Sign in to follow this  
Woody

Update from Trump

58 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

If this thing is essentially "over", why do certain posters keep doubling down with all the anti-Trump shit/hate?  Why aren't they sitting back smoking cigars all happy and satisfied? 

Because we like to gloat?

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

Just now, Thebowflexbody said:

Yes!  I'm sure that's it.  Thanks.

My pleasure.  Also:

A humbling Herman Cain/coronavirus timeline:

6/24: Attends Trump rally, maskless

7/2: Tests positive for C19

7/10: Says he’s improving

7/15: Says his doctors seem happy

7/27: Says he’s really getting better

7/30: Dies

• Thanks 1

lol

1 minute ago, 212frawk said:

PS

hes still dead 

Goodbye, Mr. Classy.  Enjoy your afternoon with the other sewer dwellers.  LOL

Screen Shot 2020-10-05 at 2.08.15 PM.png

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Dear Leftists.jpg

Leftists Corona Trump.jpg

• Like 2

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

1 minute ago, JoeFerguson said:

THAT will trigger the stupid loons on the left.:classic_biggrin:

That's just Trump poking them with sharp stick.  LOL.  I hope he puts out an eye.

Donald Trump’s ride will be talked about 30 years from now like it happened yesterday.

It will be viewed as the worst photo op in presidential history. It speaks perfectly to his sociopathy, recklessness, neediness and the extremes of his movement. The Lincoln Project looks forward to crucifying him (politically) with it this week. He looks completely deranged, as he conjures the definitive 21st-century Dr. Strangelove vibe, as he waves at the QAnon freak show from inside the hermetically sealed presidential suburban with two Secret Service hostages.

Trump’s malevolent insanity and malfeasance have wrecked the country. At least 150,000 are dead who shouldn’t be. The economy is wrecked for the little guy, while Trump’s cronies and family engorge themselves. School is ruined, and so many pleasures of life are ended because of COVID-19 and Trump’s imbecility.

I wish I was able to be in the room with Susan Collins and Rick Wilson, Reed Galen and Stuart Stevens when she sees the ad coming for her with Trump in the limo. Trump ended his presidency this week. The disclosure that he is a tax cheat, combined with his unhinged and out-of-control debate performance -- which included a call to arms for fascist militia groups, threats of violence and sinister insinuations about a peaceful transition of power being dependent on his victory -- were more than enough to finish him. But, at long last, karma has found its way to Donald John Trump. His recklessness and casual disregard for human life have caused an epic tragedy in America.

That same recklessness and buffoonery has destroyed his campaign. It is bankrupt and broken. Its leadership is scandalized. There is chaos in the White House and in the campaign. It is coming apart. The staff is confused and scared. They have been disregarded and treated like disposable dog-shit bags. No one trusts anyone or believes anything on the inside. It’s breaking up. “ THE RIDE” will be the eternal symbol of Trump’s collapse. He looks like a fool. A reckless fool who failed America more than any other American who has ever lived.

Get ready for Trump’s version of Dukakis in the tank. It will be our tribute to Roger Ailes, with a special dedication to Kimberly Guilfoyle for upholding the highest standards of depravity and insanity at the Fox News Channel. America, the sane part, has come to expect nothing less.

lol

3 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

Donald Trump’s ride will be talked about 30 years from now like it happened yesterday.

It will be viewed as the worst photo op in presidential history. It speaks perfectly to his sociopathy, recklessness, neediness and the extremes of his movement. The Lincoln Project looks forward to crucifying him (politically) with it this week. He looks completely deranged, as he conjures the definitive 21st-century Dr. Strangelove vibe, as he waves at the QAnon freak show from inside the hermetically sealed presidential suburban with two Secret Service hostages.

Trump’s malevolent insanity and malfeasance have wrecked the country. At least 150,000 are dead who shouldn’t be. The economy is wrecked for the little guy, while Trump’s cronies and family engorge themselves. School is ruined, and so many pleasures of life are ended because of COVID-19 and Trump’s imbecility.

I wish I was able to be in the room with Susan Collins and Rick Wilson, Reed Galen and Stuart Stevens when she sees the ad coming for her with Trump in the limo. Trump ended his presidency this week. The disclosure that he is a tax cheat, combined with his unhinged and out-of-control debate performance -- which included a call to arms for fascist militia groups, threats of violence and sinister insinuations about a peaceful transition of power being dependent on his victory -- were more than enough to finish him. But, at long last, karma has found its way to Donald John Trump. His recklessness and casual disregard for human life have caused an epic tragedy in America.

That same recklessness and buffoonery has destroyed his campaign. It is bankrupt and broken. Its leadership is scandalized. There is chaos in the White House and in the campaign. It is coming apart. The staff is confused and scared. They have been disregarded and treated like disposable dog-shit bags. No one trusts anyone or believes anything on the inside. It’s breaking up. “ THE RIDE” will be the eternal symbol of Trump’s collapse. He looks like a fool. A reckless fool who failed America more than any other American who has ever lived.

Get ready for Trump’s version of Dukakis in the tank. It will be our tribute to Roger Ailes, with a special dedication to Kimberly Guilfoyle for upholding the highest standards of depravity and insanity at the Fox News Channel. America, the sane part, has come to expect nothing less.

Wishing....and......hoping.  Good luck.  LOL

I think Trump having a COVID-19 is a set up to ending all of the shutdowns. De Blasio is panicking and closing down NYC again but once people see the Don kicking this thing out in 3 days no one is going to want to go back to the "new normal" bullshit.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

30 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

My pleasure.  Also:

And this idiot still thinks that a mask prevents you from getting the Covid. :classic_biggrin:

17 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

I think Trump having a COVID-19 is a set up to ending all of the shutdowns. De Blasio is panicking and closing down NYC again but once people see the Don kicking this thing out in 3 days no one is going to want to go back to the "new normal" bullshit.

Fuck the "new normal".  There isn't going to be a new normal.  It's just another left wing fantasy.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

My pleasure.  Also:

35 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

Child, get help.

I wish I was there to pat your head for reassurance.     

51 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

PS

hes still dead 

No doubt Donald Will tweet after death as well. His kids have money to make using his name.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

3 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

No doubt Donald Will tweet after death as well. His kids have money to make using his name.

There's no doubt he will.

55 minutes ago, TheMachinist said:

And this idiot still thinks that a mask prevents you from getting the Covid. :classic_biggrin:

That doesn’t even make sense. You highlighted the word Maskless and then you made it sound like Herman Cain wore a mask. Apparently you don’t know what Maskless means.

I don’t think trumps going home is going to trigger anybody other than the fact that he’s probably still contagious and probably still likely to infect people around him. What probably will get people triggered are his supporters acting like coronavirus is no big deal when he was given experimental drugs that nobody else has access to. And from the time it was announced that he had coronavirus, 100,000 more people will have been infected with it and by the end of this week another 5000 will die from it.

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Question.  Can anyone tell me what Trump ISN'T to blame for?  Is it simply everything?  He obviously has omnipotent powers.  A man among boys.  LOL

• Like 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

@Woody  here, don’t say I never gave you anything

https://www.patriotsplanet.net/BB/showthread.php/76718-Metal-Trump

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Trump says "deuces" to Walter Reed.  :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

image-trump-emoticon.png