Sign in to follow this  
jayhall93

Is China an existential threat?

Is China the destructor of American Global Influence? 

- they crushed our economy with a virus in response to the attempted shifting of the means of labor/production back in the USA. 

Yes? No? 

What’s your geopolitical stance on what China is and how big of threat are they?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

1 minute ago, Woody said:

We'll go to war with them eventually.  They're going to keep pushing the boundaries until someone gets fed up with them and puts their foot down..  Taiwan may be the tipping point and they're already messing with them.  :niterider:

Gotta feed the war machine! 

hOw ArE wE gOiNg To PaY fOr It?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

55 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

With your SSI benefits!

• Haha 2

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

2 hours ago, Woody said:

We'll go to war with them eventually.  They're going to keep pushing the boundaries until someone gets fed up with them and puts their foot down..  Taiwan may be the tipping point and they're already messing with them.  :niterider:

Fuck the Chicoms.

16 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Fuck the Chicoms.

Whatsamatta? Someone put too much Sichuan pepper in your Kung pow chicken, roundeye?

16 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Use the money that Bernie was going to use for all the free stuff.

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

11 minutes ago, Nuke said:

Use the money that Bernie was going to use for all the free stuff.

Ahh....so you would prefer war to healthcare and education for our citizens?

I hope you're the first one to volunteer for the front lines.

• Like 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

24 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Ahh....so you would prefer war to healthcare and education for our citizens?

I hope you're the first one to volunteer for the front lines.

It’s the American way. 

1 hour ago, Nuke said:

It’s the American way. 

Oh ok. Let's do something shitty because we've always done it that way. 

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 minute ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Oh ok. Let's do something shitty because we've always done it that way. 

Yep.

Now, before this goes too far. I would like to point out that the original question was ”where would the money come from?” I said the obvious answer “from Bernie’s free stuff”.  Ha ha. You know, a joke. Should have known that a sensitive snowflake couldn’t take it. So I’ve been running with it. I don’t want to hear you say “Nuke wants to go to war.”  Relax f8. Why so serious?

13 minutes ago, Nuke said:

Yep.

Now, before this goes too far. I would like to point out that the original question was ”where would the money come from?” I said the obvious answer “from Bernie’s free stuff”.  Ha ha. You know, a joke. Should have known that a sensitive snowflake couldn’t take it. So I’ve been running with it. I don’t want to hear you say “Nuke wants to go to war.”  Relax f8. Why so serious?

Because deep down you are okay with it.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

6 minutes ago, Nuke said:

I said the obvious answer “from Bernie’s free stuff”.  Ha ha. You know, a joke.

Free stuff is serious business.  :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

5 minutes ago, Woody said:

Free stuff is serious business.  :niterider:

So is trying to restore a country that denies it's citizens affordable health care, that lies to it's citizens, that allows Americans to become more and more divided. That turns it's back on it's allies. And that is collapsing under an administration that - after lying about and watching the people be ravaged by a virus - is now itself being ravaged by the virus, putting it's ignorance on display for the entire world to see

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 minutes ago, HipKat said:

So is trying to restore a country that denies it's citizens affordable health care, that lies to it's citizens, that allows Americans to become more and more divided. That turns it's back on it's allies. And that is collapsing under an administration that - after lying about and watching the people be ravaged by a virus - is now itself being ravaged by the virus, putting it's ignorance on display for the entire world to see

thisisanoutrage.jpg

process.jpg

Fuck this team

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

10 minutes ago, Woody said:

thisisanoutrage.jpg

^How Trumpsters debate when they have no good argument

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

10 minutes ago, HipKat said:

^How Trumpsters debate when they have no good argument

I wasn't even arguing in the first place.  :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

image-trump-emoticon.png

China has been working to take over the world for a long time.

Many traitors in our country have been working with them to help China. Many politicians like Joe Biden have taken money or made deals with them. 

Trump took back the deep sea port in Long Beach California that China was using for all sorts of criminal activity (look it up), but nobody will tell you this in the MSM. 

Only under this administration has someone decided to actually take a stand against them, and many of your leaders are pissed off about this. Diane Feinstein is a well known associate that has ties to China. 

Better to address them sooner before later. The United States is the only country that can possibly prevent them from ruling the planet, so consider me on board if it comes to it.

The last thing any of us should want is war, but China's intentions are clear, and the only way we maintain our freedom is to take them out of power. More should be made about them releasing this virus to the world, and there's information that they possibly engineered this in a lab which some in this country helped with also.

So yeah...fuck China, and if we go to war with them, it's because we have to.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

China has been working to take over the world for a long time.

Many traitors in our country have been working with them to help China. Many politicians like Joe Biden have taken money or made deals with them. 

Trump took back the deep sea port in Long Beach California that China was using for all sorts of criminal activity (look it up), but nobody will tell you this in the MSM. 

Only under this administration has someone decided to actually take a stand against them, and many of your leaders are pissed off about this. Diane Feinstein is a well known associate that has ties to China. 

Better to address them sooner before later. The United States is the only country that can possibly prevent them from ruling the planet, so consider me on board if it comes to it.

The last thing any of us should want is war, but China's intentions are clear, and the only way we maintain our freedom is to take them out of power. More should be made about them releasing this virus to the world, and there's information that they possibly engineered this in a lab which some in this country helped with also.

So yeah...fuck China, and if we go to war with them, it's because we have to.

Exactly like the creation of the Soviet Union. Many people don't know this but from it's inception in the early 20th century America bolstered the failing Soviets by sending food and machinery over there for basically free and then traitors in our midst sent over hoards of documents containing information on American technology and plans. China hasn't been any different and probably got its biggest technological boost from the Clinton dynasty. Fact is, no communist nation has been able to survive without aid. Even China would have failed had it not been for Capitalism using their slave like citizens as cheap labor in all of the factories that were built there.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile