Sign in to follow this  
212frawk

Pres Fatfuk Has The COVID LOL****

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

*catches breathe*

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

• Thanks 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Finger 2

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

1 hour ago, 212frawk said:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

*catches breathe*

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You have a grammatical error and a syntax error in this simple post.  It's disheartening.  Let me correct:

(catches breath) 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, FanBack said:

You have a grammatical error and a syntax error in this simple post.  It's disheartening.  Let me correct:

(catches breath) 

Thanks!

Where was I? oh yea...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

*gasp*

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

• Disagree 1
  • Haha 1
  • Finger 1

lol

32 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

No idea what this idiot said but just reading the headline is enough to let me know what kind of a debased moron he truly is.

that's cause you are tiny little coward hiding behind a block.  tiny.coward.

• Thanks 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Barf 1

lol

32 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

that's cause you are tiny little coward hiding behind a block.  tiny.coward.

You know he clicked on Show This Post, right?

• Haha 1
  • Barf 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Jesus H. Christ.  What a complete asshole.  If I said such things about the precious Obama, I'd be crucified.  Low class.  No class.

• Like 2

Lol @ the trumpers trying to take the high road

If this was biden, pelosi, or hilary, the trumpers would be dancing in the streets.

Don't pretend otherwise.

• Like 2
  • Disagree 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Just now, f8ta1ity54 said:

If this was biden, pelosi, or hilary, the trumpers would be dancing in the streets.

Don't pretend otherwise.

Don't need to pretend anything, you fucking loser.  I absolutely would not revel in glee to someone/anyone's illness or death.  That's the difference between you and me.  Think what the fuck you want to, of course.  Conservatives actually have souls. 

• Thanks 1

Any taking joy over this should be banned permanently.  NO CLASS ASSHATS!

• Like 1

" GO BILLS "

21 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Don't need to pretend anything, you fucking loser.  I absolutely would not revel in glee to someone/anyone's illness or death.  That's the difference between you and me.  Think what the fuck you want to, of course.  Conservatives actually have souls. 

There is no such thing as a soul. 

• Disagree 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

19 minutes ago, JLB said:

Any taking joy over this should be banned permanently.  NO CLASS ASSHATS!

Wow, we have a conservative advocating for cancel culture!

Shocker!

What happened to free speech, bootlicker?

• Disagree 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Just now, f8ta1ity54 said:

Wow, we have a conservative advocating for cancel culture!

Shocker!

What happened to free speech, bootlicker?

You are a sad little man.

2 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Jesus H. Christ.  What a complete asshole.  If I said such things about the precious Obama, I'd be crucified.  Low class.  No class.

But we all know you would do it. You’d be just as classless. 

• Disagree 1

Just now, Psycho79 said:

But we all know you would do it. You’d be just as classless. 

Don't project your ways onto me, brother.  You are absolutely wrong about that.  I can be a lot of things, but not that I'm afraid.  You'll see when the time comes.  Don't believe me?  I don't give a shit.  You're wrong.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Don't pretend otherwise.

No that’s the difference between the 2 of us. I don’t wish sickness or death on anyone. I definitely wouldn’t start a thread laughing about it, but we all know Frawk, he laughs at people who have died and or get sick. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

No that’s the difference between the 2 of us. I don’t wish sickness or death on anyone. I definitely wouldn’t start a thread laughing about it, but we all know Frawk, he laughs at people who have died and or get sick. 

Says A LOT about a person.  Pathetic.  Sick.  No class.  That's just for starters.

Just now, Angry Byrds said:

Nope. Hes laughing at the irony. The irony that trump called it a hoax, said it was like the flu, refused to wear a mask for months, made fun of others for wearing masks, etc. I bet that selfish POS is scared now. Covid actually affects him now.

People who have lost have ones because of trump's ineptitude and callousness won't feel bad if he drops dead.

I dont blame them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 minute ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Nope. Hes laughing at the irony. The irony that trump called it a hoax, said it was like the flu, refused to wear a mask for months, made fun of others for wearing masks, etc. I bet that selfish POS is scared now. Covid actually affects him now.

People who have lost have ones because of trump's ineptitude and callousness won't feel bad if he drops dead.

I dont blame them.

Bullshit.  Nothing to do with any irony.  Just low life types being themselves.

2 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

I dont blame them.

Man are you ever dumb.

6 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

I dont blame them.

Ok bro, twist it however you want. You will never see me “dancing in the streets” or making hahahahahaha threads about sick people or dying people. 

And on top of that posting bitch thread because people quote others and it’s too long, but we have to scroll through bunch of laughing at sick people.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

Ok bro, twist it however you want. You will never see me “dancing in the streets” or making hahahahahaha threads about sick people or dying people. 

And on top of that posting bitch thread because people quote others and it’s too long, but we have to scroll through bunch of laughing at sick people.

Yep

1 minute ago, foster said:

Sounds like the Trump admin did not notify the Biden team of the possible exposure.  And knowing that he might be positive the POTUS still went to NJ to attend a fundraiser and put all his prime donors in danger.  

It's always about himself and never about others.

LOL.  Sure, dude.  Orangeman bad.  Orangeman always evil.  Orangeman selfish and reckless.  We get it.  You hate Trump and there's nothing he can do right in your eyes.  You're a major part of the problem with that picture, though you'll never see it.