Sign in to follow this  
Woody

Update from Trump

3 minutes ago, Woody said:

Trump says "deuces" to Walter Reed.  :niterider:

As any professional athlete from back in the day will tell you, those steroids are amazing honey how they make you feel so much better and almost euphoric. As if you were never injured in the first place. 

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

The message is that we can and will overcome this.  Do not bow down before this.  The dem emphasis on all this will disappear come Nov. 3 win or lose.  Wait and see.

Trump is officially back.  Causing media meltdowns everywhere.  :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

1 hour ago, Woody said:
Trump is officially back.  Causing media meltdowns everywhere.  :niterider:

Trump is recklessly endangering his own life by being far away from an ICU should his condition suddenly "crash". Yes, that has happened thousands of times. Still think this is good news? Or do you want simply to deny medical facts?

It is jaw dropping. It's medical malpractice literally putting our national security at risk. The CDC has a small army ready to assist in contact tracing at the WH, and yet they refuse to accept that help and keep it all quiet. It's almost like they want to cover something up. I watched John Heilman speculate this morning about why. He thinks the WH knows full well that, should the CDC team go into the WH, they will discover what has really been going on, e.g. with respect to testing dates and positive results. Then the jig is up. Our so-called president is reckless, plain and simple, even when it comes to his own health. He's not playing 3-D chess! He probably couldn't win a game of checkers.

• The docs have been very loose with the facts up to now. So loose it was easy to see what they weren't telling us.
    • For instance after Saturday's briefing, we knew Trump needed Oxygen, was likely on a steroid.
  • That he was put on a steroid that
    • reduces inflammation (which was clearly a concern for doctors due to his at least two drops in oxygen levels)
    • also reduces his body to handle an infection.
    • If he is on it, that means he is getting treated very aggressively. Which is typically something done in the hospital.
      • How many Covid-19 patients are being treated with a steroid at home?
  • Covid-19 typically has a window of 5 to 7 days before being able to tell if the steroid is working. Trump is far from out of that window.
  • WH Physician himself named next Monday as the date for when we can consider being out of the woods.
  • WH Physician said there is no basis for being able to tell how well Trump is doing based on his treatment being so out of the box, ie there is no measuring stick.
  • Trump is still very contagious, which provides a serious risk to those around him. Walter Reed is built for this.

It is inconceivable that the physicians think Trump is good to go home.

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

process.jpg

Fuck this team

image-trump-emoticon.png

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Trump is recklessly endangering his own life by being far away from an ICU should his condition suddenly "crash". Yes, that has happened thousands of times. Still think this is good news? Or do you want simply to deny medical facts?

It is jaw dropping. It's medical malpractice literally putting our national security at risk. The CDC has a small army ready to assist in contact tracing at the WH, and yet they refuse to accept that help and keep it all quiet. It's almost like they want to cover something up. I watched John Heilman speculate this morning about why. He thinks the WH knows full well that, should the CDC team go into the WH, they will discover what has really been going on, e.g. with respect to testing dates and positive results. Then the jig is up. Our so-called president is reckless, plain and simple, even when it comes to his own health. He's not playing 3-D chess! He probably couldn't win a game of checkers.

• The docs have been very loose with the facts up to now. So loose it was easy to see what they weren't telling us.
    • For instance after Saturday's briefing, we knew Trump needed Oxygen, was likely on a steroid.
  • That he was put on a steroid that
    • reduces inflammation (which was clearly a concern for doctors due to his at least two drops in oxygen levels)
    • also reduces his body to handle an infection.
    • If he is on it, that means he is getting treated very aggressively. Which is typically something done in the hospital.
      • How many Covid-19 patients are being treated with a steroid at home?
  • Covid-19 typically has a window of 5 to 7 days before being able to tell if the steroid is working. Trump is far from out of that window.
  • WH Physician himself named next Monday as the date for when we can consider being out of the woods.
  • WH Physician said there is no basis for being able to tell how well Trump is doing based on his treatment being so out of the box, ie there is no measuring stick.
  • Trump is still very contagious, which provides a serious risk to those around him. Walter Reed is built for this.

