but this party is certainly not that. 

They have you so fooled that you are beyond logic and reasoning. I don't think you are able to be reached/saved at this point, but I'll always root for it because nobody should be so unaware or as misinformed as you currently are.

Republicans aren't perfect, and they don't always have the best ideas, but they sure seem much closer to the constitution and keeping America a free country where we all have a chance to succeed or even fail depending on our choices. 

I always go back to the media and Hollywood. They would not all be this anti Trump if there wasn't something much bigger at work here. The country is largely split, but they are nearly in unison on this one thing. This just doesn't happen in our country. Too many differences and varying opinions in America to be for one guy and against the other in such a manner. Factor in that one guy has the ties to a foreign enemy as well as racism and not a peep while the other guy takes that heat with no evidence whatsoever to make such a claim.

This shit is bogus as hell, and we are all better off if we all wake up to it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1