Sign in to follow this  
212frawk

Pres Fatfuk Has The COVID LOL****

3 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Actually... no and you have no evidence of anyone on here doing that. I never wish death or illness on anyone no matter how vehemently I disagree with them. I might want them removed from office but no ill will towards their health.

Feel exactly the same way.  Love the way these clowns attempt to project their own warped mindset onto everyone else.  Total bullshit.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Actually... no and you have no evidence of anyone on here doing that. I never wish death or illness on anyone no matter how vehemently I disagree with them. I might want them removed from office but no ill will towards their health.

Yeah, conservatives are little more conservative I guess lol. Classy too

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, HipKat said:

It doesn’t matter what she said. She doesn’t have coronavirus, Donald Trump does

And nobody would be laughing if she did. 

4 minutes ago, Meathead said:

Trump has been asking for covid from the start. he was an idiot about it early and stayed that way a long time. when he finally made moves, they were too little too late. and he kept holding rallies where masks where voluntary

fuck him. he brought this upon himself. i dont give a fuck if he dies, but im not hoping he dies. fuck that ass hole of an alleged human, alive or dead. hes an evil piece of shit and i hope he and his kids get proscecuted with as many in jail as possible

Okay then.......

if conservatives are classier they sure dont show. refuse health care for the most vulnerable, letting them decay and die when we have more health resources that any nation in history. classy conservatives letting their slimy president pour money into the bank accounts of people that dont even need it and wouldnt miss it for a second if it was gone, instead of helping hungry families whose parents work their butt off but still cant make ends meet. keeping their grubby little fingers stroking social programs for more money to pad their rich friends accounts so they have big donors to their campaigns

of the two parties, republicans are clearly more evil and less christlike. but it aint by much anymore. dems could easily overtake them, if they havent all ready

but your ridiculous gloating over a pack of soulless wolves dont make them sheep

• Thanks 2

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

4 minutes ago, Meathead said:

Trump has been asking for covid from the start. he was an idiot about it early and stayed that way a long time. when he finally made moves, they were too little too late. and he kept holding rallies where masks where voluntary

fuck him. he brought this upon himself. i dont give a fuck if he dies, but im not hoping he dies. fuck that ass hole of an alleged human, alive or dead. hes an evil piece of shit and i hope he and his kids get proscecuted with as many in jail as possible

That’s disappoints me

tell me about it

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

9 minutes ago, Meathead said:

if conservatives are classier they sure dont show. refuse health care for the most vulnerable, letting them decay and die when we have more health resources that any nation in history. classy conservatives letting their slimy president pour money into the bank accounts of people that dont even need it and wouldnt miss it for a second if it was gone, instead of helping hungry families whose parents work their butt off but still cant make ends meet. keeping their grubby little fingers stroking social programs for more money to pad their rich friends accounts so they have big donors to their campaigns

of the two parties, republicans are clearly more evil and less christlike. but it aint by much anymore. dems could easily overtake them, if they havent all ready

but your ridiculous gloating over a pack of soulless wolves dont make them sheep

My main point here was that I personally, and many like me, would not celebrate a politician I disliked getting sick or dying.  

10 minutes ago, Meathead said:

Actually my church does a lot for people who have low income and starving families. Also giving jobs at the church to homeless doing grounds work and such. So yeah I would say that the Conservative Christians do a lot. Pretty selfless and classy if you ask me. Lesser of 2 evils I would say

• Like 2

if you think the majority of conservatives wouldnt celebrate the death of obama or pelosi then you live in dreamland

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

liberal christians do the same thing

but do MOST liberal or conservative christians. no fucking way. thats why both religions are broken. its not a choice, its a command, one that most dont follow sincerely

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Meathead said:

if you think the majority of conservatives wouldnt celebrate the death of obama or pelosi then you live in dreamland

What proof do you have of that? That’s an ignorant thing to say, sorry

Just now, Meathead said:

How in the world would you know that?  Speaking just for myself and those closest to me, none of us would.  Also, if I ever had the opportunity to meet either of those two,  I'd be more than respectful.  I'm not full of the over-the top, frothing at the mouth hate.

you show me your proof first

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Meathead said:

Uh.. we are currently in a thread where a guy is laughing about the president being sick lol

Just now, Meathead said:

Cop out.  That's his entire point.  There's no way to "prove" such a thing.  Generalities and stereotyping do little for me.  I'll just respectfully disagree with you.  I think you're wrong, but I'm not going to go ape shit over it.

4 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

No that’s the difference between the 2 of us. I don’t wish sickness or death on anyone. I definitely wouldn’t start a thread laughing about it, but we all know Frawk, he laughs at people who have died and or get sick. 

Are you saying Frawk is a no class asshole? 

6610F405-5D00-4068-911B-6CE4DE9A5AE3.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

don lemon is a racist asshole

• Like 1

I'm to the point I can't stand listening to Biden talk anymore.  I can hear him on TV in the next room.  Everything is so canned, scripted and full of shit.  So insincere.

I long for the days when Presidential Politics was more like Obama-McCain.  They respectfully disagreed with each other's positions but respected each other.

• Like 1