It is inconceivable that the physicians think Trump is good to go home.

Then there's the WH Staff.  To protect the POTUS and the Cabinet, you might want to aggressively test everyone that steps on the grounds of the WH and then contact trace.  Instead, it's business as usual.  If you feel sick, stay home and contact your doctor.  

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/519572-white-house-staffers-get-email-saying-to-stay-home-if-they-experience

As far as the Steroids, I've never been on what he's taking but I have been on a megadose of Prednisone to try and quickly cure some Poison Oak prior to a knee surgery and I didn't have enough time to properly taper.  Felt great for a couple days then the rest of the week was not fun.  

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, foster said:

Then there's the WH Staff.  To protect the POTUS and the Cabinet, you might want to aggressively test everyone that steps on the grounds of the WH and then contact trace.  Instead, it's business as usual.  If you feel sick, stay home and contact your doctor.  

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/519572-white-house-staffers-get-email-saying-to-stay-home-if-they-experience

As far as the Steroids, I've never been on what he's taking but I have been on a megadose of Prednisone to try and quickly cure some Poison Oak prior to a knee surgery and I didn't have enough time to properly taper.  Felt great for a couple days then the rest of the week was not fun.  

For some, Trump can do no right no matter what.  These are people I'm very quick to ignore right out of the gate.  Beyond silly.

18 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

For some, Trump can do no right no matter what.  These are people I'm very quick to ignore right out of the gate.  Beyond silly.

His Dr’s said that he’s likely to be contagious for another 7 days. 

1 minute ago, foster said:

Yes and I'm sure every single person at the White House is just throwing caution to the wind as instructed by Trump!!!  A big party like the CHINESE VIRUS never existed!  Yeehah!!!  LOL.  Anything goes!!  

A CNN cunty reporter angrily whined about President Trump triumphantly removing his mask outside the White House Monday night, leading the President’s campaign staff to release video of the very same cunty reporter casually removing her own mask inside the White House after cameras had stopped rolling. This cunt's name is Kaitlan Collins.

1 hour ago, TheMachinist said:

A CNN cunty reporter angrily whined about President Trump triumphantly removing his mask outside the White House Monday night, leading the President’s campaign staff to release video of the very same cunty reporter casually removing her own mask inside the White House after cameras had stopped rolling. This cunt's name is Kaitlan Collins.

What is she again???!!!  LOL  :classic_laugh:

5 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Yes and I'm sure every single person at the White House is just throwing caution to the wind as instructed by Trump!!!  A big party like the CHINESE VIRUS never existed!  Yeehah!!!  LOL.  Anything goes!!  

It doesn't look like they've let the CDC in, so it's more than likely everyone for themselves.

Just now, foster said:

It doesn't look like they've let the CDC in, so it's more than likely everyone for themselves.

Gotcha.  I'm quite sure that's it.  LOL

8 hours ago, foster said:
8 hours ago, foster said:

The number of people closely associated with Trump know that have coronavirus is up to 20. Trump is a walking super spreader. That only to see the greatest risk to national security, he’s the greatest risk to the health and well-being of his inner circle

Seek help. soflabillsfan

4 hours ago, TheMachinist said:

I bet your mom would be so proud

Seek help. soflabillsfan

process.jpg

Fuck this team

image-trump-emoticon.png

3 minutes ago, Woody said:

“... now, time for me to rip this mask off, go inside this building and infect as many people as I can....” 

TRUMP!!! :beer:

Seek help. soflabillsfan

process.jpg

Fuck this team

image-trump-emoticon.png

Trump will be on Rush Limbaugh tomorrow.  :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

image-trump-emoticon.png

22 minutes ago, Woody said:
Trump will be on Rush Limbaugh tomorrow.  :niterider:

True, but more importantly...he'll be living in the minds of Hipkat and F8 for four more years!

Triggered meltdowns and mass mental breakdowns incoming...

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

True, but more importantly...he'll be living in the minds of Hipkat and F8 for four more years!

Triggered meltdowns and mass mental breakdowns incoming...

2021inauguration.jpg

• Haha 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

image-trump-emoticon.png