Sign in to follow this  
212frawk

Pres Fatfuk Has The COVID LOL****

52 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Nope. Hes laughing at the irony. The irony that trump called it a hoax, said it was like the flu, refused to wear a mask for months, made fun of others for wearing masks, etc. I bet that selfish POS is scared now. Covid actually affects him now.

People who have lost have ones because of trump's ineptitude and callousness won't feel bad if he drops dead.

I dont blame them.

I wouldn’t laugh at Pelosi if she got it, even though she had a salon open up just for didn’t wear a mask, and wanted to have a party in Chinatown because “there’s nothing to worry about”.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

I wouldn’t laugh at Pelosi if she got it, even though she had a salon open up just for didn’t wear a mask, and wanted to have a party in Chinatown because “there’s nothing to worry about”.

Are you saying some members of the democrat party are actually hypocrites????  Shocking.  LOL

• Disagree 1

1 hour ago, Angry Byrds said:

No that’s the difference between the 2 of us. I don’t wish sickness or death on anyone. I definitely wouldn’t start a thread laughing about it, but we all know Frawk, he laughs at people who have died and or get sick. 

karma is a bitch.  Herman Cain and 205,000 other folks could not be reached for comment.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

3 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

There is no such thing as a soul. 

10,000 Mexican kids will say that conservatives do not have a soul

• Thanks 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 hours ago, JoeFerguson said:

Trump in a landslide! :beer:

The best part about living in a bubble is that it never rains. Just

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, Angry Byrds said:

Ok bro, twist it however you want. You will never see me “dancing in the streets” or making hahahahahaha threads about sick people or dying people. 

And on top of that posting bitch thread because people quote others and it’s too long, but we have to scroll through bunch of laughing at sick people.

That’s not twisting it, that is exactly how it is. This motherfucker kid but he knew about the virus from the country creating a sense of calm about it, allowing his supporters to believe that there was nothing to really worry about. He made fun of Joe Biden the other night for wearing a mask. And now he has it and that is irony, no, that is not only irony, to a lot of people that is justice

• Thanks 2

Seek help. soflabillsfan

49 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

karma is a bitch.  Herman Cain and 205,000 other folks could not be reached for comment.

Completely on Trump!  Just ask Dementia-Joe.  He said all the deaths were unnecessary and could have been avoided.  All of them.  Really, Joe?  Joe is scary.  

50 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

I cannot get enough of these MAGAT tears! 

fatfuck has from the very beginning made this worse than it had to be, treated ppl taking precautions as wimps and acted like a complete idiot going to all these events with 100s of thousands of ppl. 

Fuck him, he got what he deserved. 

Wow.  Such hate.  Really weird.

1 minute ago, 212frawk said:

your MAGAT tears are so very sad!  Dude he is the playground bully who got his ass kicked.  He said it was a hoax.  He said it would disappear.  He said I dont need a mask.  He said, it is what it is.   Well it sure is, pres COVID!

Fuck.Him.  he got what he deserved.

Frawk, a man of high principles.  LOL.  If I'd done this to Obama you'd be screaming bloody murder.  Whatever, guy.  Enjoy celebrating various illnesses, deaths and misfortunes. Speaks to your character, not mine.  

4 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Wow, we have a conservative advocating for cancel culture!

Shocker!

What happened to HATE speech, bootlicker?

fixed it.

" GO BILLS "

7 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Frawk, a man of high principles.  LOL.  If I'd done this to Obama you'd be screaming bloody murder.  Whatever, guy.  Enjoy celebrating various illnesses, deaths and misfortunes. Speaks to your character, not mine.  

MAGAT tears are the very best tears.  But we all know that MAGATs can dish it but they cant take it.  classic example above.

PS

I dont give a single fuck about obama. 

• Like 1

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

31 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

your MAGAT tears are so very sad!  Dude he is the playground bully who got his ass kicked.  He said it was a hoax.  He said it would disappear.  He said I dont need a mask.  He said, it is what it is.   Well it sure is, pres COVID!

Fuck.Him.  he got what he deserved.

Pelosi said the same thing. Nothing to worry about. Frawk, I missed your post ripping her up. Getting hair did while they were shut down, making a lady open her salon because I’m Nancy mutha fuckin Pelosi and I ain’t wearing no mask. 

By the way there are no tears brother, I know you have been hoping to see some with all your memes and shit, but as said many times. You care way more than any of us.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

MAGAT tears are the very best tears.  But we all know that MAGATs can dish it but they cant take it.  classic example above.

PS

I dont give a single fuck about obama. 

LOL.  Nope.  I don't believe you about Obongo.  You can say whatever you want, but I can dish it out as well as take it, old sport.  :classic_biggrin:

27 minutes ago, JLB said:

fixed it.

This doesn't meet the definition of hate speech. Dingus.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 minute ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

This doesn't meet the definition of hate speech. Dingus.

Geez.  What's with f8 getting all cocky and stuff lately?  Must have gone out on a date or something.  He reminds me of Barney Fife sniffing and hiking up his pants.  Must have had a chick up to his boarding house room and showed off his fancy hotplate.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

When was that party in Chinatown? Oh yeah, at the end of February. You know, during the time when Donald Trump knew about how dangerous the virus was and how it could be spread but was hiding it from everybody because he didn’t want to “cause a panic”? So make sure you blame it on Nancy Pelosi derp!!

• Thanks 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

That’s not twisting it, that is exactly how it is. This motherfucker kid but he knew about the virus from the country creating a sense of calm about it, allowing his supporters to believe that there was nothing to really worry about. He made fun of Joe Biden the other night for wearing a mask. And now he has it and that is irony, no, that is not only irony, to a lot of people that is justice

Fateful has Covid lol

hahahahahahahahaha

Cain died

hahahahahahahahaha

a lot of people don’t want to wear masks, and don’t wear masks. I still don’t want people to get sick. I don’t laugh at prostitutes who get an STD because they don’t use a condom, and I don’t laugh a drug addict when they OD even though they know the consequences. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HipKat said:

When was that party in Chinatown? Oh yeah, at the end of February. You know, during the time when Donald Trump knew about how dangerous the virus was and how it could be spread but was hiding it from everybody because he didn’t want to “cause a panic”? So make sure you blame it on Nancy Pelosi derp!!

I’m not dipshit, none of you dumb asses have had problem with her suggesting the same thing, there is nothing to worry about.  I’m not the one triggered by what Trump said. I watched the news I knew people were dying from it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Is English Hip's second language or is he having a stroke??????

@Meathead

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 minute ago, Angry Byrds said:

I’m not dipshit, none of you dumb asses have had problem with her suggesting the same thing. I’m not the one triggered by what Trump said. I watched news I knew people were dying from it.

It doesn’t matter what she said. She doesn’t have coronavirus, Donald Trump does

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Those of us that know what's really going on behind the scenes are enjoying a good laugh today.

High level prisoners are on their way to Gitmo amongst other things 

Meanwhile Frawk is sitting in his mom's basement stuffing his face with nachos mocking the president while being played by the deep state clowns

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Lol @ the trumpers trying to take the high road

If this was biden, pelosi, or hilary, the trumpers would be dancing in the streets.

Don't pretend otherwise.

Actually... no and you have no evidence of anyone on here doing that. I never wish death or illness on anyone no matter how vehemently I disagree with them. I might want them removed from office but no ill will towards their health.

• Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile