Sign in to follow this  
212frawk

Pres Fatfuk Has The COVID LOL****

1 hour ago, 212frawk said:

"Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you."

— Matthew 5:11-12

We’re you speaking for God in this post, and then I make fun of you, and I missed it? Lol

14 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Obesity, lack of exercise, stress of future imprisonment, stress of loans being called, stress of tax returns, mini strokes, carotenosis....

You think it could be higher than 8% for Trump?

20201002_194658.jpg

These numbers are wrong BTW 

Prolly got it from CNN

• Haha 1

and now for gov Chris Christie is positive....... COVID hates fat guys so Im sure he's feeling real good about that super spreader event where he helped spew virus around 

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

1 hour ago, JoeFerguson said:

Thanks for your prayers, 212frawd. Trump is doing quite well per news reports.:classic_biggrin:

so now the media is reliable you fucking douche bag?  I'm glad we finally agree on something....

President Trump’s vital signs on Saturday were concerning as doctors mounted an aggressive effort to treat him and he was not out of danger, a person close to the situation said, even as the coronavirus infected an ever widening swath of the president’s aides and allies.

While doctors maintained during a televised briefing that Mr. Trump was “doing very well” after a night at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, they refused to provide critical details and left open the impression that the president was known to be sick a day earlier than previously reported.

Shortly after the upbeat briefing by the doctors, a person familiar with the president’s health gave a more sober assessment to reporters at Walter Reed on the condition of anonymity. “The president’s vitals over the last 24 hours were very concerning and the next 48 hours will be critical in terms of his care,” this person said. “We’re still not on a clear path to a full recovery.”

lol

2 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Ooof. There is a tweet for every occasion.

The only good Democrat is a dead Democrat?? WTF?? Did the Republicans completely lose their fucking minds?? We're ALL Americans, fcol.

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Thanks for your prayers, 212frawd. Trump is doing quite well per news reports.:classic_biggrin:

Is he on oxygen? Not right now. Has he been on oxygen at all? He is not on oxygen right now. So he hasn't he been on oxygen throughout his entire treatment? He has not been an oxygen today. So he has not needed any Oxygen at all? He's not on oxygen right now.

It's like come on man just answer the fucking question....

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 hours ago, 212frawk said:

so now the media is reliable you fucking douche bag?  I'm glad we finally agree on something....

so the rats hiding in the shadows cast a negative light on the issue....Interesting, shit-stain lib.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HipKat said:

Is he on oxygen? Not right now. Has he been on oxygen at all? He is not on oxygen right now. So he hasn't he been on oxygen throughout his entire treatment? He has not been an oxygen today. So he has not needed any Oxygen at all? He's not on oxygen right now.

It's like come on man just answer the fucking question....

Speculative bullshit makes you look stupid, Hip..

• Like 1

Speculative bullshit makes you look stupid, Hip..

That was paraphrasing an actual conversation, brah

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, JoeFerguson said:

so the rats hiding in the shadows cast a negative light on the issue....Interesting, shit-stain lib.

lol wut?

Racist Joe, the comedic gift that keeps on giving.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

lol

19 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

lol wut?

Racist Joe, the comedic gift that keeps on giving.

And the race card throwing bullshit that never ends.  Professional victims all.  Losers.

• Haha 1

On 10/2/2020 at 5:59 AM, 212frawk said:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

*catches breathe*

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I just wanna say that this is embarrassing...even for a lowlife such as yourself. 

What kind of childish garbage is this?! I am now very likely to belive you are either not an adult, are a special needs adult, or are a mom's basement dwelling adult that just still hasn't grown up yet.

No matter the case, this is simply sad and pathetic. 

When we stoop to a level this low, it makes this place look like a dumpster fire. And I would prefer we just look like the crazy Bills fans we are instead.

1 hour ago, Philly'sFinest said:

I just wanna say that this is embarrassing...even for a lowlife such as yourself. 

What kind of childish garbage is this?! I am now very likely to belive you are either not an adult, are a special needs adult, or are a mom's basement dwelling adult that just still hasn't grown up yet.

When we stoop to a level this low, it makes this place look like a dumpster fire. And I would prefer we just look like the crazy Bills fans we are instead.

I’ll go with, “what is a special needs adult, like your mother, Trebek.” 

82C60EC6-D44D-46ED-99AD-0F1624B58AA9.jpeg

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

awwwwwww, are youre little feefees hurt? 

I cannot get enough of these MAGAT tears!  

lol

5 hours ago, TheMachinist said:

Trump declares that he likes air and that air is good!

they took him to WR so he could get some!

lol

46 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

That was pretty nice coming from one of the most aggressive haters of all things Democrat on here. The hypocrisy from The MAGATs never ceases to amaze

Seek help. soflabillsfan

On 10/4/2020 at 6:32 AM, 212frawk said:

Pretty faggy.  Just sayin'.  LOL