Sign in to follow this  
Woody

Update from Trump

• Thanks 2

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

He still hasn't made America great again? I thought the slogan was keep America great! What a clown!

All this guy does it lie.

What POS.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

2 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

FB_IMG_1601771911365.jpg

Uh yeah except the protesters are partly rioters who are destroying property and harming people including Rittenhouse who clearly acted in self defense. It was a nice try at a lame Leftist meme though. Please do better for all of us.

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

12 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Uh yeah except the protesters are partly rioters who are destroying property and harming people including Rittenhouse who clearly acted in self defense. It was a nice try at a lame Leftist meme though. Please do better for all of us.

Clearly acted in self defense? LoL

Yikes.

When are you going to just come out and say that you are totalitarian? 

This is the internet. Get a VPN and just be honest. It makes all these conversations easier.

• Thanks 1
  • Barf 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Just now, f8ta1ity54 said:

Yikes.

This is the internet. Get a VPN and just be honest. It makes all these conversations easier.

So you clearly didn't watch the video where he was whacked by a skateboard and beaten before firing a single shot? It's clear to everyone who has eyes and doesn't want to blame whitey for all the ills of the world.

• Thanks 1

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

13 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

So you clearly didn't watch the video where he was whacked by a skateboard and beaten before firing a single shot? It's clear to everyone who has eyes and doesn't want to blame whitey for all the ills of the world.

I did watch it. Thats the scary part. Just say it man. Its not about owning the libz anymore. Now its about killing them!

• Like 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

28 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Yikes.

Wait a minute, I need to go over this.

17 Year old Rittenhouse goes to another state with an illegal weapon to pretend to defend a business he was not asked to defend and that he didn't even know the owner of,  shoots and kills 2 men who were unarmed - OK well one had a deadly skateboard and that was the SECOND guy he shot, so no, he didn't kill two guys because of said deadly skateboard - and Sack says he did it in self defense?? Are you fucking serious?

• Thanks 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Just now, HipKat said:

Wait a minute, I need to go over this.

17 Year old Rittenhouse goes to another state with an illegal weapon to pretend to defend a business he was not asked to defend and that he didn't even know the owner of,  shoots and kills 2 men who were unarmed - OK well one had a deadly skateboard - and Sack says he did it in self defense?? Are you fucking serious?

Lol this is what we deal with.

I'm glad I live in a democratic county. 

• Like 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

8 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

I did watch it. Thats the scary part. Just say it man. Its not about owning the libz anymore. Now its about killing them!

Uh no, play stupid games and win stupid prizes regardless of what party you registered under.

Parler @NYexile

9 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

• Thanks 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

Uh no, play stupid games and win stupid prizes regardless of what party you registered under.

Ben sackpiro?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 hour ago, Psycho79 said:

He’s getting the best care in existence. He should be fine. 

It’s crazy with $750 can get you

Seek help. soflabillsfan

4 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

White man bad. All studies show that all black people need is more money and less policing. 

I wouldn't bother arguing with F8, his arrogance gets to the thread 10 minutes before he does.

• Like 1

From another forum:

That four minute "proof of life" video -- where was it shot? The background looks familiar to me as a room in the White House. He refers to Melania but not the others we learned were infected. His hair, his makeup - normal for him. No date / time info. No reference to anything current for Saturday.

I think it was shot at the White House before he left for Walter Reed.

When you live in a country headed by an impeached habitually deceptive authoritarian grifter, surrounded by a team of liars and grifters and helped into office by criminals now serving prison sentences- I think we need independent verification that he is alive and doing well. This seems similar to the situation with Kim Jong Un recently.

This is all just my opinion. I used to edit video. A hobby, mostly. Amazing what you can do with modern tools. Edit out a cough. Change a voice. Change the skin tone on a face.

And there's something about that background. I could swear I've seen it before.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

7 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Dems realize the election is this year and that Trump appears to be a lock to win another term

the rest of that post is tl;dr..... but this ^

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

only in MAGAT world do ppl say stupid shit like that. he is losing by every possible metric, and that was before he got the 'Rona. his campaign is out of money (his whackjob former campaign mgr filched it for $40MM to boot ****lol) and oh yea, the campaign manager also has the 19...... and the RNC chair, and many of his closest allies..........

they're all locked out of sight in the last month of the campaign. 

sooooo much winning!

ride the 19.jpg

• Like 1

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

7 hours ago, jc856 said:

White man bad. All studies show that all black people need is more money and less policing. 

I wouldn't bother arguing with F8, his arrogance gets to the thread 10 minutes before he does.

I've figured out that I can't argue with retardation.

Parler @NYexile